The outsiders discussion

prayer requests > Share your prayers

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Share your prayers (ha, that rhymes. ;))

If you have any beautiful and meaningful prayers, we'd love to hear them. Please post them. :D

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

I'm of catholic religion and I found this prayer in one of the prayer books at my school.

Jesus, You are alive. Renew yourself in me to be true people of God. I pray that, wherever there is poverty, sickness, selfishness, war and greed, the new Jesus Christ may appear in justice, love and peace. Amen.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

:)

message 4: by Anastacia (new)

Anastacia (ana3) | 15 comments this isent really a prayer but its so amazing that i wanted to share it

Jesus had no servants, yet they called him Master...
He had no degree, yet they called him Teacher...
He had no medicine, yet they called him Healer...
He had no army, yet kings feared him...
He won no military battles, yet he conquered the world...
He committed no crime, yet they crucified him...
He was buried in a tomb, yet He still lives today...
Feel honored to serve such a leader who loves us...and God and Jesus Christ is His son...
Then copy and paste
If you believe this copy and paste this into your profile
If you ignore him, in the Bible, Jesus says..
"If you deny me before man, I will deny you before my father in Heaven..."

message 5: by Shannon (last edited Mar 12, 2012 08:26PM) (new)

Shannon This is a prayer that I prayed once after getting angry at one of my siblings and yelling at them (Btw, it's nothing special):

God, I'm so sorry.

*Christian music playing in the background*
*starts sobbing*

I'm so sorry God. I feel so bad. I feel like a terrible older sister.

I love you heaps God and I want to do nothing but please you and do what you want me to do.

Please help me to become a better sister. I really want to be a better person and I know that I can't do that without your help.

Please help me God. I love you more then anything that I could express in words.

Thank you for sending your son to Earth to die for my sins and giving us eternal life. I know that I don't deserve it but you did it anyway. Thank you so much.

Note: After I prayed this I suddenly felt calm and it was like a small, quiet voice had whispered in my ear "Don't worry about it. I love you and you are my beloved daughter. I have already forgiven you for all that you have done and all that you will do in the future. I am proud of you" :) I quickly wiped the tears from my face, smiled and went to my little sister's room. I told her that I was so, so sorry and that I loved her and I gave her a hug.

Without God, I would have been an angry, selfish older sister. I am seriously trying to be a better older sister, friend and person :)

It's hard work but I know that I can do it with God's help :)

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Shannon wrote: "This is a prayer that I prayed once after getting angry at one of my siblings and yelling at them (Btw, it's nothing special):

God, I'm so sorry.

*Christian music playing in the background*
*star..."

wow. The things that happen when you have faith. :) It's reassuring to know that someone's out there and always watching over you.

message 7: by Shannon (new)

Shannon :) Yeah, it's awesome, isn't it? :) It is. What's cool is that God will always be there for us, no matter what we have done or what we will do :) Even when we like, become stubborn and ignore him and get angry at him, he will never desert us. It's impossible to get angry at him :)