« previous 1

message 1: by MollyRena (new)

MollyRena | 80 comments Mod
Alice and Rima

message 2: by Nicollette (new)

Nicollette (dangerousreader23) | 68 comments ((Her Bed:

((Her Uncle had her room customized.))

message 3: by Nicollette (new)

Nicollette (dangerousreader23) | 68 comments Rima opens the door for Dakota revealing a brightly colored room.

Skittles- The World Is a Wonderful Place... :) | 60 comments "Wow this room is really nice." Dakota said in awe.

message 5: by MollyRena (new)

Ace led Alice in
"Sorry.." Alice sat down and Ace left.
(Alice's side http://kidsthemebedrooms.com/music/Ro... )

message 6: by Nicollette (new)

Nicollette (dangerousreader23) | 68 comments "Thanks,my Uncle had it redone."Rima smiled plopping down on her bed as Alice and Ace came in,"Its ok double A's."

Skittles- The World Is a Wonderful Place... :) | 60 comments Dakota stayed standing, "That was very kid of him. You said you had something to give me?"

message 8: by MollyRena (new)

Alice smiled
"Hi." She said shyly

message 10: by Nicollette (new)

Nicollette (dangerousreader23) | 68 comments "Thanks."Rima said then went to her nightstand and pulled out a small necklace with an 'D' pendent,"Here we go."She smiled.

Skittles- The World Is a Wonderful Place... :) | 60 comments "Woah where did you get that?" Dakota said staring at the necklace.

message 12: by MollyRena (new)

Alice layed back

message 13: by Nicollette (new)

Nicollette (dangerousreader23) | 68 comments "Found it."Rima shrugged handing it to her.

Skittles- The World Is a Wonderful Place... :) | 60 comments Dakota held it in her palm for a moment. "Thank you!" she said putting it on.

((Join!! Really cool!! http://www.goodreads.com/group/show/6... ))

message 15: by Nicollette (new)

Nicollette (dangerousreader23) | 68 comments "Your welcome."Rima smiled.

Skittles- The World Is a Wonderful Place... :) | 60 comments Dakota admired the necklace in the mirror, "where did you find it?"

message 17: by Nicollette (new)

Nicollette (dangerousreader23) | 68 comments Rima had flopped down on her bed,"Hmm,oh,I made it."

Skittles- The World Is a Wonderful Place... :) | 60 comments "but earlier you said you found it." Dakota said confused.

message 19: by Nicollette (new)

Nicollette (dangerousreader23) | 68 comments "Yeah,I found the 'R' and added it to the chain."Rima said.

Skittles- The World Is a Wonderful Place... :) | 60 comments "Oh, cool!" Dakota said.

message 21: by Nicollette (new)

Nicollette (dangerousreader23) | 68 comments "Yup!"Rima smiled.

Skittles- The World Is a Wonderful Place... :) | 60 comments Dakota smiled for the first time in a long time.

message 23: by Nicollette (new)

Nicollette (dangerousreader23) | 68 comments Rima giggled then turned on her radio,"Ooo,I love this song."

Skittles- The World Is a Wonderful Place... :) | 60 comments Dakota started dancing.

message 25: by Nicollette (new)

Nicollette (dangerousreader23) | 68 comments Rima giggled then started dancing as well.

Skittles- The World Is a Wonderful Place... :) | 60 comments Dakota started to mouth the words.

message 27: by Nicollette (new)

Nicollette (dangerousreader23) | 68 comments Rima smiled,"Dakota you can sing?"

Skittles- The World Is a Wonderful Place... :) | 60 comments "Oh umm no, I don't think I have ever sang in my life." she said.

message 29: by Nicollette (new)

Nicollette (dangerousreader23) | 68 comments "You were when you mouthedthe words."Rima said.

Skittles- The World Is a Wonderful Place... :) | 60 comments ((no she was just lip sinking.))

message 31: by Nicollette (new)

Nicollette (dangerousreader23) | 68 comments ((Thats kinda singing.))

Skittles- The World Is a Wonderful Place... :) | 60 comments ((well.... It's not really singing if there's no noise coming out of her mouth.))

"Oh we'll that was just lip sinking." Dakota said.

message 33: by Nicollette (new)

Nicollette (dangerousreader23) | 68 comments "Yeah,I know that."Rima said.

Skittles- The World Is a Wonderful Place... :) | 60 comments Dakota smiled, "can you sing?"

message 35: by Nicollette (new)

Nicollette (dangerousreader23) | 68 comments "Yeah."Rima blushed.

Skittles- The World Is a Wonderful Place... :) | 60 comments "Sing!" Dakota said smiling.

message 37: by Nicollette (new)

Nicollette (dangerousreader23) | 68 comments Rima began to sing a musical sentual melody.

Skittles- The World Is a Wonderful Place... :) | 60 comments Dakota smiled while she listened.

message 39: by Nicollette (new)

Nicollette (dangerousreader23) | 68 comments Rima sang more,her sound becoming more.

Skittles- The World Is a Wonderful Place... :) | 60 comments Dakota swayed back and forth.

message 41: by Nicollette (new)

Nicollette (dangerousreader23) | 68 comments Rima came to an end,"Well,did you like it?"

Skittles- The World Is a Wonderful Place... :) | 60 comments Dakota clapped enthusiastically while nodding.

message 43: by Nicollette (new)

Nicollette (dangerousreader23) | 68 comments Rima smiled brightly at her,"Thank you,thank you."She bowed and bowed giggling.

Skittles- The World Is a Wonderful Place... :) | 60 comments Dakota giggled, "I'm hungry.........." she said holding her stomach.

message 45: by Nicollette (new)

Nicollette (dangerousreader23) | 68 comments Rima went over to her mini fridge and pulled out an apple,"Here."

Skittles- The World Is a Wonderful Place... :) | 60 comments "Oh thanks!" Dakota said taking a bite.

message 47: by Nicollette (new)

Nicollette (dangerousreader23) | 68 comments Rima smiled,"Happy to help."

message 48: by Skittles- The World Is a Wonderful Place... :) (last edited Mar 12, 2012 01:08PM) (new)

Skittles- The World Is a Wonderful Place... :) | 60 comments Dakota munched her apple happily.

message 49: by Nicollette (new)

Nicollette (dangerousreader23) | 68 comments Rima giggled watching her.

Skittles- The World Is a Wonderful Place... :) | 60 comments Dakota giggled as she munched.

« previous 1