Darynda Jones Fans discussion

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Cindy (new)

Cindy (cindymac52) How do you feel about Ubie knowing Reyes was innocent and doing nothing about his jail sentence? How do you think Reyes will react?

message 2: by Ines (last edited Mar 01, 2012 03:40AM) (new)

Ines (slayraa) | 684 comments To be honest, I think Ubie will suffer more about it than Reyes. Reyes doesn't seem to trust anything about humans except 2 or 3 people he hand picked so I don't think he'll blame Ubie more than the whole system. Specially since he can probably feel Ubie's pain and regret. Reyes is kind of mad at everyone and not at one in particular.

But Ubie seems to live more that guilt, he feels a lot of pain for taking 10 years of Reyes' life even if all the proofs pointed Reyes' way - even Reyes thought Walker was dead. Maybe we'll get a scene where he gets to apologise to Reyes?...

Traci (Mad Hatter Reads) (traci-madhatterreads) | 609 comments Mod
Ines wrote: "To be honest, I think Ubie will suffer more about it than Reyes. Reyes doesn't seem to trust anything about humans except 2 or 3 people he hand picked so I don't think he'll blame Ubie more than th..."

I agree with you Ines. I think Ubie is going to be much more upset about it than Reyes. Even though everyone, including Reyes, though Walker was dead Ubie's going to continue to see his not investigating further as a failure towards Reyes. I think that this is going to spur him into doing everything he can to help get Reyes and Charley together so that they'll both be happy. I'm hoping he'll get a chance to apologize as well.

message 4: by Ines (new)

Ines (slayraa) | 684 comments Traci wrote: ...I think that this is going to spur him into doing everything he can to help get Reyes and Charley together so that they'll both be happy..."

Like a fairy godfather? :D

Traci (Mad Hatter Reads) (traci-madhatterreads) | 609 comments Mod
Ines wrote: "Traci wrote: ...I think that this is going to spur him into doing everything he can to help get Reyes and Charley together so that they'll both be happy..."

Like a fairy godfather? :D"

:) More like bringing them both in on a case to work together or badgering Charley into giving Reyes another chance to help them make up.

message 6: by Ines (new)

Ines (slayraa) | 684 comments Traci wrote: ":) More like bringing them both in on a case to work together or badgering Charley into giving Reyes another chance to help them make up. "

I actually had something like that in mind. When I wrote it would be nice to see Ubie apologising to Reyes, I could see them both standing for each other after solving those "little" issues. Charley couldn't be better protected anyway. It would be great Garrett's reaction if Ubie actually approved of Reyes! lol

message 7: by Cindy (new)

Cindy (cindymac52) Can't quite picture Ubie as Cupid...would be hysterically funny! But it would work. Thumb his nose at Leland.