Romance, Historical or Otherwise discussion

Wicked 2 Watch > Spartacus : Vengeance

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Carolyn (new)

Carolyn I saw that there was one for Blood and Sand and was wondering if anyone is watching Vengeance?

message 2: by Leea (new)

Leea Me! lol! Let me just say that I miss Andy W. so much. The new Spartacus is okay but he's not a chiseled as Andy was.

message 3: by Carolyn (new)

Carolyn I full agree. I missed Andy but Liam is okay.
I am a little behind in this series but hope to catch up this weekend. I love that Lucretia is back!! I was floored when Asher came back. I hated him the most and was so happy when I thought he died :(

message 4: by Carolyn (new)

Carolyn Oh and I think that it is really ironic right now that I am going to catch up on the series and I am also reading Night Pleasures which the main character is Kyrian of Thrace. I just keep picturing Andy :P

message 5: by Leea (new)

Leea Ha ha! That's right, I read a few of the Dark Hunter books. That's not a bad picture to have :) Asher... that was a shock when he came back. I'm not sure how I feel about Spartacus having that relationship with his 'girlfriend' I know his wife has been dead a long time but I want him to find love and I just have this feeling she's not going to be around after the end of this season.

message 6: by Carolyn (new)

Carolyn I think that the GF is going to play a big part in the season ending. I want him to find love again but I think that she will be killed :/