Storm (Elemental, #1) Storm discussion

Do you think this book would be too girly for me?

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Mig (new)

Mig I like the idea of the brothers. but won't this series be too "girly" for me? NEED ANSWER ASAP.

Rogier Paperworm wrote: "I like the idea of the brothers. but won't this series be too "girly" for me? NEED ANSWER ASAP."

read it /im a dude
not girly at all
i loved the bond between the brothers

message 3: by Mel (new) - rated it 5 stars

Mel I adored this book. I didn't find it girly at all. I think anyone could read it and enjoy it. There was not a ton of romantic scenes and the brothers weren't these romanticized perfect heroes, they really talked and felt like real guys. It's a really rad book, I'd most definitely give it a chance:)

kpopfan Nope, Go ahead and read the book. Its really good. There's nothing girly about it.

message 5: by Mag (new) - rated it 5 stars

Mag at Geek Chic I'm a girl, but I definitely wouldn't describe it as a "girl" book. It's an awesome story, and half of it is in a guy's (third person) POV.

I think it's awesome for anyone :D

message 6: by Mig (new)

Mig Wow, late replies.. thanks :) added it to my to-buy list

Lauren Readsalot Definitely not too girly. Love love love the brothers, especially the twins (and who wouldn't love 4 smoking hot brothers, just saying).

Blujeanbooks96 No, go for it. It's not as girly as you reckon, in fact I wouldn't call it girly at all :) just try em :)

♥ Innocent Lamb ~ Forever Reading ♥ - AKA Smarties Go for it. I've read it and it's not girly.

Tasneem A definitely read it!!! I'm a girl and it didn't seem girly to me. I loved reading it!!!

Jess S I agree not too girly. I love girly reads but I wouldn't classify this as one of them. I too like the brothers bond its a nice change from some of the strong female leads in the books that are popular right now.

message 12: by Neha (new) - rated it 4 stars

Neha Bookpanda wrote: "I like the idea of the brothers. but won't this series be too "girly" for me? NEED ANSWER ASAP."

You're kidding right? This books isn't all about romance as it is being assumed here. You're totally gonna love it go read it ASAP :D

message 13: by Neha (new) - rated it 4 stars

Neha Oh wait..its 2014 (W.O.W!)