Challenge Your Reading! discussion

Challenges 2012 > March- Spring Cleaning

Comments Showing 1-18 of 18 (18 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Caitlin (new)

Caitlin (catsbooksandcritters) | 533 comments Mod
There is a couple parts to this challenge:

-Try to read book that you currently have and haven't read

-Read books that have been on your to-read list for awhile.

-Clean out your to-read shelf on Goodreads, remove anything you have changed your mind about reading.

-Clean your book shelves, give them a dusting and organize your books (I'm kind of directing this at myself because I really need to do this to to my shelves.

-Any other book spring cleaning you can think of.

Post what ever you have read, removed, cleaned, etc.!

message 2: by Caitlin (new)

Just started A Storm of Swords (A Song of Ice and Fire, #3) by George R.R. Martin which is in one of the series I am working on catching up and it's on my to-read list.

message 3: by Adriana (new)

Adriana okay... (:
Class Clown by Johanna Hurwitz - really old book that I need to read already.

message 4: by Caitlin (new)

Finished A Storm of Swords (A Song of Ice and Fire, #3) by George R.R. Martin (forgot to post about it) Finished Genesis by Bernard Beckett , I liked it but was shocked by the ending. I started Daughters of the North by Sarah Hall which is so far pretty good. Both of which were on my to-read list and had been sitting around since I got them for Christmas.

message 5: by Caitlin (new)

Finished Daughters of the North by Sarah Hall , which was pretty good and started The Road by Cormac McCarthy , which was also a to-read/Christmas book.

message 6: by Caitlin (new)

Finished The Road by Cormac McCarthy I didn't like it and have no idea how you could turn it into a movie and started Z For Zachariah by Robert C. O'Brien , which is a to-read/Christmas book.

message 7: by Caitlin (new)

Finished Z For Zachariah by Robert C. O'Brien

message 8: by Caitlin (new)

Started Perfume The Story of a Murderer by Patrick Süskind , I'm not a fan of the cover but it's the edition I've got. It's a christmas/to-read book.

message 9: by Caitlin (new)

Started Epic (Epic #1) by Conor Kostick because I can't read Perfume in public, it's another christmas/to-read

message 10: by Caitlin (last edited Mar 12, 2012 12:52PM) (new)

Finished Epic (Epic #1) by Conor Kostick I liked it, but towards the end it started loosing my attention.

message 11: by Adriana (new)

Adriana Finished Class Clown by Johanna Hurwitz was okay.

Next up: A Crack in the Line (Withern Rise, #1) by Michael Lawrence

message 12: by Caitlin (new)

I'm currently reading Fortress in the Eye of Time (Fortress, #1) by C.J. Cherryh which I picked up at a library book sale this summer and A Feast for Crows (A Song of Ice and Fire #4) by George R.R. Martin which is part of one of the series I'm catching up on.

message 13: by Caitlin (new)

Finished A Feast for Crows (A Song of Ice and Fire #4) by George R.R. Martin and read The Fault in Our Stars by John Green which had been on my to-read list.

message 14: by Caitlin (new)

Read Double Identity by Margaret Peterson Haddix (Christmas book) and The Espressologist by Kristina Springer (to-read list/bought book) and am reading Perchance to Dream (Théâtre Illuminata, #2) by Lisa Mantchev (to-read/bought book).

message 15: by Caitlin (new)

Finished Perchance to Dream (Théâtre Illuminata, #2) by Lisa Mantchev and Plenty One Man, One Woman, and a Raucous Year of Eating Locally by Alisa Smith which was a Christmas book.

message 16: by Caitlin (new)

Finished Fortress in the Eye of Time (Fortress, #1) by C.J. Cherryh which was a book I bought last summer.

message 17: by Caitlin (new)

Reading On Leaving Paradise a Christmas book.

message 18: by Adriana (new)

Adriana Read
There's a Boy in the Girls' Bathroom by Louis Sachar