Small Government Book Fan Club discussion

Andrew Breitbart
This topic is about Andrew Breitbart
Non-Book Talk: News and Politics > R.I.P. Andrew Breitbart

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Marina (new)

Marina Fontaine (marina_fontaine) | 1445 comments Mod
Very sad news. This was one special guy, both as a person and as a head of a movement. He will be missed.

message 2: by Kia (new)

Kia (kiaheavey) | 59 comments This is horrific bad news. I was very sad to hear about it. It's a real blow to the lovers of freedom in this country.

message 3: by Marina (new)

Have you guys checked out the new and improved website? It's really cool, much easier to see all the headline stories Nice to see it keeps going, esp. with improvements.

message 4: by Kia (new)

Kia (kiaheavey) | 59 comments Absolutely! Big Hollywood is one of my daily reads. Now it goes right to Breitbart and I treat it more like one of my daily news sites.

DId you watch the Breitbart Obama tape release last night? Not exactly the shock and awe it had been cracked up to be, unfortunately. Kind of arcane, I thought.

message 5: by Marina (new)

Nothing we didn't know, but one more reason for people in denial to maybe open their eyes?

Mike (the Paladin) (thepaladin) | 467 comments I didn't say anything that day... I just got Righteous Indignation: Excuse Me While I Save the World! from the library.

message 7: by Marina (new)

Enjoy! That book is a lot of fun, although now it will be sad reading about all the plans he had.