Character Romances > Sam and Grace

Comments Showing 1-14 of 14 (14 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Erika, Dream Thief (new) - rated it 3 stars

Erika (livingforthebooks) | 5215 comments Mod
What do you think of them?

Hannah (cloveshay) | 109 comments I think they are adorable together! <3

Ophelia ॐ I love them!! :)

Annabel ♥ (cinnamonbliss) | 4398 comments They're really cute-- The series is a little freaky though.

Mariah (mariahmiller) | 2 comments They are one of the best couples aside from Clary and Jace

♥Kel (kelsimai) | 94 comments i love there relationship, it's so real and romantic. They are perfect for eachother.

message 7: by Erika, Dream Thief (new) - rated it 3 stars

Erika (livingforthebooks) | 5215 comments Mod
Mariah wrote: "They are one of the best couples aside from Clary and Jace"

Agreed! Sam and Grace are great together but Clary and Jace are amazing together!

Kylee I think the way they started was so sudden though un real with the whole toast thing

message 9: by Marie (new) - added it

Marie | 74 comments I don't hate this couple but I don't like it either. I have trouble getting over how their relationship began.

Darian Jones | 4 comments Just like with my last thread comment I realize no one has commented in forever but since I'm currently reading Shiver I feel as if posting is completely necessary. I agree with others that Sam and Grace's relationship started quickly but you have to remember they were watching each other for a long time beforehand. All in all, they are completely adorable together.

Sabrina (sabrina_garcia) | 27 comments I don't think they're relationship moved fast...especially comparing it to the other YA books that are becoming extremely popular at the moment. I think they're relationship was adorable and ok for the most part.

Stormy :) (Stormy0218) | 3463 comments I found their relationship kind of quick and creepy. It's just like oh I just met you for real last night. Next morning start making out? Kinda strange. I understand that they had both been in love with each other without ever speaking for many years but come on take it a little bit slow. I don't mean to offend any shippers of this shipping, just my thoughts in the matter.

Jojobean I though they were boring. I wasnt that into the book

Halima (hallie27) | 19 comments I literally hate this couple. I am about half way through the book and oh my god it's so cliche. Everything you would expect in a werewolf-human relationship. I am so hating it.