Addicted to YA discussion

Heroines > Grace Brisbane (Wolves of Mercy Falls)

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Erika, Dream Thief (new)

Erika (livingforthebooks) | 5279 comments Mod
What do you think of Grace?

message 2: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (cloveshay) | 109 comments I like that Grace isn't weak and whiney just because she is human

message 3: by Jojobean (new)

Jojobean Ehh she was kinda boring and it was weird that she fell in love with a wolf BEFORE she knew he was a werewolf.

message 4: by Stormy (new)

Stormy :) (Stormy0218) | 3463 comments She was dull and lifeless. And very creepy. She just wasn't a very strong heroine to me.

message 5: by Britttstar (new)

Britttstar | 4 comments I liked Grace she wasn't whiny or annoying

message 6: by Emily (new)

Emily Heinen | 21 comments I liked that she could be strong, but it was creepy how quickly their relationship started. Like they were "dating" (?) even when she thought he was just a wolf.

message 7: by Kat (new)

Kat | 1553 comments Mod
She is a good character in that I can't fault her or complain about her, but I agree, she is a bit dull and boring.

message 8: by Moon (new)

Moon (bookowlfalling) | 9 comments Stormy wrote: "She was dull and lifeless. And very creepy. She just wasn't a very strong heroine to me."

I have to agree with that

message 9: by Bree (new)

Bree ElizabethPamela Marie | 22 comments I'm in the middle of the book right now and she is extremely dull, is it worth finishing??

message 10: by D (new)

D | 38 comments I liked her for being intelligent and introspective. Also brave. Making friends with the wolf took a lot of confidence.