Awesumness discussion

Hey

Comments Showing 1-50 of 128 (128 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

Anusha*Chicago-Style Pizza from Chicago!* (awesumqueen) | 315 comments Mod
You have just entered the awesum school.

You will be here for the rest of your life, being and showing your awesumness.

Attend classes and discuss and enjoy.

message 2: by ♪♥Appy♥♪ *What Shall we do with what little swag w, Yeah buddy!!!!!! No. doesnt wrk with girls, huh?! (new)

♪♥Appy♥♪ *What Shall we do with what little swag w (Aptheawesome) | 391 comments Mod
hola!

Hola!

message 4: by ♪♥Appy♥♪ *What Shall we do with what little swag w, Yeah buddy!!!!!! No. doesnt wrk with girls, huh?! (new)

♪♥Appy♥♪ *What Shall we do with what little swag w (Aptheawesome) | 391 comments Mod
como es tas?

message 5: by Shivani , Awesum Goddess (new)

Shivani  (booklover27) | 563 comments Mod
Aloha

guten taag(however that is spelled)

message 7: by ♪♥Appy♥♪ *What Shall we do with what little swag w, Yeah buddy!!!!!! No. doesnt wrk with girls, huh?! (new)

Ni how!

message 8: by ♪♥Appy♥♪ *What Shall we do with what little swag w, Yeah buddy!!!!!! No. doesnt wrk with girls, huh?! (new)

Yo, wuz up?

message 9: by ♪♥Appy♥♪ *What Shall we do with what little swag w, Yeah buddy!!!!!! No. doesnt wrk with girls, huh?! (new)

Knew tu would say that

message 10: by ♪♥Appy♥♪ *What Shall we do with what little swag w, Yeah buddy!!!!!! No. doesnt wrk with girls, huh?! (new)

Hey that turned out so cooool, tu is how u say u in Spanish!!

message 11: by ♪♥Appy♥♪ *What Shall we do with what little swag w, Yeah buddy!!!!!! No. doesnt wrk with girls, huh?! (new)

Yeah!

message 12: by ♪♥Appy♥♪ *What Shall we do with what little swag w, Yeah buddy!!!!!! No. doesnt wrk with girls, huh?! (new)

U might think I'm weird but u got no swag!! Jk,jk

message 13: by ♪♥Appy♥♪ *What Shall we do with what little swag w, Yeah buddy!!!!!! No. doesnt wrk with girls, huh?! (new)

Okkkaaay no really, its okay

Yeah Tara!

message 15: by ♪♥Appy♥♪ *What Shall we do with what little swag w, Yeah buddy!!!!!! No. doesnt wrk with girls, huh?! (new)

Teeeheeee, iknow. Thatsmy only weakness in writing

message 16: by ♪♥Appy♥♪ *What Shall we do with what little swag w, Yeah buddy!!!!!! No. doesnt wrk with girls, huh?! (new)

Yeah

Hey peeps

message 18: by ♪♥Appy♥♪ *What Shall we do with what little swag w, Yeah buddy!!!!!! No. doesnt wrk with girls, huh?! (new)

yo, wuzup?

message 19: by ♪♥Appy♥♪ *What Shall we do with what little swag w, Yeah buddy!!!!!! No. doesnt wrk with girls, huh?! (new)

so, wuzup!

Hey

message 21: by ♪♥Appy♥♪ *What Shall we do with what little swag w, Yeah buddy!!!!!! No. doesnt wrk with girls, huh?! (new)

hey

message 22: by ♪♥Appy♥♪ *What Shall we do with what little swag w, Yeah buddy!!!!!! No. doesnt wrk with girls, huh?! (new)

can we do something more interesting?

message 23: by Shivani , Awesum Goddess (new)

Salutations, Tara and Appy and Anusha.

Salutations peeps

message 25: by Shivani , Awesum Goddess (new)

Hola

message 26: by ♪♥Appy♥♪ *What Shall we do with what little swag w, Yeah buddy!!!!!! No. doesnt wrk with girls, huh?! (new)

salutations

Hola

message 28: by Shivani , Awesum Goddess (new)

Wuz up!

The ceiling(sorry Tara)

message 30: by ♪♥Appy♥♪ *What Shall we do with what little swag w, Yeah buddy!!!!!! No. doesnt wrk with girls, huh?! (new)

Actually, now the chandelier

message 31: by Shivani , Awesum Goddess (new)

A helicopter. XD

message 32: by ♪♥Appy♥♪ *What Shall we do with what little swag w, Yeah buddy!!!!!! No. doesnt wrk with girls, huh?! (new)

Tteeeeeee heeeee

message 33: by ♪♥Appy♥♪ *What Shall we do with what little swag w, Yeah buddy!!!!!! No. doesnt wrk with girls, huh?! (new)

XD always reminds me of summer, oh yeah, XD as in D,,,

Hey, can I ?

F+ 4 appy

I'll message u on who

message 37: by Shivani , Awesum Goddess (new)

Who is it?

Sum1

message 39: by ♪♥Appy♥♪ *What Shall we do with what little swag w, Yeah buddy!!!!!! No. doesnt wrk with girls, huh?! (new)

WHOOOOO???????

message 40: by Shivani , Awesum Goddess (new)

Fang

No, not at all shivs, not at all

Hey shivs, check ur messages.

message 43: by Shivani , Awesum Goddess (new)

Maximum Ride.

message 44: by ♪♥Appy♥♪ *What Shall we do with what little swag w, Yeah buddy!!!!!! No. doesnt wrk with girls, huh?! (new)

Hello Tara, me and anusha here

message 45: by ♪♥Appy♥♪ *What Shall we do with what little swag w, Yeah buddy!!!!!! No. doesnt wrk with girls, huh?! (new)

Hi tara.

And no I don't miss u I am here with appy who is more awesum than u.

No.

I am more awesum than u and shivani and appy combined.

message 47: by Shivani , Awesum Goddess (new)

Tara wrote: "Psh, no one in the world is more awesome then me. Its just impossible."

It's totally possible.

message 48: by Shivani , Awesum Goddess (new)

Anusha wrote: "No.

I am more awesum than u and shivani and appy combined."

Anusha, apparently you don't know the definition of awesome.

Look in the mirror sometime

message 50: by ♪♥Appy♥♪ *What Shall we do with what little swag w, Yeah buddy!!!!!! No. doesnt wrk with girls, huh?! (new)

U guys should know that the origin of awesumness came from me. Guys, just stop the fighting, we all knw that there is one u cant beat. -( a.k.a. me!!)

« previous 1 3