Addicted to YA discussion

Marked (House of Night, #1)
This topic is about Marked
Heroines > Zoey Redbird (House of Night)

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Erika, Dream Thief (new) - rated it 2 stars

Erika (livingforthebooks) | 5184 comments Mod
What do you think of Zoey?

message 2: by Ela (last edited Mar 19, 2012 10:40AM) (new) - rated it 3 stars

Ela she needs to bloody well choose one boyfriend or swear off boys all together because it is just annoying that she falls in love with everyone she meets.

message 3: by Erika, Dream Thief (new) - rated it 2 stars

Erika (livingforthebooks) | 5184 comments Mod
I know! Its not even a love triangle its like a love hexagon lol

message 4: by Ela (last edited Mar 19, 2012 12:43PM) (new) - rated it 3 stars

Ela EXACTLY! Occasionally she'll have a detox and dump everyone.... but then get back together with them all about 5 pages later, it's ridiculous!!

Anna | 300 comments lol

Marisol | 18 comments I don't really like her.

Stephanie I had to stop reading the series bc of the way they talked like corny lil bratty teenagers. "He's looks like a total bag of HOTTNEZZ!" I MEAN WHO SAYS THAT? UGGHH PUKE! I kept thinking they'd stop talking like that as they got older but NOPE. And I mean if you dont know how to cuss w/o sounding like a totally idiot THEN JUST DONT CUSS AT ALL!!

message 8: by Noor (new) - added it

Noor (noor_a) | 197 comments Erika wrote: "I know! Its not even a love triangle its like a love hexagon lol"

LOL! SO TRUE!! :D

message 9: by Noor (new) - added it

Noor (noor_a) | 197 comments You have a point there. If I liked 5 guys and they all liked me back I'd have problems to... although I wouldn't do some of the things Zoey did...

message 10: by Ela (new) - rated it 3 stars

Ela Stephanie wrote: "I had to stop reading the series bc of the way they talked like corny lil bratty teenagers. "He's looks like a total bag of HOTTNEZZ!" I MEAN WHO SAYS THAT? UGGHH PUKE! I kept thinking they'd stop..."

'Dang, get your sweet thang over here' ect ect. I am a teenager and when they speak like that I just want to die of embarassment. To any aspiring writers; don't even go there, just use proper English, PLEASE!

message 11: by Noor (new) - added it

Noor (noor_a) | 197 comments Ela wrote: "Stephanie wrote: "I had to stop reading the series bc of the way they talked like corny lil bratty teenagers. "He's looks like a total bag of HOTTNEZZ!" I MEAN WHO SAYS THAT? UGGHH PUKE! I kept th..."

LOL yes the writing it pretty bad!

message 12: by L.C. (new) - rated it 4 stars

L.C. Perry | 700 comments I stopped reading the series because I didn't like her anymore. It's very hard to keep reading if you don't like the protagonist. The first two books were amazing but the third one was so irritating I wanted to throw the book across the room. At first she was juggling two guys but then a third one shows up and she just couldn't resist. SERIOUSLY? She ends up cheating on Erik and later on in either the fourth or fifth book SHE gets mad at HIM for not knowing the circumstances she was under. I cannot believe Erik went back to her. And then there's Stark. I don't know much about him since I stopped reading but I already can tell he's another love interest T.T UGH the only reason I read the fourth and fifth book was because I already bought them but other than that, I'm surprised how long this series has become and I'm not interested in what's going to happen anymore ( the series could have ended with book five)