Team Twilight discussion

Teams > Team Rosalie??

Comments Showing 1-14 of 14 (14 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jess (new)

Jess (im_cullenized) | 7 comments am i the only one that likes her??
lol sometimes i get the feeling
well is anyone with me?
i mean i like Alice too don't get me wrong.
I <3 ALL the Cullens :D

message 2: by Cira (new)

Cira (loveistheanswer106) | 20 comments I don't hate her. I mean, i can see where she's coming from.

message 3: by Christina♥ , ♥super duper lover of TWILIGHT and oh yeah Edward is mine!♥ (last edited Feb 25, 2009 02:19AM) (new)

Christina♥  | 3132 comments Mod
I liked her at some parts...she could seemed really nice but after what happened in Breaking Dawn I hated her for awhile. But I guess she isn't that bad.

I love all the Cullens too! :D

message 4: by Jess (new)

Jess (im_cullenized) | 7 comments i well i haven't gotten to breaking dawn yet
so maybe that y i still like her lol

message 5: by Ariel (new)

Ariel (mermaid91) Mrs. Caroline Pattinson :D wrote: "i don't HATE Rosalie...i get her...just at times she's not so nice....lol, i have a friend that is COMPLETELY like her!!! is uncanny!!! lol!! Rosalie has her good moments though...she got better ne..."

im just curious as to what parts you thought showed that Rosalie was better at the end... cuz well... I thought she was worse at the end. Worse to Bella and Jacob and almost everyone...

message 6: by Nava Cullen (new)

Nava Cullen (thetanvampire) | 24 comments sry every1 but i kinda hated rosalie throughout the book.
she never really seemed to care about bella in bd, just about a baby that she could take care of. She seemed like if bella died and the baby made it she'd be totally happy and wouldnt really care...

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

i liked Rosalie she was't my favorite but i liked her

message 8: by Veronica (new)

Veronica Widya (nica88) | 1186 comments Mod
yup.
Rosalie really want to be human so badly, and she never want to be a vampire, cause she really want a baby, so its natural when she wanna take care of Nessie.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

i love her and jake's fighting in breaking dawn

message 10: by Ariel (new)

Ariel (mermaid91) OMG i loved the fighting too xD But I really really hate Rose(sorry)
The fighting was awesome though ^.^

message 11: by Christina♥ , ♥super duper lover of TWILIGHT and oh yeah Edward is mine!♥ (last edited Jan 20, 2009 09:39PM) (new)

lol! I loved the fighting too!!!!!! Lol and when rose carved "Fido" into the bowl and gave it to Jacob!!! Lol...and all the blonde jokes too lol loved them, loved them! :D

message 12: by Christina♥ , ♥super duper lover of TWILIGHT and oh yeah Edward is mine!♥ (new)

lol I know! :)

message 13: by Veronica (new)

Veronica Widya (nica88) | 1186 comments Mod
yes!!

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

I loved the fighting so much!