Town > Forest

Comments Showing 1-32 of 32 (32 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by MollyRena (new)

MollyRena | 110 comments Mod

message 2: by MollyRena (new)

Erin walked around it was the weekend so thier wasn't much to do

Max *SHERlocked heart* | 127 comments Fabian was sitting in one of the trees, whistling as he carved a piece of wood

message 4: by MollyRena (new)

Erin heard something and turned around

Max *SHERlocked heart* | 127 comments Fabian paused, dark eyes flickering slightly. He put the piece of wood and knife away in his bag. Chucking it over his shoulder, he jumped out of the tree and onto the ground

message 6: by MollyRena (new)

Erin looked at him as he jumped down. she said nothing.

Max *SHERlocked heart* | 127 comments Fabian looked at the girl and blinked. "Didn't think anyone else was out here," he said, hands in pockets

message 8: by MollyRena (new)

Erin shrugged
"well your wrong."

Max *SHERlocked heart* | 127 comments Fabian shrugged, then took his hand out of his pocket and held it out. "Names Fabian," he said, " and you are?"

message 10: by MollyRena (new)

"Erin." she looked at his hand she waited a minute then shook it

Max *SHERlocked heart* | 127 comments Fabian smiled and looked at her. "I dont think i've ever seen you around the school before," he said

message 12: by MollyRena (new)

"Yeah first year."

Max *SHERlocked heart* | 127 comments "Same," he said. "How'd you end up here?"

message 14: by MollyRena (new)

"well I wanted to ge away from...the school so I came out here..." Erin bit her bottom lip

Max *SHERlocked heart* | 127 comments Fabian nodded slightly. "Yeah, i always find the forest to be calming. Better than that school," he muttered, shaking his head

message 16: by MollyRena (new)

Erin nodded
"yeah sure..."

Max *SHERlocked heart* | 127 comments Fabian looked at her. "How are you finding the school? Hate it? Love it?"

message 18: by MollyRena (new)

"it's all right...you?"

Max *SHERlocked heart* | 127 comments Fabian shrugged. "Dunno what to think of it. Sometimes its an ok place, i think its just some of the people who freak me out," he said

message 20: by MollyRena (new)

Erin nodded

Max *SHERlocked heart* | 127 comments "So, um...." he paused, ruffling his dark brown hair. "You got any powers?" It was the only thing he could think of. He was never good at talking to girls, except for Fleur, but that was different

message 22: by MollyRena (new)

"yeah my main one is I'm imortal so I die but I can come back to life in a year or so ... My dad was going to teach me how to come back sooner but he got buisy and so now I'm here... You?"

Max *SHERlocked heart* | 127 comments "Um...I have this communication thing between myself and my sister, just before she was checking up on me to see if i was still alive, my speed and strength is pretty good too and-" Fabian cut off and looked at the ground, frowning slightly. "And other stuff."

message 24: by MollyRena (new)

Erin nodded she looked at the moon and then at her hands she said nothing

Max *SHERlocked heart* | 127 comments Fabian sighed, looking up. "Well, be glad its not full, right?" he said weakly, feeling like she had already known what the 'other stuff' was

message 26: by MollyRena (new)

Erin nodded
"Yeah." Erin said softly

Max *SHERlocked heart* | 127 comments Fabian looked at her and cleared his throat. "Um, do you, um, wanna go somewhere? Maybe, um, maybe into town for a bit?" he asked

message 28: by MollyRena (new)

Erin nodded
"Sure."

Max *SHERlocked heart* | 127 comments Fabian blinked. He felt sure that she would've said no. Then he smiled. "Cool," he said

((Transport?))

message 30: by MollyRena (new)

(Sure)
Erin nodded

Max *SHERlocked heart* | 127 comments ((Where to?))

message 32: by MollyRena (new)

((bAR))