The Worlds Newest and Best Group Eva discussion

book addictions > BOOK REVIEWS!!

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Post your reviews of books to get points and see other peoples reviews

Wildefire (Wildefire, #1) by Karsten Knight

I was completely in love with this book as soon as I read the first page... and that says something. I was very happy to read this, I felt speacil while reading this book. I normally hate books that are written by men because they don't exactly express the details that I love to read. But after reading the first page in this book I forgot about that and just could not get enough. Loved the cliff-hanger ending. This book was full of emotion (love that about books). My favorite character is Ashlyn's sister Eve. I don't know, there's just something about her that is just real cool. Anyways (to stop blabbering on about how awesome this book is) this book is HIGHLY RECCOMENDED!

message 2: by Ian, Mr. Awesome (new)

Ian (magicboyd5) | 440 comments Mod
The Time Pirate (Nick McIver, #2) by Ted Bell

this is the second book of the Nick of time series. it is the story of young nickolas mciver in a race of time to save not only his country, but another. It is packed of adventure, action, and history. I gave it 5 out of 5 stars. Please read the first which isNick Of Time

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Ian wrote: "The Time Pirate (Nick McIver, #2) by Ted Bell

this is the second book of the Nick of time series. it is the story of young nickolas mciver in a race of time to save not only his country, but another. It is ..."

thanks for adding a book review Ian!

message 4: by Kirby (new)

Kirby | 17 comments 11/22/63 11/22/63 by Stephen King

My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I really liked the premise and the characters, but it was just really too long. Unlike Under the Dome, which kept me captivated despite its size, I struggled to finish this one. Still worth it, though. Especially if you're good at skimming!

message 5: by Ian, Mr. Awesome (new)

Robin wrote: "Ian wrote: "The Time Pirate (Nick McIver, #2) by Ted Bell

this is the second book of the Nick of time series. it is the story of young nickolas mciver in a race of time to save not only his country, but a..."

welcome

message 6: by Ian, Mr. Awesome (new)

The Maze Runner (Maze Runner, #1) by James Dashner

This book had the action and suspense i like in a book. there were aspects of this book that many look for in a 5 star book. i gave it five stars because of the great writing and how it had me hooked from the beginning

message 7: by Ian, Mr. Awesome (new)

Fallen Angels by Walter Dean Myers
When Richard Perry gets sent off to Vietnam, there is only one thing on his mind, servival. Nam is about fighting the congs, what Johnson said. You just have to servive it. i gave it 5 out of 5 stars. This is the second time i have read it

message 8: by Ian, Mr. Awesome (new)

Leviathan (Leviathan, #1) by Scott Westerfeld

This book has a lot of confusing criteria in it. for example, i am a WW1 nut and i know that most of this in this story is fantasy and never happened. However, this book had a lot of action in it and i loved how the author put the action in. I cant wait to read the next book, Behemoth!!!