If I Stay
This topic is about If I Stay
Character Romances > Mia and Adam

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Erika, Dream Thief (new) - rated it 3 stars

Erika (livingforthebooks) | 5168 comments Mod
What do you think of them?

Mariah (mariahmiller) | 2 comments I really love them because they still stay true to themselves and dont depend to much on the other person like most YA novels. besides Adam is sexy

message 3: by cy (new) - rated it 4 stars

cy lol totally true, they are just meant for each other, they couldn't go with anyone else if they tried. And Adam did!

message 4: by Ela (new) - rated it 4 stars

Ela They are so cute, I actually love them! When Adam says to Mia, don't make me write you a song: :'(

message 5: by Erika, Dream Thief (new) - rated it 3 stars

Erika (livingforthebooks) | 5168 comments Mod
“Please Mia," he implores. "Don't make me write a song.”

I think I just about started sobbing at that part and when Adams says

“If you stay, I'll do whatever you want. I'll quit the band, go with you to New York. But if you need me to go away, I'll do that, too. I was talking to Liz and she said maybe coming back to your old life would be too painful, that maybe it'd be easier for you to erase us. And that would suck, but I'd do it. I can lose you like that if I don't lose you today. I'll let you go. If you stay.”

Mimi ❤ (ohsnapitsmimi) | 77 comments This was probably the worst couple in YA literature for me >.> I'm usually an open minded person but I always can never understand why everyone loves them so. They're both lame characters and their love is so crass.

message 7: by Ela (new) - rated it 4 stars

Ela Melina wrote: "This was probably the worst couple in YA literature for me >.> I'm usually an open minded person but I always can never understand why everyone loves them so. They're both lame characters and their..."

wow...I thought they were quite sweet!

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

I love them together, Adam is such a rock star along with Mia. I'm like Mia, I love classical music and I don't like being around a lot of people. :)

I wish I had a sexy boyfriend like Adam!

Bre

Mimi ❤ (ohsnapitsmimi) | 77 comments Ela wrote: "Melina wrote: "This was probably the worst couple in YA literature for me >.> I'm usually an open minded person but I always can never understand why everyone loves them so. They're both lame char..."

I should probably reword. I liked Mia but only her.