Into the Wilderness (Wilderness, #1) Into the Wilderness question

Favorite Scene ...?
deleted member Mar 01, 2012 07:06AM
If you read Into the Wilderness and loved it, what was your favorite scene and why?

I loved this whole series. It's a total of 6 books and my favorite were the first and the last! I'll think on my favorite parts and post later. I can remember them, but it would be better if I had the quotes to put here ;)

I just finifshed listening to this on audio book and I loved. I was so happy to find out that there are 5 additional books in this series. I am currently listening to the second book. I am so happy to be able to read/listen to the whole series back to back with no waiting. I love the relationship between Nathaniel and Elizabeth. I have to say one of my favorite scene is when Elizabeth meets Nathaniel behind the waterfall. The romance of it was very compelling and then when he pushed her in to the waterfall I loved it!

I loved all books in the series and wish there were many more! I couldn't choose a favorite scene even if I tried. I loved Curiosity, and Elizabeth's strength. These are definitely books I will revisit over and over again.

These books are my favourite books ever!!! All the characters are amazingly we'll described. I felt at the end of the series I was grieving for people I knew and had known my whole life. Is it the first book, where the little boy in Elizabeth's Class gets his (ahem) Willie stuck in an ink bottle and Nathaniel shows up just as she has discovered the problem and is trying to fix it?? That was good. Or the duck hunt. Or where Elizabeth sees Nathaniel playing the Indian games with Runs from bears ( another amazing character). I could go on and on about the whole series, needless to say any scene with Elizabeth and Nathaniel was great. Curiosity, Hawkeye, and later on in the books Hannah, Lilly and Daniel. Oh and Liam, cried my eyes out with how that all ended, at least he was with Hannah dreaming about how it all could of been.

Jill ooh yes, and uunfortunately not everyone gets there happy ending. But I think the promise of the life he could of had with Hannah was there and when i ...more
Oct 07, 2012 05:11PM · flag
Cora Lee Yep, I'm with you there. I'm not usually much of a crier, but Liam's end with Hannah was really tough. ...more
Oct 08, 2012 06:23PM · flag

deleted member Mar 07, 2012 08:11PM   0 votes
I loved the opening scene when Elizabeth first see Nathanial and Hawkeye, I almost felt like I was in that sleigh. Loved the water fall scene. And when Elizabeth meets Rab

I think the next books were good but not great. I was frustrated especially with the second book. The whole getting them to Scotland was just too over the top and bored me to tears. Having said that I cared enough about the characters to want to know what happens, so I continued. I did love the final book as much as the first. It was a good ending.

deleted member Mar 01, 2012 12:43PM   0 votes
I've read all 6 books in this series and loved each one. Favourite scene? Too many to list, but any scene with Elizabeth and Nathaniel or Curiosity was enjoyable.

deleted member Mar 01, 2012 08:31AM   0 votes
I read this one a long time ago. I remember enjoying it. I remember one character being thrown into prison??? I remember the birth of a baby???? That was very moving to me. I think there is a sequel.