Roleplayers Unite discussion

1-on-1-'s > Abby & Penny 2

Comments Showing 1-50 of 516 (516 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

message 1: by Cat (new)

Cat (coffeecat19) OK

₪Daughter of the Rain and Snow₪ Is there anything special I should have for my charrie?

message 3: by Cat (new)

Cat (coffeecat19) nah, you pick

₪Daughter of the Rain and Snow₪ Eh, I'll just do the same format

Name: Siena Sage
Looks: http://www.google.com/imgres?hl=en&am...

message 5: by Cat (last edited Mar 01, 2012 09:20PM) (new)

Cat (coffeecat19) ok, but what rp?

Name: Darren Criss
Looks: (Look up Blaine Anderson)

₪Daughter of the Rain and Snow₪ Hmm. I don't know. Any ideas?

message 7: by Cat (new)

Cat (coffeecat19) nope

₪Daughter of the Rain and Snow₪ Should we just make it as we go along?

message 9: by Cat (new)

Cat (coffeecat19) ok

₪Daughter of the Rain and Snow₪ I guess I'll just start with somethin' random :P

Siena's feet moved soundless against the pavement of the path that wound through the park as she ran, her earbuds in.

message 11: by Cat (new)

Cat (coffeecat19) Drren ran silently through the dark alley ways. Training

₪Daughter of the Rain and Snow₪ She turned her run into an effortless sprint, not stumbling once on the dim path.

message 13: by Cat (new)

Cat (coffeecat19) He heard her. "Hey, you alright out there." HE couldnt see

₪Daughter of the Rain and Snow₪ Siena heard someone talking over her low music and slowed to a quick stop, taking out the earbuds. "What?" she asked.

message 15: by Cat (new)

Cat (coffeecat19) "Are you alright?" He said louder.

((Do you think you could try to be a guy))

₪Daughter of the Rain and Snow₪ "Um, yeah, I'm fine. Just out on a run," she answered.

((i don't know. i've tried to rp guys before but i never knew what to say.))

message 17: by Cat (new)

Cat (coffeecat19) ((OK))

"Me too. Hey, where are you, so I don't bump into you." The voice was deep and manl, but not so deep to be intimidated, but if you saw im. Be intimidated

₪Daughter of the Rain and Snow₪ Siena reached for her iPod and turned on the screen so the bright backlight showed. It probably wasn't the best idea to give away her position when she was alone with a stranger, but she did it anyway.

((yeah, sorry :/ ))

message 19: by Cat (new)

Cat (coffeecat19) ((IS OK))

He nodded. "Thanks." He was holding his phone, which made a noise then died.

₪Daughter of the Rain and Snow₪ "Yeah, no problem," she said, trying to make him out in the gloom.

message 21: by Cat (new)

Cat (coffeecat19) He walked a little toward her, his bad ear not hearing, his good ear extra sensitive. He stoppped mid-stride and stared off into the gloom. He was having flashes.

((Being random. GO PSYCHIC CHARRIES))

₪Daughter of the Rain and Snow₪ ((ha, at least its somethin'))

"Uh, are you okay?" she asked squinting, noticing his pause.

message 23: by Cat (new)

Cat (coffeecat19) ((Yeah))

He looked about frantically wit him eyes, but never moved. HE closed his eyes and collpased to the ground

₪Daughter of the Rain and Snow₪ Siena's eyes widened and she cursed, rushing to his side. Kneeling down beside him, she quickly fumbled for her phone in her pocket.

message 25: by Cat (new)

Cat (coffeecat19) The lights in the nearby houses and street lights lflickered. He began convulsing nd shaking.

₪Daughter of the Rain and Snow₪ She dialed 911, her hands shaking. Her instincts told her to run, but she could force her legs to move. Her heart was beating twice as fast as when she had been running.

message 27: by Cat (new)

Cat (coffeecat19) He was still having flashes. A house. Blood. A gun. He kept shaking. There were many scars on his face from where he had hit things in the floor when he was having other flashes.

₪Daughter of the Rain and Snow₪ Trying to keep him from hurting himself, Siena locked an arm across his shoulders, barely pinning down his arms and upper body. The operator on the other end answered and she quickly told her what was happening and where they were. She was put on hold.

message 29: by Cat (new)

Cat (coffeecat19) He continued to shake.

₪Daughter of the Rain and Snow₪ The operator finally came back on, announcing that an ambulence had been sent and would be there shortly. Relieved, she hung up and tried to keep as much of him from shaking as she could.

message 31: by Cat (new)

Cat (coffeecat19) Totally Glee Obsessed wrote: "He continued to shake."

₪Daughter of the Rain and Snow₪ The ambulence came as quickly as the operator had said and she called the EMTs over.

message 33: by Cat (new)

Cat (coffeecat19) The boy was still shaking as he was lifted into the truck.

₪Daughter of the Rain and Snow₪ She bit her thumbnail nervously, trying to decide whether or not she should ask to go along to try to explain what had happened.

message 35: by Cat (new)

Cat (coffeecat19) "Miss, were you here when this happened?" The EMT asked

₪Daughter of the Rain and Snow₪ She looked up and nodded sharply.

message 37: by Cat (new)

Cat (coffeecat19) "Come with us. We need you too explain." The EMT held out his hand.

₪Daughter of the Rain and Snow₪ Nodding again, she took his hand and stepped up into the truck, the doors slamming behind her.

message 39: by Cat (new)

Cat (coffeecat19) He was still shaking his eyes rolled back in hi head. He was restrained by straps on the gurney.

The EMT looked at her. "Don't look if it make yu uncomfortable.

₪Daughter of the Rain and Snow₪ "It's fine," she said, though she did decide to focus her gaze on the shelf across from her.

message 41: by Cat (new)

Cat (coffeecat19) ((Theyre in a truck, what shelf?))

The other EMT's were pumping fluid into him and plunged a syringe into his arm.

₪Daughter of the Rain and Snow₪ ((Have you ever been in an ambulence?))

She looked anywhere but at what they were doing. She hated needles.

message 43: by Cat (new)

Cat (coffeecat19) ((Nope, except when I was 4))

The EMT looked at her. What happened."

₪Daughter of the Rain and Snow₪ ((yeah, well, i was in one recently enought to remember lots o' shelves ))

She scraped back a few strands of red hair that had fought loose from her hairband. "I think he said he had been out running. Then he just kind of just froze and collapsed and started shaking."

message 45: by Cat (new)

Cat (coffeecat19) ((O))

"I see. Do you knows him?"

₪Daughter of the Rain and Snow₪ ((yeah :P ))

She shook her head. "No."

message 47: by Cat (new)

Cat (coffeecat19) ((:P))

When they pulled up he turned the corner, telling the nurse. "We gotta John Doe on ground 1, get him to ground 4."

₪Daughter of the Rain and Snow₪ Siena resorted back to biting her nail, not sure what to do with herself. They probably wouldn't need her anymore, but something felt wrong about just leaving the guy. They didn't even know who he was.

message 49: by Cat (new)

Cat (coffeecat19) He had stopped shaking somewhere down the hall. They had secued hi in critical condotion

₪Daughter of the Rain and Snow₪ She glanced at her phone. She was wondering how long she could stay before her mom would get worried.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11