Mystery/Thriller Reading Friends discussion

Monthly "Reads" > Susie's February 2012

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 2: by Melodie (new)

Melodie (melodieco) | 3604 comments I've read 6 on your list and pretty much agree with your assessments! I've read others in the Fresh-Baked Mystery series and have decided I just don't like them very much, mostly because of the main character. She just doesn't come across as all that likable to me!

message 3: by Marcy (new)

Marcy | 865 comments Looks like you got a whole lot of reading done this month!!

message 4: by Dan in AZ (new)

Dan in AZ | 2648 comments Your list made me hungry. Off to eat lunch now.

message 5: by Susie (new)

Susie Fevella (susieinks) | 1610 comments Melodie wrote: "I've read 6 on your list and pretty much agree with your assessments! I've read others in the Fresh-Baked Mystery series and have decided I just don't like them very much, mostly because of the ma..."

Uh-oh Melodie, I have a problem with unlikeable characters!

message 6: by Susie (new)

Susie Fevella (susieinks) | 1610 comments Marcy wrote: "Looks like you got a whole lot of reading done this month!!"

That's what happens when you stay home so much ;)

message 7: by Susie (new)

Susie Fevella (susieinks) | 1610 comments Daniel wrote: "Your list made me hungry. Off to eat lunch now."

Dan, I was hoping that no one noticed I got a little sidetracked by the culinary mysteries ;)

message 8: by Ann (new)

Ann (annrumsey) | 14402 comments LOL, and Knitting too! Good month Susie!
Susie in KS wrote: "Dan, I was hoping that no one noticed I got a little sidetracked by the culinary mysteries ;)"