Addicted to YA discussion

Daughter of Smoke & Bone (Daughter of Smoke & Bone, #1)
This topic is about Daughter of Smoke & Bone
Heroines > Karou (Daughter of Smoke and Bone)

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Erika, Dream Thief (new) - rated it 5 stars

Erika (livingforthebooks) | 5315 comments Mod
What do you think of Karou?

message 2: by Nikki, Eragon Bookslayer (new) - rated it 5 stars

Nikki Sojkowski (nikkisoj) | 1545 comments Mod
I liked her, she realized her all of her mistakes when she learned the truth about everything and I love her relationship with the angel :D

Annabel ♥ (cinnamonbliss) | 4398 comments yeah same, but I liked reading about Madrigal a little better.

Jojobean Loved her. I loved how kick ass she was, how loyal to her family, how she wasn't afraid to fight and her blue hair!

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

I loved the colour of her hair!

Harlee I really liked her! She's so unique and badass and cool, but inside she's a softie who just wants love. It's realistic.

Cordelia the Ardent Reader A cool heroine, but not entirely my style. She was great though

Anna Wand (a_sensitivesoul) | 1 comments I agree with Harlee.. I liked her and it felt refreshing having a main character who could stick up for herself, she was very head strong and I liked that.

Tristen (bo0kenthusiast) | 577 comments In the middle of Days of Blood and Starlight . . . IT'S SO GOOD.

message 10: by L.C. (new) - rated it 4 stars

L.C. Perry | 700 comments I finished this story recently and I FRICKIN LOVED IT!!!! Omgggg it was great. And Karou was amazing. She went through a lot and dedicated so much of herself to the cause. I loved how strong and ambitious she was. She also knew how to handle herself and the bonds she shares with her comrades and friends made me very happy :)