City of Bones (The Mortal Instruments, #1) City of Bones discussion

Which Shadow hunter do you like best and why?

Comments Showing 1-41 of 41 (41 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jamie (last edited Mar 01, 2012 03:23PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Jamie  which shadow hunter or (any character) do you think is kick-ass? Why?

george ☽ Will and Jace! But for the girls, Isabelle definitely kicks butt!

Marisa Isabelle is my favorite. She always has witty comebacks and smart ass remarks and they are hilarious.

Olivia Jace. He is sarcastic and funny while kicking butt. I love him:)

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Probably Jace. Reasoning: He's Jace. xD

Olivia MJ wrote: "Probably Jace. Reasoning: He's Jace. xD"

Great reason:)

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Olivia wrote: "MJ wrote: "Probably Jace. Reasoning: He's Jace. xD"

Great reason:)"

Thanks!!! I think so too. :D

Jamie  MJ wrote: "Probably Jace. Reasoning: He's Jace. xD"
I agree with you. There's no better reason. That boy is fine.....but hes clary's :(

Kayla Will! Because he's Welsh and sexy ;)

Jamie  Kayla wrote: "Will! Because he's Welsh and sexy ;)"
I agree. But I'm gonna have to go with Jem because he's charming, cute and sweet. wat more could a girl want? And he's a musician. What's not attractive about that?? ;)

Liz For the any character department: Magnus Bane, seriously throwing every cliche regarding magic users out the door. Thank you for being original in that department.

I like Simon as well and Luke as well.

For the shadowhunter's....Alec because I'm different and Jace annoys me so much.

Olivia Liz wrote: "For the any character department: Magnus Bane, seriously throwing every cliche regarding magic users out the door. Thank you for being original in that department.

I like Simon as well and Luke a..."

I love Magnus:) Alec is pretty great too. Why does Jace annoy you?

Liz He annoys me just because he can be such a jerk. It's just my opinion though.

Olivia He can be. But he can also be really funny and caring. He loves Clary soo much and would do anything for her. That's why I love him.

Stephanie O'dell I like Jace best because he kicks serious ass while saying the most hilarious things and the fact that he's smoking hot doesn't hurt either;)

Olivia Stephanie wrote: "I like Jace best because he kicks serious ass while saying the most hilarious things and the fact that he's smoking hot doesn't hurt either;)"
Also true:) I found it hard not to like him.

Madison I definitely like Jace because well one hes kicks butt two he is sarcastic and i literally lol and three even though hes a character he super hot and amazing. I also like how he can be sensitive at any moment.

TooManyFeelsToDeal Jace, he's funny, snarcy, and can seriously kick butt. Izzy would be my favorite girl. Partially because she's one of the only fully trained girl shadow hunters, but I do love her whip

Diana ❀ ☺ you guys said it..JACE AND ISABELLE

message 20: by Danielle (new) - added it

Danielle Yikes, hard one. I love Luke, taking a parental position for Clary. I love Simon ( Jewish vampire--how cool is that?), but I also love Isabelle (girl kicking butt while dressing in fashion), but i have to go for JACE. What a man, that. Arrogant, sardonic, slightly funny, blonde, deep, kicking butt...what more could you ask for??

message 21: by Bai (new) - rated it 5 stars

Bai Isabelle..hands down. She's such a kick-ass bitch! She is smart, funny, loyal and has great one-liners :D

Jamie  I guess a lot of people like Jace and Isabelle because they are more the shadow hunter type. You get what I'm saying? When you think shadow hunter you think fierce and kick-ass and the first people that come to mind are Jace and Isabelle.

Grace Guy: Jace
Girl: Isabelle

Two of my favorite characters of all time.
I'm just going to say that I never forget Alec, though! I don't want him to be neglected. Alec kicks ass as well. Alec and Magnus forever.

Jamie  Grace wrote: "Guy: Jace
Girl: Isabelle

Two of my favorite characters of all time.
I'm just going to say that I never forget Alec, though! I don't want him to be neglected. Alec kicks ass as well. Alec and Magn..."

TEAM MALEC!!!!!

Michelle Knox Gotta say that I'm partial to Alec in the Mortal Instrument series......he and Magnus are purely awesome together!

Ingrid Thomas I 'm gonna go with Will on this one, and only because you said one, but I 'm in love with him and Jace....... I love the whole bad boy image intense love inside.

message 27: by Jay (new) - rated it 5 stars

Jay Jace because he's cool

Malak Silmi Max... Because no one said that one and hes adorable

Jamie  Hellokitty101 wrote: "Max... Because no one said that one and hes adorable"

Not to put a damper on things but he dies :'(

Malak Silmi Yea I know :( i hated that part

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

I always loved Jace because he was sarcastic and funny, but that's a given since we get so much of him in the first book and not much of the others.

Allie Jace duh!!!!

Georgie Magnus is definately the best character overall, but shadowhunterwise I'd have to say Alec... although I love Jace and Jem as well :L

Alexa jace and will!!!

Breanna Isabelle definatly the best girl shadowhunter.
I dont know wich guy I like best.
Will. Alec Jem. Magnus. They are all so amazing!

★ Mist ☆ Cassidy ★ Guy - Tie between Will, Jem, Magnus, Henry, Sebastian, Nate, Alec, Simon, and Jace. Okay I know that's really not me picking one, but I just love them all so much for different reasons :3

Also am I the only one who actually really likes Sebastian? Not for how he acts or what he does, but just his character? I think he adds an amazing spin and personality to the mix.

Girl - Tessa or Isabelle. I love both of them. They're both such strong female characters, it makes me proud to be a girl :)

Breanna I agree. I think Clary could learn a thing or two from them.

★ Mist ☆ Cassidy ★ Marie wrote: "I agree. I think Clary could learn a thing or two from them."

Me too. I found there was several times in the books that Clary was really testing my patience.

Kokia shadowhunter boy: jace because he's such a talented fighter and because he's just...jace:P

shadowhunter girl: isabelle, not just because she's one of the only shadowhunter girls we know. but she really is hard core.

fav warlock: magnus bane!

fav vampire: simon:D

fav werewolf: luke!!!!

katey who is Will?!?!?!??!?!?!?

Breanna There is a series called The infernal devices. It is a prequal to The Mortal Instruments, and Will is the main girls (her name is Tessa) love interest.