SciFi and Fantasy eBook Club discussion

Dark Waters
This topic is about Dark Waters
Author Self-Promotion > St Davids Day

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by L.E. (new) - added it

L.E. Fitzpatrick (l_e_fitzpatrick) | 33 comments It's Saint David's Day, the Daffodils are out, the sun is shining and it's good to be in Wales. From my office at 8.30 this morning I am looking out at the green mountains and blue skies, tinged with a swirl of morning mist. Bliss.

Also today it's World Book Day and as an indie Welsh Author (more of a mouthful than intended) I feel a bit like it's my birthday. My homeland is one of my biggest inspirations so I am extremely happy to be celebrating both events here today.

To all of those in Cymru, or who just have their hearts here Iechyd Da and good reading.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B0...

message 2: by Paul (new)

Paul Vincent (astronomicon) | 41 comments Dydd gŵyl dewi hapus!

(Actually I have to admit, my Welsh doesn't go much further than singing Pen-blwydd Hapus or saying "Nos da" .)

Nice to know there are other Welsh SF&F authors on GR.

message 3: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth Baxter (smallblondehippy) | 13 comments I know zero Welsh, but happy St. Davids' day!

message 4: by L.E. (new) - added it

L.E. Fitzpatrick (l_e_fitzpatrick) | 33 comments LE wrote: "It's Saint David's Day, the Daffodils are out, the sun is shining and it's good to be in Wales. From my office at 8.30 this morning I am looking out at the green mountains and blue skies, tinged wi..."

Diolch yn fawr Paul, I find we Welsh get around (I remember being in Nepal and meeting people who lived Lampeter a few towns down) - We may be a small country but we like to spread our pollen far and wide.