Dead Reckoning (Sookie Stackhouse, #11) Dead Reckoning question

last book in sookie series??
Heather Shirk Heather Mar 01, 2012 08:53AM
I just saw in my email that a new sookie stackhouse book is coming out in July. wondering if that will be the last one and im hoping it wont be as bad as the last 2-3 books have been. Ive read them all and the last couple have been boring and rough to read. any thoughts?

I had heard 13 books total, but I could be wrong...but I also didn't feel like dead reckoning was close enough to a conclusion to be the penultimate book...

I am absolutely ready for this series to end. It's not that I haven't enjoyed it at times; it just seems to have run its course.

I really don't want this series to end.

Heather wrote: "I just saw in my email that a new sookie stackhouse book is coming out in July. wondering if that will be the last one and im hoping it wont be as bad as the last 2-3 books have been. Ive read them..." I read that Harris will end the series on book 13, so she has two more to go.

there is still one more book after deadlocked

Originally she intended on writing 11 books, but I think due to it's popularity she agreed to do two more (13), that might also be the reason for the last couple of books to be a bit borring.
But I'm looking forward to see how it all ends.

13 books is what Harris is under contract for; so their has to be another book after Deadlocked. I don't know if/when that changed but from everything I know and have heard (I have a few sources), 1 more after this one coming out. I think the series has just about ended anyways; especially with how Dead Reckoning ended.

It really is the last book? wow I didn't know how many books there was actually going to be. I hope its great(:

<>

Amazon has the release date as May 1.

Now that totally sucks!

Deadlocked is final book.

Jeanine There are 13 books in the series so the last one comes out in 2013.
Apr 14, 2012 08:09PM · flag

I read an interview where Harris said this would be the last book in the series. If it is it should be interesting to see how she wraps it up.

It does seem to be time to end the series, hopefully things get tied up well. LA Banks Crimson Moon series last book was good and the last chapter just wrapped up the series, it didn't carry the series to the next book or finish the story of that book, it just wrapped things up.

Heather wrote: "I just saw in my email that a new sookie stackhouse book is coming out in July. wondering if that will be the last one and im hoping it wont be as bad as the last 2-3 books have been. Ive read them..."

I attended a book talk and signing last year at the Free Library of Philadelphia. C. Harris said she intended to write 13 Sookie books. So, 2 to go.

deleted member Apr 05, 2012 01:09PM   0 votes
As much as I've loved the series, I'm ready for it to end.

Kim Me too. I devour the new titles as soon as I get my hands on them but they just haven't been as good for the past few years. ...more
Apr 25, 2012 11:48AM · flag