Graceling (Graceling Realm, #1)
This topic is about Graceling
Heroines > Katsa (Graceling)

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Erika, Dream Thief (new) - rated it 5 stars

Erika (livingforthebooks) | 5215 comments Mod
What do you think of her?

Annabel ♥ (cinnamonbliss) | 4398 comments I love her...she represents women so well!!

Nila | 139 comments Yes, and I'm glad she found out her real graceling.

Lexi (readinglush) I think she is one of my favorite heroines ever. She seemed so well put together and likable.

Farhia (farhia97) | 183 comments one of the best heroines ever, perfectly describes what I would call heroism...I love Katsa :)

message 6: by Ela (new) - rated it 3 stars

Ela I really liked her but she wasn't my favourite heroine ever.

Stormy :) (Stormy0218) | 3463 comments Hmmm, Katsa never really grew on me. Like she was ok but she didn't really stand out to me.

Chrisi | 75 comments I loved her, and she's easily one of my favourite characters due to her strong and brave attitudes and actions :)

Eline I love her! She just fits, I don't know how to explain it. She fits beautifully into the plot and the world. (and in my heart... hah)

A thing I like about her is that she isn't actually very likeable, but can be if she choose to. She adapts to her situations (possibly bc of her grace) and becomes the perfect heroine in a way that she can still take care of Bitterblue without losing either her coolness or make her into something she's not. She's not either girly or brutal (like for example Celaena from Throne of glass - even though I like her too). She's herself, and both of those things shines trough because of that. ++Her kick-ass-ness is the best kind so of course she's the best

Cordelia the Ardent Reader A great heroine, but not one of my favourites. I struggle each time I want to remember her