Harry Potter Discussion-- Clean! discussion

Roleplay > Tell Us About Them! Roleplay Character Say-Whatever-Ya-Want Topic

Comments Showing 1-16 of 16 (16 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by ❀ Sariah ❀, Group Leader (new)

❀ Sariah ❀ (authoress96pulchritudinous) | 227 comments Mod
Here you can tell us ALL about your RP characters (of which you can make as many as you want)! I like the idea of telling us about them like this:

Name: Mira Rosenthal

Country: A place in the sky called Above, where it never rains, where there is white cloud underfoot rather than the grass of Earth… okay, haha, fine, I'll stop. She is from California, but lives on a nameless island (unmapped, of course) off the coast of California now.

Personality: Loving and kind, yet feisty and stubborn. Dramatic. Loyal. Intelligent. Resourceful. Problem-solver. You get the picture.

Appearance: Beautiful (sorry for boasting about my character, but this is a character from one of my stories and she has to be gorgeous in the book-it's part of the STORY!!) and all. Okay, more detailed description? Here we go… Dark, almost jet black hair that hangs nearly to her waist. It shines in light (especially torchlight and sunlight) and sways with the young woman’s every move. Her eyes are dark as well and seem to be as deep as the sea. They are framed with thick lashes, and when she cries, tears rest on them like crystals. Her lips are full and as pink and velvety as rose petals. She boasts perfect white skin and a tall, slim figure (description directly from my book!).

Wears: Long, flowy, pretty, guazy, and pure white dresses that are almost all the same. Goes barefoot. Hair is always loose (as in, never in a particular hairstyle, not like falling out!!!).

Family: Dear, sweet Rowena, thirteen (in my book, I want to kill her off); Morwen, thin and small, fifteen; Arrow, stormy temper, more commonly known as “Storm,” eighteen; no parents- died the day before Mira turned ten (Storm/Arrow took care of the family without help); recently, someone evil forced Mira away from where her family was living, in California, and sent her to live on the nameless island I mentioned earlier-Mira is now being cared for by a woman named Nara.

Other: Can fight people who try to throw her in prison (for no reason at all; long story) or take her away from people she loves- do NOT get in the way of her kicks and punches; loves her family (though she hasn't seen them for almost a year now) and Nara (who is much like an older best friend and sister to Mira, though a very motherly person); has no friends her age; saved the entire nameless island she currently lives on once (also ve-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-ry long story); can be VERY headstrong; usually really sweet; can be so-o-o-o-o-o-o sentimental; etc., etc., etc...

… but you can do it however you want!

message 2: by ❀ Sariah ❀, Group Leader (new)

Meredith wrote: "Name: Meredith Black ((NOT related to Sirius... oops... spoiler!!))

Personality: Funny and dependable, also very sweet
..."

:) LOL!

message 3: by ❀ Sariah ❀, Group Leader (new)

Sariah wrote: "Here you can tell us ALL about your RP characters (of which you can make as many as you want)! I like the idea of telling us about them like this:

Name: Mira Rosenthal

Of course, not that I'm using Mira for HP RP (I'm using Sariah, 'cause she's awesome!!). Still. I just thought that character description was pretty obvious- I mean awesome!!! Sorry!! I totally didn't realize that I'd typed obvious. I just kept it up 'cause it's funny. Anyways. Enough of my babbling. Um, bye… :)

message 4: by Lunariette (new)

Lunariette | 1 comments Name: Juniper Lumen

Country: UK currently, but was born in America. She has lived in Australia, Ireland, China, and Africa, too.

Personality: Clever, mischievious, EXTREMELY curious, yet can be shy, polite, and reserved at times. Very intelligent, loves books and nature. Is longing for adventure, and has a good sense of humor. Can be witty at times, but usually cannot think of a comeback until it's too late. Basically an all-around nerd.

Appearance: Large golden eyes, small, skinny, tan, waist-length thick dark brown hair sometimes held in braids, usually has leaves and flowers in her hair (whether there intentionally or not), often holds large books.

Wears: Ravenclaw Hogwarts robes, but otherwise wears simple jeans and t-shirts.

Family: Floremine Lumen (Mother) Felix Lumen (Father) Marabelle, Floria, Lunette, Melody Lumen (sisters) Jason, Finnick, Tiren, Ash Lumen (brothers) Mother's side is magical, all siblings are magical.

Other: Ravenclaw

message 5: by ❀ Sariah ❀, Group Leader (last edited Mar 12, 2012 03:51PM) (new)

Lunariette wrote: "Name: Juniper Lumen

Country: UK currently, but was born in America. She has lived in Australia, Ireland, China, and Africa, too.

..."

Yeah, I know what ya mean. :P LOL, though! Love the description.

message 6: by ❀ Sariah ❀, Group Leader (new)

Meredith wrote: "Name: Meredith Black ((NOT related to Sirius... oops... spoiler!!))

Personality: Funny and dependable, also very sweet
..."

Cool!! Awesome.

message 7: by Giuliana (new)

Giuliana  (giulianafromnewyork) Name: Eve Everlen
Personality: Loyal, smart, funny, artistic, and wise
Appearance: Golden blond, brown, and light brown all mixed together, down to waiste usually in a loose braid. Hazel eyes that turn green sometimes with long dark eye lashes. Tan and is average height.
Wears: Hogwarts robes but in the summer wears vintage clothing and dresses.
Family: Benjamin Everlin (Father), Clark Everlin (Mother), Ryan Everlin (Twin Brother), Ej Everlin (Brother), Miranda Everlin (Sister), Al (Brother)
Other: Gryffindor

message 8: by ❀ Sariah ❀, Group Leader (new)

Awesome!! Sounds pretty!

message 9: by Essence (new)

Essence Caprano *NERDS TO THE RESCUE!* Name: Liliana (pronounced Lil- eee- ana) Riverwood
Goes by: Lily
Personlity: Lily is sweet, kind, and bubbly. She's a hard girl to get down and nothing really effects her. She's more of a books smarts girl than a streets smarts girl, which you can tell from the fact that she couldn't fight if her life depended on it. Deep down, Lily wants to lash out ans she's best described as a ticking time bomb, ready to explode at will. But that part of our, sweet, sweet Lily is covered by many, many fake layers of innocence.
Appearance: Lily has wavy dirty blonde hair that falls to the middle of her back. She has crystal clear blue eyes, which turn icy cold when she wants them to. Lily is around 5'4" and weighs about 110 pounds, so she's a pretty skinny girl. Lily's hair is usually up in a ponytail, messy bun or side styled braid. She has thick, long, dark brown lashes that covers her eyes like curtains when she looks down. Lily has a heart shaped birthmark on her left shoulder.
Wears: The customary Hogwarts uniforms, but when she can, she'd rather be wearing skinny jeans and a simple graphic tee shirt.
Family: Lily's was born to a muggle family. Her mother was one of the most well known soceresses' in the wizard world before she married a common human, destroying her pureblood line which descended all the way from the great, great, great, great grandmother. Lily grew up not knowing of her powers until she turned 13 years old. Then, her mother had no choice but to tell her about magic, because hers was already acting up. Mother: Cassandra; Father: Thomas; no siblings
Other: Lily's a very talented singer and dabbles in the art of painting. She's a Ravenclaw.

message 10: by ❀ Sariah ❀, Group Leader (new)

I see I got competition for longest RP character thing… LOL! Just kidding. I love her!!

message 11: by Essence (new)

Essence Caprano *NERDS TO THE RESCUE!* Thank you :)

message 12: by ❀ Sariah ❀, Group Leader (last edited Apr 05, 2012 06:58PM) (new)

I'll do mine either tonight or tomorrow (Mira is NOT in Harry Potter RP!!).

message 13: by ❀ Sariah ❀, Group Leader (last edited Apr 16, 2012 04:49PM) (new)

Name: Sariah Qwertyuiop (fake last name, duh)
Appearence: 80 pounds (a good ratio for me), so thin. Relatively short. Light brown hair (the color of faded milk chocolate) reaching just below her shoulders. Ice-blue, grayish eyes that are huge and can express any emotion easily. Turquoise glasses, sleek and stylish. CAN be sorta graceful, fluid, when she concentrates, but a TOTAL klutz. One of the clumsiest people you will ever meet! Rather narrow face. Huge grin--friendly, mischevious, and endearing. When she shows teeth--which happens when she is laughing or almost laughing, which is nearly ALL the time--as she smiles, her chin crinkles up a bit, so she tries her very, very hardest to have a closed-lips smile. Not very tan (she's white, as you probably guessed), but not very pale, either.
Wears: Hogwarts robes that are always a little too big for her. However, she's rather be wearing her necklaces, her bracelets, her rings, her anklets (amazingly enough, she rarely wears more than four accessories at one time) paired with her lacy layering tanks and pink/blue shirts and cardigans, and her favorite pairs of skinny jeans. Still, she is nearly always sneaking in a pair of earrings here and a lacy blouse underneath her robes there. Hair is nearly always loose.
Likes: LOOOOVES reading, writing, drawing, singing, and flying on broomsticks (not involved with Quidditch, though). Also likes piano, swimming, and talking (hugest chatterbox you will ever know). Really, really enjoys acting!!
House: Ravenclaw
Lives: Somewhere. In..er...Iowa, USA, maybe?? Sure, whatever.
Other: Female (if you don't know that by now, there's something very wrong with you). Annoying, little hyper, but kind. Theatric (shall we say, DRAMATIC). Intelligent, fun, caring (here I'm only saying what the majority of other people say, trying not to boast). :( Random. Creative.
Family: Born to a completely Muggle family. She's the only witch for many generations. Mom=Courtley, Dad=Ted, 9-year-old brother= Elvis, and 6-year-old sister= Ally.

message 14: by ❀ Sariah ❀, Group Leader (new)

Since I am the group leader, I do not get reprimanded OR get blank looks from anyone for typing SOOOO much. Hehe. ;]

message 15: by ❀ Sariah ❀, Group Leader (new)

Sariah wrote: "I see I got competition for longest RP character thing… LOL! Just kidding. I love her!!"

Heehee, mine's longer. =]

message 16: by Katie (last edited Sep 18, 2013 02:03PM) (new)

Katie | 4 comments I have a Hogwarts character--of those that I have made, she's my favorite. #^-^# A couple of notes, though: while Gusty is a next-generation character, she could probably be modified to be Neville's second cousin or something if need be; and instead of a set outfit, I will describe what Gusty wears during whatever role-plays in which I use her (just know that she doesn't care terribly much about fashion, largely prefers muted or "comforting" colors to the flashier kinds--though she will on occasion wear more...extravagant clothes--and wears always modest, semi- to very comfortable, usually practical clothing). Here she is.

Name: Augusta Hannah “Gusty” Longbottom
Nickname: She goes by Gusty.
Year: Three
Birthday: July 17
Nationality: British
Wand: Gusty's wand is ten inches, made from yew wood, it has a unicorn hair core, and it's quite supple—but not bendy, per se.
House: Hufflepuff
Broomstick (first year and up) : She prefers staying on the ground.
Quidditch: See above.
Appearance: Gusty has fairly tanned skin due to her being outside so often, and course blond hair that goes to her hips when down—but it's usually done up somehow: braided; in a pony-tail; anything, really. A favorite style of hers is a braid that has been wrapped around the top of her head, resulting in it looking something like a crown. Her eyes are a soft, dark chocolate brown and often show how she feels. She still has some baby fat clinging on—in this way she looks about as her father did at her age, somewhat thinner. Gusty has strong, somewhat calloused hands—still, her hands are gentle, and can handle even the most fragile blooms.
Personality: Gusty is prone to mumbling around those she doesn't know well; one of the reasons she can be quite shy, and she is often quiet if she has nothing to say. Her self-esteem can dip quite low, but with enough comfort and encouragement, she will become convinced that she is a worthwhile person. She will cry easily, and burst into tears if she is frustrated or sad enough. She'll go pink if embarrassed, which happens a lot. If one has been able to befriend her, Gusty will become much more easy-going, more prone to laugh, and more open to sharing her thoughts and feelings. Gusty is fiercely loyal to friends and family, fears losing loved ones, and would be willing to risk and/or give her life for someone who is innocent—even someone who isn't, if she feels he or she deserves a second chance. She will stand up to bullies, but she is often the new target, and comes out of the encounter feeling depressed. Gusty is not one to turn away from “gross” things, and will often get closer to study something—especially if said thing is a plant.
Hobbies: Gusty likes to read, and quite likes to study wand-lore. She loves gardening, and will spend much of her free time helping her Herbology Professor (her father) in the greenhouses, and will go to Hagrid's to help him there—with gardening and magical creatures. When she's at home she'll go around exploring, seeing what she can find.
Favorite Subject: Herbology, though she quite likes Defense Against the Dark Arts and also Care of Magical Creatures.
Patronus: It's a Dwarf Brocket doe.
Boggart: The dead bodies of loved ones.
Mirror of Erised: Her family and friends all around her, smiling—she's holding a wand she made herself in her right hand, and a book she wrote about rare plants in her left.
Pet: A small male black cat named Night Dance.
Blood Status: Half-blood
Immediate Family: Her parents are Professor Neville Longbottom and Hannah Longbottom (née Abbott).
Other: She hopes to apprentice under Garrick Ollivander and be a wand-maker someday, if she can't do something involving plants (she also knows she will probably inherit the pub-and-inn her parents own, the Leaky Cauldron). She has also vowed never to cut her hair.

You know, I think she wins the “longest form” contest. XD