Love Unscripted (Love, #1) Love Unscripted question

Did you love this book or what ?
Carrie (Loving Evan Matthews) Ayd Carrie (Loving Evan Matthews) Mar 01, 2012 09:02AM
I read Love Unscripted in about 16 hours. I fell in love with the characters and it really put a new perspective on "stalkers" and "crazed fans" which I could potentially be considered (crazed fan that is).

Who has read this and what did you think ? Love Unscripted (Love, #1) by Tina Reber

The book would have been much better 200 pages shorter. She beat around the bush a lot with Taryn's insecurities and that became exhausting. Nothing really interesting happened from the middle onwards besides that big drama towards the end.

Michaela I absolutely agree...I stopped reading at pg 300...sadly disappointed. I had high hopes for this book!
Oct 24, 2012 02:52PM · flag
Libbie This.
Oct 31, 2012 04:41AM · flag

deleted member Sep 22, 2012 10:30AM   1 vote
Or what. :|

Can't wait for the 2nd book!! :)

PS: Probably just me.. But when Taryn sang "You've got a friend" I toooooootally forgot about the one by Carole King/Jame Taylor/etc.. I was thinking "You've got a Friend" by Randy Newman. LOL You know.. The song from Toy Story.. haha I thought, "Aw cute.. lol Kinda of odd, but alright." lol

deleted member Jun 22, 2012 07:58PM   0 votes
I have enjoyed this book. Have recommended it to my friends too

(reading this book) Is this what love feels like?

I loved both books. I've reread both books. I wish Tina was writing a third...but I hear she's not. :(

I can Not find this book for my nookTablet and it's frustrating bc I really want to read it. Seems like I would love it

Great book , loved Ryan and Taryn. Can't wait for book # 2 . Does any one know when it is coming out?

I had a love/hate relationship with this book.

I liked the characters and the writing was good except that the author was too wordy. Every minute or every day was laid out in detail. It drove me nuts.

And Taryn's insecurity annoyed me the most. If you are going to be in a relationship you have to have trust until they give you a reason to doubt them. I could understand if the author had been writing about teenagers but this was a grown woman.

I may read the next book because I enjoyed the characters but I wouldn't read another unless the author learns to cut down some of the dialog.

Loved, Loved, LOVED this book! I felt as if I were living the moment along with the characters, never before have I loved a book more than this.

I read this book in a night. I loved it!!! The characters were so likeable. It had it all good, bad and disturbing bits in this book. I can not wait for the next book!!!

I loved this one too. =)

I loved it, too! I can't wait for the next one to come out! I read it all in one sitting - I was addicted to finding out what would happen next!

It's an awesome book! I love the characters! Although I think the story dragged on a bit longer than i'd like..

I loved this book and I can't wait for the next on in the series... Tina is an awesome writer she puts words together that just make every emotion pull at your heart!!

Loved the book! I can't wait for the second one! I fell in love with Taryn and Ryan!!! But with that said it was a little on the long side. She could have gotten rid of some of the over details and still got the same point across. But I still give this book 5 stars!!!

Read it. Loved/Hated it. I loved the story line, but I thought Ryan and Taryn needed therapy in the worst way. I was like hey you two pull up your big boy/girl pants and quit your whining. I gave it 4 stars!

oh yes.... I loved Taryn and Ryan .. We see a new kind of romance that we aren't really familiar with, actor or actresses do not really come out and tell us how there relationships come to be, stay together and how being famous can effect there relationship...

I love this book. I laughed out loud, cried and even became angry.
There were a lot of emotions to experience with this book. Can't wait for the next one. Would love to read other books similar to this one.

I read it in one sitting a while back and have reread it twice since, I just like it that much!! The characters were easy to like and it was easy to read. Can't wait for the next installment!

I tried to love this book, I wanted to love this book but couldn't. It seemed to go on forever without much happening and Ryan and Taryn characters seemed under developed and I didn't develop an emotional attachment to them. As for Taryn's insecurities THEY DROVE ME CRAZY!!!

I have to agree with whoever mentioned the wordiness of it. I was getting frustrated almost halfway through and almost just put it down (at least for awhile) but then they got to THAT part and I swear my heart was pounding and I felt like it was happening to me as well as Taryn and it was a completely WOW experience. All that build up was worth it at that point because I felt so thoroughly entwined with their lives. I have never had such an emotional response and from there on I was completely HOOKED. Really looking forward to the next book and I wont mind if it's incredibly long this time around lol

I was in love with this book by chapter 2.

I agree with the mentions of book lenght and beign wordy.. but you know?... in the end i actually enjoyed and loved that i felt I was with them, like reading the diary of real life events with much detail, and i felt as part of their lives.. when I read book 2.. I thought oonhhh no did I finish reading already,,, too short LOL

LOVED IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love it so much as read it twice in a row... i can not wait for sequel to be out. I have read the 4 chapters and can't get enough of Ryan.
Any books you would recommend whilst waiting for Ryan? I have already met Gideon, Christian, Will and the ohhh so hot Kellan and the so i want you Travis. Any other suggestions?
x

this story is easy to fall in love with

Seat me in the "or what" section.

It could have been a great story, but it was like slogging through a marsh in hip-waders to get through at times. And reading the first four chapters on her website of the second book didn't give me much hope that the second would be any different.

Absolutely! I have been recommended this book for sometime now and I wasn't so sure about it and I found myself looking for something to read and decided after about 2months of saying no I would try it and I fell in love with it! I have recommended it to many other family members and friends, and am now anxiously awaiting the second book!

This book could have been a lot better if half of it were cut out! i wanted to like this book, really I did. It's my type of book, but after a few chapters I felt like most things were just "filler". I read extremely fast, and this book took me nearly a week of forcing myself through it (I had to know what happens) to finish. I'm still not even sure if I want to attempt to read the next one.

I really didn't like this book. I found it so unrealistic and I felt like the author wrote a lot of stuff out of boredom. It was just so stretched and it was nothing compared to thoughtless. It was a real dissapointment

LOVED it!!! What a great book, I already miss Taryn & Ryan. I can't wait for the next one, fingers crossed we get it soon!

The first 4 chapters of Love Unrehearsed is amazing. You can read it via her website. The only downside of reading it is you just want more. Patience wearing thin I tweeted Tina, and she replied saying, it's coming, it's coming, so is Ryan! ;) hahaha, cheeky lady!

I received my Kindlegraph from her yesterday too, so that made me one happy bunny.

Loved the book too! Eagerly awaiting the sequel

Tala (last edited Jun 04, 2012 02:05PM ) Apr 09, 2012 10:52AM   -2 votes
Loved the book. Can't wait for Love Unrehearsed. It was to be out last month.
It's now June. I went to gr page for Love Unrehearsed and it now says expected publication date is 2013! Really. I loved the first book, but after all this waiting and pushing back of release date, not sure if I'll still be looking forward to it.