This topic is about Destined
Series > Destined

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Erika, Dream Thief (new) - rated it 3 stars

Erika (livingforthebooks) | 5215 comments Mod
Thoughts?

message 2: by Anna (last edited Mar 23, 2012 01:33PM) (new) - rated it 2 stars

Anna | 300 comments Well.. I feel you have to take them in context. To be fair they have been fillers from book 2 onwards when the 'Casts' backtracked on the narrative and reincarted half the characters having realised 'well dang' they had a cash cow on their hands 'y'all'.

Having said that the Eric and Shayla chapter made me laugh.

message 3: by Ela (new) - rated it 2 stars

Ela yeah most of the books are super repetative, liked Shayla she was funny:)

message 4: by Fatima (new)

Fatima It was a little bit slowly paced in the beginning but then it got exciting when i got to the end!!

Beatrice Masaluñga (beatricemasalunga) A bit slow.. but gets fast on the middle part.. because I tend to forget what happened in previous books.

Whoever | 35 comments Eric and Shayla chapter was funny, but makes me wonder about freedom from Goddess. it feels like that chapter fucking forgot about whole freedom thing. oh wait, it forgot from the beginning. nobody asks to be marked, but they just get marked. i seriously sometimes wonder if Goddess is joking around with her "freedom" game.

message 7: by Whoever (last edited Jul 31, 2013 06:20PM) (new) - rated it 2 stars

Whoever | 35 comments Oh, and Kalona deciding to be a Warrior for the vampire who he met for the first time makes me laugh. Humorlessly. I understand that it's for his son and he kinda understands what he did wrong, but still... that action seems kinda off... the ending was seriously not entertaining at all. i felt like "just get it over with"

April | 557 comments I didn't really like it. I thought it was predictable, though it's been a while. It was good but when I heard about what was happening with the climax I literally skipped to the end of the book and read the last page and a half of the book and realized it ended exactly the way I thought it would. Though I'm excited for Revealed and I will buy it when it comes out on October 15th (tho idk if I'll get it that day) I feel like the series could've ended a few books ago. Though I'm not gunna lie- the HoN series is still one of my favorite series out there. :) It's still engrossing when I read it, and that makes them a worthwhile read. I'm actually re-reading the series to remember what happens before Revealed comes out. :)