Young Adult Book Reading Challenges discussion

Goddess Interrupted (Goddess Test, #2)
This topic is about Goddess Interrupted
The Goddess Test > Goddess Interrupted (Book 2)

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Angie, YA lovin mod!! (new)

Angie | 2687 comments Mod
Will you be reading the second book? Some of you may have ARC copies. What do you think of this book?

Azhia | 5 comments I cannot wait to read it !

Amanda The Book Slayer (amanda_the_book_slayer) | 12 comments I just got an ARC and am dying to get to it. lol it should be soon!

message 4: by Grace (new)

Grace (gdaminato) | 520 comments Not on your life. I'll be too happy to finish the first book.

message 5: by Linny (last edited Mar 11, 2012 03:38PM) (new) - added it

Linny | 4 comments I really liked the first book and will definitely be reading this one when it comes out. I'm very excited!

Amanda The Book Slayer (amanda_the_book_slayer) | 12 comments I really enjoyed this one. I will be posting my review soon!

Amanda The Book Slayer (amanda_the_book_slayer) | 12 comments First Look at Goddess Interrupted

4.5/5 Stars ****

Let me start out by saying this book was an emotional roller coaster. There were ups and downs and full out stop breathing moments. The second book in the Goddess Test series, 'Goddess Interrupted', will keep you on your feet. This book is ultimately Kate's journey into discovering her true potential and self-worth.

Links to my complete Review

My Goodreads Review of Goddess Interrupted by Aimee Carter

My Blog

Stop by and let me know what you think.

message 8: by Husnaa (new) - added it

Husnaa  (xohusnaaxo) | 11 comments Aahh I need to read this book ASAP! I wish I had an ARC copy. I doubt I'll be able to buy any books lately :(

message 9: by Angie, YA lovin mod!! (new)

Angie | 2687 comments Mod
Here is Amy talking about other books!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=...

Harlequin Books (harlequinbooks) | 45 comments GODDESS INTERRUPTED book trailer!
https://apps.facebook.com/thegoddesst...

Amber at Fall Into Books (falln2books) I really loved Goddess Interrupted. I liked it more than the Goddess Test even!