The Hunger Games (The Hunger Games, #1) The Hunger Games discussion

Write a story

Comments Showing 1-50 of 62 (62 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

Kelly I think we should start a story that people can contribute to, like someone will start a sentence... and then someone else can continue off that sentence yeah know? I think we should keep it around a story line like hunger games. But maybe other suggestions would be good?

Aneta Bak Should we make new characters, or use the original characters from the book?

Kelly Create new ones. and it shouldnt be exactly like the hungere games.. but kinda like that? idk :P . or we can just start from scratch and just make a random story up lol

Aneta Bak sounds like fun, i"ll start

Every day in District 12 starts the same, we go to school and end up spending all of our free time trying to find food for our families, but today was different.

Kassel Garibay Today the air was filled with danger, and that feeling that told us "something is wrong" didn't disappear in the whole day.

Kelly It all started when i woke up at 6:00am.

Melanie *SUGGESTION* we should copy and paste the entire story whenyou add on.

Maeve Mcdonagh and then i saw the rabbit...

Aneta Bak the rabbit means bad luck in my district, i got that sinking feeling in my stomach.

Julie The fox ate the rabbit

Julie then ate me

Julie game over

Kayla The rabbit seemed like a bad omen. I got a sinking feeling in my stomach. Something bad was going to happen.

Aneta Bak I tried to forget about it, maybe it was just a superstition. I started getting ready for school.

Kelly When i went down for breakfast i saw that my mother had cooked up some soil and leaf soup.

message 16: by Kåiłeē (last edited Mar 03, 2012 05:28PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Kåiłeē I gratefully poured myself a small bowl full. I took a sip of the bitter-sweet blend of ingredients.

Teresa I thought it was the worst stuff I had ever eaten, but I
continued to eat it, when......

message 18: by Nicole (last edited Mar 09, 2012 07:36PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Nicole I heard the pitter patter of rain tapping against our weak roof. I looked up at the roof, expecting it to collapse any minute. Luckily it didn't. I was watching my sister Adonis walk to the kitchen when I heard a loud sound. As it grew louder I began....

Cassie Lynn ...to look around, wondering what could make that sound. Like the rain... but louder; stronger. It viberated through the air.

Nicole I looked at my mother and at Adonis. Their eyes grew wider and wider as the sound grew stronger and stronger. Closer... I immediatly got up, and ran to the window. Sliding it open I peeked out of it and looked up at the sky. Then I saw the source of the noise.

message 21: by Cassie (last edited Mar 09, 2012 08:10PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Cassie Lynn Soldiers. Row apon row. Hundreds of them. The sound wasn't a booming, echoing thump, but thousands of booming, echoing thumps. They were walking through the streets, getting closer and closer to my house. To my family.

Danielle hugh hovercrafts were going flying over head and people were running bilistically around desperatly trying to get to there homes.

message 23: by Nicole (last edited Mar 09, 2012 08:22PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Nicole My sister ran over to me to see what I was looking at, and soon my mother joined us. Adonis straightened her back and tried to stand tall, but she was only eleven! Hear eyes turned red and she bit the inside of her left cheek like she always did when she was frightened. We all stayed calm on the outside, but we were frantically trying to figure out what to do to stay alive. I looked at Adonis, and I swore I saw a light bulb go off above her head. A plan had dawned on her. She opened her mouth to tell us her idea....

Teresa in which I told her it was awesome idea. So we..........

Nicole immediatly took action. As soon as the soldiers had surrounded our house, we heard a knock on the door. I squeezed my sister's hand. She looked at me and then...

message 26: by Danielle (last edited Mar 10, 2012 05:04PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Danielle bravley yet cautiously with Adonis in the lead we creeped over to the door, slowly. We were standing facing our old rotting wooden door when another louder and harder knock sounded. I took one last look at my mother and Adonis, giving her one last squeeze then i extended my long bony arm and twisted the broken door nob...

Nicole Pulling the door open I...

Danielle reavile...

Teresa revealed a opening to another door that lead to place of safety or so I thought until I saw...........

Danielle something terrible..

Danielle there were..

Teresa huge bunnies with sharp teeth that began to chase us through a maze. I thought that it surely can't get worse. I stopped and for some reason prayed that we would get out of this situation. The next moment a door opened. We started for the door then.............

Nicole saw that behind it were the soldiers. We jumped backwards and ran the other way. My sister pushed through one wall of the hedge maze and continued doing so until...

Danielle we got to a dead end, she gave me an utter look of terror and that is when i made up my mind...i was going to

Julie then i was shot and i died

Ciara but there was a flash of lightning and it struck me. I felt very groggy but got up slowly, and tried to run (it was really a stumble) through the storm...

Julie um im pretty sure i just ended this story or what ever it is... its boring

Ciara Yes, but some other people might want to keep writing ;)

Danielle yes we do want to keep writing so please stop ending it

Danielle Ciara wrote: "but there was a flash of lightning and it struck me. I felt very groggy but got up slowly, and tried to run (it was really a stumble) through the storm..."

ok lets start again from here

Cassie Lynn The rain paused for a moment. I kept going and going. Then the rain decided to start again, but when the small sprinkles landed on my skin, they burned like acid...

Julie BORING

Julie Danielle wrote: "yes we do want to keep writing so please stop ending it"

no thanks;)

Julie awkward

Lauren Maryam wrote: "Cassie wrote: "The rain paused for a moment. I kept going and going. Then the rain decided to start again, but when the small sprinkles landed on my skin, they burned like acid..."

my skin began b..."

The dogs bore their teeth and stamped at the ground. They roared and raged, wicked red orbs of light flaring up in their eyes, suggesting war. My legs shook under me and no longer could support my weight, and I collapsed to the ground as another deafening crack of lightning went off.

Grace B painfully turning into dogs...

i stare down in horror and my slowly mutating body, i scream in pain as my bones break and i turn into something else. an animal. i shrink to my knees and pray for death. but i am not answered. I lay there, writhing in agony, as the cold rain hits my burning face. Finally ... darkness

Haidi (Can i just say to "Julie" that you are a very rude person and if you are not interested in joining in these other people in having a bit of fun creating a story then don't come on the thread. Leave them alone and take your rudeness with you.)

Danielle Grace wrote: "painfully turning into dogs...

i stare down in horror and my slowly mutating body, i scream in pain as my bones break and i turn into something else. an animal. i shrink to my knees and pray for d..."

just before i fall i see Adonis gaping at me while she herself quivers falling. With one last struggle the darkness finally cosumes me and then everything is black

Haidi and cold. I start to shiver uncontrollably and my teeth start to chatter.

I look around wildly hoping to see some form of light, then

tcb4ts something comes up from behind and grabs my shoulder, i can feel sharp claws digging into my skin. As i go to turn my head

« previous 1