Reading Herbies discussion

The Pleasure Trap: Mastering the Hidden Force That Undermines Health and Happiness
This topic is about The Pleasure Trap
note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Got the book (The Pleasure Trap)

Comments Showing 1-17 of 17 (17 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Roxanne (new) - added it

Roxanne V (RoxanneV) | 15 comments I got the book as a "kindle for PC"! I don't have a kindle but Amazon lets you have it on your computer...I can now read it on my computer and didn't have to go "out" to get it!

message 2: by Lynnette (new)

Lynnette | 5 comments It is downloading now onto my Nook, so it will be portable and ready to go anywhere.

Stephanie Cleary | 8 comments Just downloaded it on my Kindle. I am on a health book kick, so this worked out perfect!

Lindsay Nixon (happyherbivore) | 59 comments Mod
I have it on my kindle -- so far I'm 36 pages in and loving it!

message 5: by Roxanne (last edited Mar 01, 2012 11:38PM) (new) - added it

Roxanne V (RoxanneV) | 15 comments Lindsay wrote: "- so far I'm 36 pages in and loving it!"
Great, now I know how many pages to read by Sunday!

message 6: by Christine (new)

Christine (vegangirlnextdoor) | 1 comments I read this book a few years ago after reading Eat to Live. Dr. Fuhrman recommends it. I have been wanting to read it again, so this is perfect. I just downloaded it to my Nook!

message 7: by Jose (new) - added it

Jose Quaresma | 1 comments same here! will start it tonight :)

message 8: by Michele (new)

Michele | 3 comments Got the book today!

message 9: by February (new)

February (thefebruary) I got this book a couple of weeks ago (I think maybe Lindsay you mentioned it on your blog before?) and enjoying so far. I have never done a book club thing before, so very excited to do this, especially with this book and subject, thank you!

message 10: by Sarah (new) - added it

Sarah Kaden | 1 comments Went out for a run on this beautiful day and picked up the book at the library-27 pages in :) I have always wanted to join a book club! Thanks Lindsay!

Stephanie Cleary | 8 comments Lindsay wrote: "I have it on my kindle -- so far I'm 36 pages in and loving it!"

How can you tell what page number you are on with a Kindle? That is one thing that frustrates me with it.

Lindsay Nixon (happyherbivore) | 59 comments Mod
Stephanie wrote: "Lindsay wrote: "I have it on my kindle -- so far I'm 36 pages in and loving it!"

Do you have a kindle fire? it lists page numbers.

message 13: by Lindsey (new)

Lindsey Pechal (lindseytp) | 1 comments I just bought the book for my Nook! I can't wait to start it. This is my first book club! : )

message 14: by Donna (new) - added it

Donna | 1 comments I got the book Friday (love Amazon Prime) and started reading it right away. Can't wait for the discussions to follow. Dr. Lisle will be speaking in Sacramento on March 18 if anyone is nearby - see Sacramento Vegan Society.com for details!

Stephanie Cleary | 8 comments I just have the regular kindle. I think I'm ahead of the discussion though so I should be good. :-)

Engine2diet | 3 comments This is about the 5th time we have read it - and we STILL are finding something new every day! Love this stuff - glad to be here, just want to thank Lindsay for starting it!

message 17: by Dawn (new) - rated it 4 stars

Dawn | 3 comments Thanks for starting the group, in my experience I often read books for clubs that I might not have otherwise.

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.