This topic is about Untamed
Heroes > James Stark (House of Night)

Comments Showing 1-22 of 22 (22 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Erika, Dream Thief (new) - rated it 2 stars

Erika (livingforthebooks) | 5276 comments Mod
What do you think of him?

message 2: by Ela (new) - rated it 3 stars

Ela I think he's the best out of Zoey's multiple love intrests.

message 3: by Erika, Dream Thief (new) - rated it 2 stars

Erika (livingforthebooks) | 5276 comments Mod
Ela wrote: "I think he's the best out of Zoey's multiple love intrests."

ME TOO! Wish he was there from book one because that would have made the books a lot better he's really the only reason I read HON!

message 4: by Ela (last edited Mar 19, 2012 12:46PM) (new) - rated it 3 stars

Ela I'm at least glad she's got over Eric, he was the worst!

Anna | 300 comments Erika wrote: "Ela wrote: "I think he's the best out of Zoey's multiple love intrests."

ME TOO! Wish he was there from book one because that would have made the books a lot better he's really the only reason I r..."

Mmm better that he turned up later. If all the good characters appeared in the first book I would have stopped long ago!

message 6: by Ela (new) - rated it 3 stars

Ela Somehow I doubt that. I'm pretty sure they still would have managed to drag it out into a saga even if there was an apocaliptic event and all that was left on earth was a beetle.

Anna | 300 comments lol

message 8: by Ela (new) - rated it 3 stars

Ela ;D

message 9: by Noor (new) - added it

Noor (noor_a) | 197 comments Erika: "he's really the only reason I read HON"

THAT'S WHY I DIDN'T STOP TOO! I would have stopped long ago if he hadn't shown up! :)

message 10: by Noor (new) - added it

Noor (noor_a) | 197 comments Ela: "they still would've managed to drag it out into a saga even if there was an apocalyptic event and all that was left on earth was a beetle"

LOL!!! :) so true p.c. and Kristin have a knack for stretching the plot line :)

message 11: by Noor (new) - added it

Noor (noor_a) | 197 comments I know its a typo but when you said "MEAT HIM IN PERSON" I pictured Stark getting slapped in the face by a raw steak!! LOOOL -SOrry I love STark, but that just makes me crack up!! LOOOL!

message 12: by Ela (new) - rated it 3 stars

Ela Noor wrote: "Ela: "they still would've managed to drag it out into a saga even if there was an apocalyptic event and all that was left on earth was a beetle"

LOL!!! :) so true p.c. and Kristin have a knack for..."

yep they should teach a course on it :P

message 13: by Noor (new) - added it

Noor (noor_a) | 197 comments Ela wrote: "Noor wrote: "Ela: "they still would've managed to drag it out into a saga even if there was an apocalyptic event and all that was left on earth was a beetle"

LOL!!! :) so true p.c. and Kristin hav..."

HAHA! i doubt anyone would take the course though, ur books wont sell if u stretch a trilogy into a 12 book series...

message 14: by Beth (new)

Beth (beth_jones8) Has anyone but me made the connection to rebel without a cause? Jim Stark is the name of the main character played by James Dean. Jim is a nickname for James... James Stark is the rebel without a cause. How cool is that?!

Perfection *Sherlock's Girl* | 457 comments Oh my God. How did I miss this topic earlier!!!!
Hahahahahahahahaha!!! Ella! Loved the bit about the beetle!!
Hey Beth wasn't that in the book? I think Jack[Damien's boyfriend] says that?

message 16: by Ela (new) - rated it 3 stars

Ela thanx Perfection :D

Athena Ela wrote: "Somehow I doubt that. I'm pretty sure they still would have managed to drag it out into a saga even if there was an apocaliptic event and all that was left on earth was a beetle."

lol. i actually can imagine that as a series.

I LUV STARK!!!!

Perfection *Sherlock's Girl* | 457 comments You know maybe some1 will write this book!! Ella!!! Make a copyright quick!!!

message 19: by Amie (new) - rated it 4 stars

Amie | 25 comments love, love, love Stark! he's the best person Zoey could have ended up with :)

message 20: by Anna (new) - rated it 2 stars

Anna | 300 comments Do you think he got a bit drippy after the warrior thing in Skye? I kind of liked him more when he just turned red vamp.

Perfection *Sherlock's Girl* | 457 comments He became more of a proper boyfriend to Zoey after that. But he loves her soooooooo much!!!! He's like the perfect balance of good and bad boy...
Fun fact- Pc initially introduced him as a love interest for Stevie Rae.. O.o
Thank god the storyline made them change their mind!

message 22: by Ela (new) - rated it 3 stars

Ela Perfection wrote: "You know maybe some1 will write this book!! Ella!!! Make a copyright quick!!!"

Lol, if anyone is considering it I have dibs! :D