Paranormal Lovers discussion

Previous BotM's > March's Adult read - Hide & Seek

Comments Showing 1-22 of 22 (22 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Cassie Cruel, Adult Expert (new)

Cassie Cruel (faith_isola) | 1384 comments Mod
This month's Adult read is:

Hide & Seek (Games of Zeus #1) by Aimee Laine

Have you read it? Will you be reading it?

Kayleigh {K-Books} (kayley_12) It's brilliant. I got it for review and loved it!

message 3: by J.A. (new)

J.A. Belfield (jabelfield) Tripp Fox is MINE!

message 4: by Aimee (new)

Aimee Laine (aimee_laine) | 43 comments Oooh, yeah!! :) I'm happy to answer any questions anyone has. :)

And no, J.A., Tripp Fox is not yours. He's mine. :) Allllllllllll mine. :)

Thanks so much for picking Hide & Seek!!

message 5: by J.A. (new)

J.A. Belfield (jabelfield) Aimee wrote: "Oooh, yeah!! :) I'm happy to answer any questions anyone has. :)

And no, J.A., Tripp Fox is not yours. He's mine. :) Allllllllllll mine. :)

Thanks so much for picking Hide & Seek!!"

You know we'll still be fighting this out when we're old and grey and in need of Zimmer frames to walk, dontcha?

message 6: by Aimee (new)

Aimee Laine (aimee_laine) | 43 comments You know we'll still be fighting this out when we're old and grey and in need of Zimmer frames to walk, dontcha?
Yes. :)

Kayleigh {K-Books} (kayley_12) no no no, I'm coming to steal him from you ;)

message 8: by ☺~Tina~☺ (new)

☺~Tina~☺ (tina007) | 12 comments I'm going to read it if I can get my hands on it. I don't see it on Amazon.

message 9: by J.A. (new)

J.A. Belfield (jabelfield) It should be on Amazon. I'll go take a look for you, Tina.

message 10: by J.A. (new)

J.A. Belfield (jabelfield) Here you go: http://www.amazon.com/Hide-Seek-ebook...

I'm presuming you're U.S. If not just switch up to .co.uk from .com in the address bar. :o)

message 11: by ☺~Tina~☺ (new)

☺~Tina~☺ (tina007) | 12 comments J.A. wrote: "Here you go: http://www.amazon.com/Hide-Seek-ebook...

I'm presuming you're U.S. If not just switch up to .co.uk from .com in the address bar. :o)"

Thanks! I looked up up by the title, series name and author and it didn't pop up for me. Okay adding this to the list!

message 12: by Danielle (new)

Danielle Smiley (daniellesmiley) Hi guys! I read Hide & Seek last month and LOVED it!!! Here's my review. I try to never spoil, so it's safe to read ;)

Danielle
http://www.goodreads.com/review/show/...

message 13: by Aimee (new)

Aimee Laine (aimee_laine) | 43 comments If anyone's interested, there's an interview with Tripp Fox on J.A. Belfield's blog today. I would read the book first as there are a few comments which COULD spoil the end of the story. ;)

http://jabelfield.wordpress.com/2012/...

message 14: by Denae (new)

Denae  (denae3) | 250 comments I finished reading this a few days ago and I absolutely loved it! I can't wait for more Tripp Fox....he's yummy hotness! :o) Great job Aimee!

message 15: by Aimee (new)

Aimee Laine (aimee_laine) | 43 comments Denae wrote: "I finished reading this a few days ago and I absolutely loved it! I can't wait for more Tripp Fox....he's yummy hotness! :o) Great job Aimee!"

Yeah! Thanks! He is yummy hot, isn't he? ;) LOL

message 16: by Denae (new)

Denae  (denae3) | 250 comments Absolutely!! He's a complete dream package for any girl.....amazingly hot, protective, super sweet and romantic! :o) lol

message 17: by Aimee (new)

Aimee Laine (aimee_laine) | 43 comments Denae wrote: "Absolutely!! He's a complete dream package for any girl.....amazingly hot, protective, super sweet and romantic! :o) lol"

The beauty of being an author. I can create my own dream guy. ;)

message 18: by Denae (new)

Denae  (denae3) | 250 comments Aimee wrote: "Denae wrote: "Absolutely!! He's a complete dream package for any girl.....amazingly hot, protective, super sweet and romantic! :o) lol"

The beauty of being an author. I can create my own dream guy..."

Ha! I wish I was as imaginative as that! I don't think I could write a book if I tried! lol

message 19: by Danielle (new)

Danielle Smiley (daniellesmiley) Our poor husbands!!! How are they to compare?

Tee hee hee
D

message 20: by Aimee (new)

Aimee Laine (aimee_laine) | 43 comments Danielle wrote: "Our poor husbands!!! How are they to compare?

Tee hee hee
D"

Maybe if they read more romance novels, they'd understand. ;) LOL

message 21: by Danielle (new)

Danielle Smiley (daniellesmiley) Aimee wrote: "Danielle wrote: "Our poor husbands!!! How are they to compare?

Tee hee hee
D"

Maybe if they read more romance novels, they'd understand. ;) LOL"

My husband read the Twilight series with me ... that was quite romantic! That was an especially rare event as he tends only to read non-fiction. :)

message 22: by Aimee (new)

Aimee Laine (aimee_laine) | 43 comments Hehehehee, Danielle ... mine only watched the movies and so far, only the first. :)