Forever Roleplay discussion

O x O > Emmaleigh and Lindsey

Comments Showing 1-50 of 59 (59 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Em (Hannah) (new)

Em (Hannah) (hannahtester96) | 847 comments Mod
Here we go (:<

ƜσℓғǤιяℓ (bisexual) so, what do u want it to b about and do u want to b guy or girl ?

message 3: by Em (Hannah) (new)

Well, usually I roleplay with two chracters. One guy and one girl to make it fair.

ƜσℓғǤιяℓ (bisexual) ok. thats fine. im cool with that :)

what do u want it to be about? im a little better in fantasy types but im fine with anything..

message 5: by Em (Hannah) (new)

I don't mind fantasy :D What kind of fantasy do you like???

ƜσℓғǤιяℓ (bisexual) dude like anything but zombies! :D XD XD

message 7: by Em (Hannah) (new)

Anything but zombies?
What about werewolves?

ƜσℓғǤιяℓ (bisexual) Sweetness!

Ill work on the cherries tomorrow. since im really bussy right now with homework and its kinda late >.<

message 9: by Em (Hannah) (new)

I understand!!

ƜσℓғǤιяℓ (bisexual) lol

ƜσℓғǤιяℓ (bisexual) Name: Iona
Personality: quite,keeps to herself, bold
Apperance: http://dark-adon.deviantart.com/art/L...
Being: werewolf
Crush:
History: she lives with her brother Axel in a house along the forests border. They just moved from their pack to start a new one.
Other:

Name: Axel
Personality: crazy,loves to live on the edge
Apperance: http://bloodline-009.deviantart.com/a...
Being: werewolf
Crush:
History: same as his sister Iona
Other:

message 12: by Em (Hannah) (new)

((omg I'm sorry!! >.< I though I had replied! I will make soon))

ƜσℓғǤιяℓ (bisexual) ((its fine ^^))

message 14: by Em (Hannah) (new)

Name: Saya Loteh
Personality: Very sigh and sweet. She doesn't like going out of her comofort zone. . .which usually is why she doesn't talk to many people unless she is spoken to.
Appearance: ((Remind me and I will post a picture later when I get home. Pictures are blocked on school computer))
Being: Werewolf
Crush: No one. She doesn't have time.
History: She was just a simple girl. . . until her parents told her the truth. THey weren't werewovles. . .but she was. She wanted to scream out. Resist the urge to turn into her wolf form. But most times. . .at night. . .she can't resist it. She lives low and doesn't allow anyone to know her.
Picture as wolf: ((Remind me))

Name: Eric Nelly
Appearance: (Remind)
Personality: This one. . .is a dark one. He loves picking on people. . .especially the ones who show reaction to his words. In other words. . .he's a jackass. Everything his parents didn't want.
History: He was thrown out of his house when he was about fifteen. Ever since he has been on the run. .from the cops or from the bank. So, now, he's found himself in a quiet, small town. He just can't wait to see the havoc he can cause.
Being: Werewolf
Wolf Picture: ((Remind))

message 15: by Em (Hannah) (new)

Saya:
Appearance:

Wolf:

Eric:
[image error]

Wolf:

ƜσℓғǤιяℓ (bisexual) Iona and Axel set their dinning room table in their kitchen. The table was the last thing they had to take out of the moving truck. they had moved her by choice. Their alpha, their father, didn't want them to leave. They left because they where bound to other werewolves in the area. They couldn't stand to be under rules anymore.

message 17: by Em (Hannah) (new)

Eric smirked and rounde the corner in time to fid the moving truck. Perfect.
He snickered and a grin slipped plot his face as he crossed the street.
"New to the town?" he asked coolly, himself being new as well, but that never stopped him right.
He relaxed against the truck and crossed his legs, eyeing the girl and grinning even more.
Perfect.

message 18: by Em (Hannah) (new)

Saya hugged the book close to her chest, crossing the street and walking into the store before pulling back her hood. She smiled meet to the owner and slipped behind the counter.
"Sorry, Shelly." she whispered softly, placing the book down and looking around the small book store.
It was the perfect job for one such as Saya. Barely anyone even glanced at the store. She sighed as the manager left her to work.

ƜσℓғǤιяℓ (bisexual) Iona glanced at her brother when she head the boy talk. She smelled him for the kitchen and went to the living room. She knew her brother would take care of him. She never had to deal with male huamns or weres thanks to him. She statrted to wire the T.V. to the power lines. She was good at fixing things no matter what they may be.

Axel watched his sister and was glad she didn't argue. He knew the value of a new alpha's daughter that was prime for tacking would get some weres snopping. He smelt him from all the room also. HE walked to the door and crossed his arms. "...Yes. Our father is the alpha from Red Rock Moutain..." He said, watching him closly.

message 20: by Em (Hannah) (new)

((beware: very busy this week with a research paper dud Friday))

message 21: by Em (Hannah) (new)

:'((beware: I'm very busy this week with algebra. Projects and a research paper.))

ƜσℓғǤιяℓ (bisexual) ((its ok! just when ever you can))

message 23: by Em (Hannah) (new)

((thank you for being so understanding :))

ƜσℓғǤιяℓ (bisexual) ((no prob. :) i totally understand >.>))

message 25: by Em (Hannah) (new)

((okay. So are we making it to where we c an sense our people? Our people being the werewolves?)

message 26: by Em (Hannah) (new)

((Sorry. . .my research paper got deleted! But I've got worse news!: I'm going to Nebraska for my Spring Break. I'm not sure if I will be able to have internet up there!!!! I will get back to you as SOON as I get back. Okay? Thank you for understanding. ))

ƜσℓғǤιяℓ (bisexual) ((yep ^^. its fine i totaly understand, take as long as u need!))

message 28: by Em (Hannah) (new)

Guess who's back? I am and I will reply soon. I am in lunch and just notifying everyone.

message 29: by Em (Hannah) (new)

Eric nodded as his nostrils flared against the scent tickling his nose.
"So I can tell. I can smell. What are you running from?" He asked without hesitation, shrugging off the fact their father was alpha. He didn't care. Why would he?
He rolled his eyes and folded his arms as he stared up at the sky.
Newbies.
He grinned and allowed his eyes to wonder to the door where her scent was carried from.
God, the scent was wonderful.

Saya settled behind the store desk and allowed her gaze to wonder out the store front windows and toward the sky. It was a beautiful day, but windy.
Her nostrils refused to allow her to not realize that. She rolled her eyes and looked down at the open book splayed down on the table.
But she couldn't get her mind off of the feeling inside of her chest.
What was it?

ƜσℓғǤιяℓ (bisexual) A low rummble came from Axel's chest. "You don't need to know, and I'd stop showing of that cockiness of your's before you get hurt." He said with a snaping tone. He could smell the careless and cockiness from him and didn't like it. His father had taught him to respect others. This boy did not.

Iona turned her head around and senced her brother was angrey. She frowned and set down a wire. She walekd up to Axel and put a hand on his arm, while staying out of view from the unknown werewolf. She didn't like that he was messing with her brother, and she senced...something wild about him.

message 31: by Em (Hannah) (new)

Eric sensed the anngry and snickered, pulling his arms up in retreat.
"Hey now. I was just asking. We're all brothers here. Right?" He winked and stepped to the side, catching a small glimpse of her form as he did so.
He grinned and looked up at Axel, seeing the veins in his forehead bulge from his frustration.

**HOw about they meet Saya if they go to town or in the woods that night?))

ƜσℓғǤιяℓ (bisexual) ((sure, they be in the woods as wolves soon.))

AXel gently pushed his sister aside. "Go to your room. ok?" Iona flicked his arm "You will not boss me around! You may be an alpha's son but 1.You have no pack yet and 2. so am I." She huffed and walked into the house to the kitchen curssing under her breath as she walked. Axel shook his head trying to relax. "I think you better leave. Thanks for the....'greeting'."He said to Eric then closed the door in his face. Like hell he was going to let this pup kick him around. He was a mutt. Axel was an alpha now..well some what. He needed to find a mate and soon.

message 33: by Em (Hannah) (new)

Eric snickered and slammed a fist on the door.
"Alpha." He smirked started running toward the woods that encased the small town.
Carelessly, he ripped off his clother and jumping into his form, growling out to the sky that slowly began to dim as the day circled around.
Eric lost some portion of his mind, but a hunger for dominance lingered in his mouth.
He circled the edge of the woods in their back yard, moving forward and catching a glimpse of the beautiful hair.
Beautiful. . .?
He let a growl once more rip from his lips as he pounced into the woods, hidden by the dark oaks.

ƜσℓғǤιяℓ (bisexual) Axel rubbed his face and moaned. "IONA!" He yelled. She poped her head out from the kitchen. "WHat?" She asked him. Axel took oh fis shirt. "I need to start marking the place ok? If that pup found us, he probably wont be the last. Stay here and watch the house. " He walked out into the big back yard and into the forest right out on the edge of the yard. They now owned half of the forest thanks to their father. He shifted into wolf and sniffed the ground.

Iona watched him leave with her hands in fists. How dae he order me around! I am not a puppy. She stomped out side and locked the door. She walked around the house and smelled the air. She couldn't find any other sent other than her brothers so she begain to take her clothes off.

message 35: by Em (Hannah) (new)

Eric circled around the trees and instantly marked them.
Territory. . .territory. . .territory. . .
His mind chanted words of authority as he pounced around the dark woods.
But the image wouldn't leave his sensitive mind. . .
Beautiful hair. . .
He peeled back his lips and let a howl rip through the crisp air.

Saya gasped as the book ended in another cliff hanger, leaving Saya in an irritated state with a urge to have the woods surrounding her body.
She shrugged and lifted herself off the chair, gracefullly walking over toward the bookshelves.
She placed the book back into it's conveniant spot and walked back toward the front of the store.
She couldn't help but feel bad as she changed the open sign to close.
It was almost time to close up shop anyways. . .
So, she quickly closed the small book store and raced toward the exit.
She then found herself making a wild dash across the street and toward the park that led pathes right into the woods.
Of course, she wouldn't be able to shift right there in the park.
So she made her route and crossed right into the woods.
She found herself at a small cabin she used. Quickly, she glanced behin dher and opened the door, stripping down her clothes and neatfully placing them into a bin. She then opened the door and tore our of her skin, jumping into her wold form.
God it was amazing.

ƜσℓғǤιяℓ (bisexual) Iona shifted into a wolf just as she heard a howl. Her ears pricked up and she turned her head twords the sound. Oh no...I hope Axel doesn't hear that.. She thought. The sound was close. She slowly and quitly moved into the woods and dropped her head. She smelled the ground for the unknown wolf. She walked further into the forest but still close to the entrence.

Axel growled when he first smelt the wolf. He marked the trees that Eric had just marked and went further into the woods twords the middle. His fur brisled with anger as he kept his head high and his tail high with the posture of an alpha.

message 37: by Em (Hannah) (new)

((Okay. With Eric's attitude. . .this is how I sort've see the roleplay going: He is most definiatly going to fiht for dominance. It's in his blood.
How do we want it to turn out?
They will obviously feud, because that is how leadership is addressed in wolf instincts. So do we want Eric to win? Or him make another tribe? And persuade Iona to go with him? ))

ƜσℓғǤιяℓ (bisexual) ((lol yes they should fight. Um probably Iona should go with him and make another pack. that would make the emotions run deepeer with the whole 'don't go with that lame kid my sweet caring sister' deal. ))

message 39: by Em (Hannah) (new)

((YESSS!! :D:D:D:D I was hoping you would choose that one.))

Eric mastered his stance and groaled out once agaiin.
"Axel." He sent the message out through his mind, forcing in to all wolf minds around them.
He growled once more and stood tall in his own dominant form.
Like hell if he would allow someone to take him on.
He wanted to fight.
And win.
He grinned and let a howl slip from his lips.

Saya lifted her head as the name raced through her mind.
Axel?
Axel?
Who is that? What is an Axel?
She shook her head and jumped into a run along the edge of the forests.
She wouldn't get caught.
Couldn't get caught.
She shoved her nostril into the air and smelled in the scents of the other wolves.
YEs.
There were others?
She crept forward and remained hidden behind the large oaks as the holas shattered rthe silence of the woods.
He was asking for it. . .
The scent of dominance was strong in the air. . hovering over two . . .
Two?

ƜσℓғǤιяℓ (bisexual) ((wahhahaa lol :D))

Axel snarled as he heard the thought of Eric and his howl. He walked towards him, taking his time. His thoughts caried to his sister, Iona, I can smell you out here. Stay away from him. He won't bring you anything. Your an alpha's daughter, he is nothing. He thought and bounted off to the spot where Eric was, his fur up and tail raised, ready for a fight.

Iona's tail lowered in fear and anger. Brother! You can not do this! Don't fight him! She thought back but heard nothing from him. She quitly followed him, cose but far enough so he would have to try and find her sent. She wouldn't let him kill th other wolf. She didn't know why but it just felt...wrong to kill him.

ƜσℓғǤιяℓ (bisexual) (((?????))

message 42: by Em (Hannah) (new)

Eric crept forward and grinned at Axel's stiff form. Foolish. . .
He projected, sendinga thoughtful glance toward Iona.
She will be mine. . .
Eric thrusted his snout high into the air of authority and allowed a warning growl to escape from his lips.

Saya presses her tail between her legs as the scene played infront of her. Who dare make a move next? She wanted nothing more then to allow her instincts to dissolve her back into the forest, but she was instrigued.

message 43: by ƜσℓғǤιяℓ (last edited May 24, 2012 08:37AM) (new)

ƜσℓғǤιяℓ (bisexual) She looked at Eric. He isnt helping at all...she thought and whinned. Her ears down. She lowered her head and then tilted it. She could smell another wolf. She turned around and trotted into the bushes, follwoing the sent.

Axel pulled his lips in a snarl. He charged at him, his tail up. His pelt shinning in the leaking sunlight through the trees. His paws hit the ground with a pounding. You will pay fot that.

message 44: by Em (Hannah) (new)

((Ermm, cans I has alittle more detail? I'm sorry. I"m bad at working with short replies.)

ƜσℓғǤιяℓ (bisexual) ((kkers))

message 46: by Em (Hannah) (new)

((lol Okay? ))

ƜσℓғǤιяℓ (bisexual) ((haha yes. it that good? ))

message 48: by Em (Hannah) (new)

((Yeahh. Btw: I love your picture.))

ƜσℓғǤιяℓ (bisexual) ((thanks! :) .....gonna rp now? lol))

message 50: by Em (Hannah) (new)

Saya backs away as she watched the other wolf walk toward her. She couldn't be revealed. What was going on anyways? Her instincts told her to run, but she couldn't run. She knew this was important. That this was what would place her.

Eric growled and charged at him, pouncing onto him and clawing at his chest.
You might wan to stop now!
He sent the message into him, pinning him down and growling in his snout.

« previous 1