Vampire Academy Lovers discussion

Other series > Hunger Games

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by ๑ஜ๑ Jαѕмιиє ๑ஜ๑ (last edited Mar 07, 2012 12:00AM) (new)

๑ஜ๑ Jαѕмιиє ๑ஜ๑  (jazmine_s) | 26 comments I LOVED book 1. Catching fire was really good, but not as good as Hunger Games. I loved the arena in Catching Fire though.
As for Mockingjay. It was a dissapointment. What Gale done, what happened to Prim, how Katniss's mum left, how Kat only had kids cuz "Peeta really wanted them", how Kat got weaker (She was my favourite character in book 1 cuz she was so strong & independent!).. It was in first person too, so when Kat started going insane & getting weak & all, it got really annoying.
So many things I didn't like in Mockingjay. :/

message 2: by Darlene (new)

Darlene The Hunger Games is my favorite series!!!!!! I loved all of the books, even Mockingjay. I thought Mockingjay was very unexpected in the sense that it was very realistic, and I loved it. Katniss is also my favorite heroine. Though many may disagree, I think she was strong till the end. My favorite characters are Katniss, Peeta, Haymitch, Johanna, Cinna and Finnick. I can't wait for the movie =D

message 3: by Anne (new)

Anne Ellerson | 8 comments I read the first one an I love it!!

Athena Ivashkova ~♥~ | 25 comments I think...I loved the first book best! It's hard to choose the following books in my opinion, but yes; I loved the first one.

message 5: by A (new)

A H I love the whole series!!!

message 6: by Renee (last edited Oct 01, 2013 04:00AM) (new)

Renee CATCHING FIRE MOVIE COMES OUT NEXT MONTH!!! :O

YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY!!!! *Swooon* Liam Hemsworth!!!! <3 <3 <3

message 7: by Emmalynn (new)

Emmalynn Herbstritt The series was okay. My favorite character was Prim, so of course she dies.
*Sorry if I spoiled it for someone*

message 8: by Maria (new)

Maria Hill-sullivan | 4 comments I could probably pass a lie detector test saying that I watched the 3rd book movie already. It was AWESOME! The books are just great, enjoyed everyone! Cant wait for the movie!