Insomnia Book Club discussion

Random Chit Chat > Book Reading Buddies

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jennifer, Bookworm (new)

Jennifer | 1553 comments Mod
This topic is for those who are looking for someone to read a book(s) with them. If you're looking for someone to read a specific book with you please post the name of the book you want to read when posting about wanting a Book Reading Buddy. If you're looking for a Reading Buddy in general then no need to post a specific book since ya'll can decide that together.

Have fun everyone!

♥nafi~hateandbehatedon~♥ ;3 idk??? (im_curently_hungry) | 511 comments hey? who has NOT read the harry potter series and wants to start it like on??? Monday march 19??

message 3: by Katie (last edited Mar 06, 2012 03:44PM) (new)

Katie (predatedfob) | 6 comments Hey! Who wants to start reading:

GRAVEMINDER - MELISSA MARR
BITTERBLUE - HASN'T CAME OUT YET :D
CITY OF LOST SOULS - HASN'T CAME OUT YET :)- CASSANDRA CLARE
PANDEMONIUM - LAUREN OLIVER
ARTICAL FIVE- KRISTEN SIMMONS
FAERY TALES AND NIGHTMARES - MELISSA MARR
EVERLOST - NEAL SHUSTERMAN
BEFORE I FALL - LAUREN OLIVER

Um... almost any book really :D if u want 2 talk to me about a book you want to read, just send me some mail. Hope to talk to you guys soon! :)

message 4: by Dhfan4life (new)

Dhfan4life | 1051 comments Shoot the timing is off again. I have read Graveminder already. Haven't even heard of the other ones but will look them up and get back to ya Katie.

message 5: by Jennifer, Bookworm (new)

Jennifer | 1553 comments Mod
I'm making bitterblue one of the books of the month the month it comes out ^.^

message 6: by ♥nafi~hateandbehatedon~♥ (last edited Mar 06, 2012 05:01PM) (new)

♥nafi~hateandbehatedon~♥ ;3 idk??? (im_curently_hungry) | 511 comments oohhh! what about:

Vanish(Firelight #2)by~Sophie Jordan

The Summoning(Darkest Powers, #1)by~Armstrong Kelley

i wanted to start the summoning series! i have the book write here if any one wants to read it with me! and vanish is the second book and i will like to go to the library to get it next week??! anyone interested?

p.s my friend has before i fall and i might ask her if i can borrow it! soo i might get back to you katie!