Lush Library discussion

Book bargains and hauls > Discount codes - Marie Claire

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kirsty (last edited Feb 29, 2012 05:44PM) (new)

Kirsty (kirkel) | 1160 comments Mod
As a Christmas pressie I have a subscription to Marie Claire and each issue contains discount codes for books. I'll list them in this thread and if you have any other specific book discount codes list them here too. If you do use them post and let us know:)

message 2: by Kirsty (new)

March issue: The Snow Child by Eowyn Ivey SNOWCHIL (I'm not sure if it is still active but Sam and I both used the code and agree that the book is beautiful - no dust jacket just white on beautiful bright blue)

April issue:

The Lifeboat A Novel by Charlotte Rogan code: LIFEBOAT - 60% discount making it £5.19

The Unlikely Pilgrimage of Harold Fry A Novel by Rachel Joyce code: UNLIKELY - 60% discount making it £5.19

Sam (VanillaFountain) | 577 comments Mod
Snow child may be the most beautiful book I own so far, it's so simple but beautiful at the same time. If you can still use this code do it! You won't regret it :)

message 4: by Sarah (new)

Sarah  (scheherazade) | 364 comments Mod
You can still use the code, I think. It worked for me yesterday :)

message 5: by Kirsty (new)

The Spider King's Daughter by Chibundu Onuzo code: DAUGHTER - 60% discount making it £5.19

Every Contact Leaves a Trace by Elanor Dymott code: MCLEAVES - 60% discount making it £5.19