WARNING!!! *NEW* discussion

inside the school > Library

Comments Showing 1-50 of 64 (64 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by MollyRena (new)

MollyRena | 110 comments Mod

message 2: by Matthew (new)

Matthew Peper (seathethescaleless) | 117 comments Matt was walking throught the isles.

Max *SHERlocked heart* | 127 comments Fleur was leaning against a wall flicking through the pages of a book

message 4: by Matthew (new)

Matthew Peper (seathethescaleless) | 117 comments Matt looked at peoples souls as they walkedpast him.

Max *SHERlocked heart* | 127 comments Fleur looked up towards Matt, but was then distracted when a bird flew by. Putting the book down and opening up the window, she stared at it. "Are you hungry?" she whispered, staring at it.
Yes, do you have food?
"Here," She said, searching through her bag and handing it the crust from her sandwich. The bird took it, nodded, then flew off. Fleur felt a burst of happiness, and turned around, looking at Matt curiously

message 6: by Matthew (last edited Mar 04, 2012 08:11PM) (new)

Matthew Peper (seathethescaleless) | 117 comments Matt looked at Fleur's soul.

Max *SHERlocked heart* | 127 comments Fleur swallowed, and moved closer to Matt. May as well try and make some friends.
"Um, hi," she said, looking at the floor

message 8: by Matthew (new)

Matthew Peper (seathethescaleless) | 117 comments He nodded.

Max *SHERlocked heart* | 127 comments Fleur smiled weakly. "Your Matt, right?" she asked

message 10: by Matthew (new)

Matthew Peper (seathethescaleless) | 117 comments He nodded staring at her soul.((He wears a very soft blindfold covering his blind eyes. Also how do you want him to see her soul as?))

Max *SHERlocked heart* | 127 comments ((Um, calm, nice, but with maybe a tinge of fear\darkness on the edges. Shes a very confused person))

Fleur looked down. "I'm Fleur, just in case you didnt know," she said

message 12: by Matthew (new)

Matthew Peper (seathethescaleless) | 117 comments "Nice to meet you."He said smiling at her soul.That is one of the sweetest souls i've seen.

Max *SHERlocked heart* | 127 comments Fleur smiled, looking up. He talked to me! The first person here, beside Fabian, who has said something to me!
"Do you usually hang around the library?" she asked, trying to contain her excitment

message 14: by Matthew (new)

Matthew Peper (seathethescaleless) | 117 comments He nodded.

Max *SHERlocked heart* | 127 comments "It always much nicer than anywhere else, quieter," she murmured, looking at him curiously. Then she said, voice soft, "Um, i hope you dont mind my asking, and you can just stop talking to me- or, um, just walk away, if i say something wrong, but, um, have, have you always been, um, b-blind?"
She bit her lip, wondering why in the world did she just say that

message 16: by Matthew (new)

Matthew Peper (seathethescaleless) | 117 comments "Yes i have always been blind."He said taking his blind fold off to show her is mismatched eyes.
(( http://www.google.com/imgres?hl=en&am...

http://www.google.com/imgres?hl=en&am... ))

Max *SHERlocked heart* | 127 comments Fleur looked at his eyes, then smiled sadly. "I'm sorry that your blind," she said. "But i have to be honest, you have very nice eyes"

message 18: by Matthew (new)

Matthew Peper (seathethescaleless) | 117 comments "Thank you."

Max *SHERlocked heart* | 127 comments "So, Matt, how long have you been her for?" she asked

message 20: by Matthew (last edited Mar 06, 2012 07:53PM) (new)

Matthew Peper (seathethescaleless) | 117 comments "A while."He said putting his blindfold back on.

Max *SHERlocked heart* | 127 comments "I havent been her for a long time. About a month maybe. Same with my brother." She looked at the book she had been reading moments ago, then cleared her throat. "Um, can i ask you something? Actually, i just did. Ok, well, can i tell you a secret? I know we've just met and stuff, but well, you seem really nice, and i havent met many nice people before"

message 22: by Matthew (new)

Matthew Peper (seathethescaleless) | 117 comments "Sure."he said smiling.

Max *SHERlocked heart* | 127 comments Fleur smiled. "Ok, well, um, most people here seem really.... i hope i dont sound mean in any way, but they seem really cruel. Somehow. And, well, i dont know if this would seem like a big deal for you, but i was brought up by.... very nice, lovely human parents. And i think that if anyone else found out about that, then they may do horrible stuff because some of these people seem like the type of person to do that-except you though Matt- and i dont think that i can be like them, i dont think i'd be able to, well, bring back the dead because that seems like such dark magic and-" She stopped, and sighed. "I'm sorry, i'm dumping all my worries on you and i'm sure you think i'm crazy, but its the truth"

message 24: by Matthew (new)

Matthew Peper (seathethescaleless) | 117 comments "I don't think your crazy. I think your brave about just spilling it out."

Max *SHERlocked heart* | 127 comments Fleur looked at him and blinked. "R-really? Fabian thinks that i shouldn't go around thinking that, because there are some mind readers here and he doesnt want me to get into trouble. But you think i'm b-brave?"

message 26: by Matthew (new)

Matthew Peper (seathethescaleless) | 117 comments "Yes."He said blushing.

message 27: by Matthew (new)

Matthew Peper (seathethescaleless) | 117 comments Matthew peper wrote: ""Yes."He said blushing."

Max *SHERlocked heart* | 127 comments ((Sorry had swimming))

Fleur smiled and looked at him. "No one has ever told me I was brave before. I think your very nice, saying that. The nicest person i've met here frankly"

message 29: by Matthew (new)

Matthew Peper (seathethescaleless) | 117 comments "Would you like to see your parents?"

message 30: by Matthew (new)

Matthew Peper (seathethescaleless) | 117 comments Matthew peper wrote: ""Would you like to see your parents?""

message 31: by Matthew (new)

Matthew Peper (seathethescaleless) | 117 comments Matthew peper wrote: "Matthew peper wrote: ""Would you like to see your parents?"""

Max *SHERlocked heart* | 127 comments Fleur blinked. "My-my parents? My parents are..." she frowned, and looked at her book. "I, i killed them. On- on accident. I didnt mean to. How can i see them?"

message 33: by Matthew (new)

Matthew Peper (seathethescaleless) | 117 comments "I can take you to the spirit realm."

Max *SHERlocked heart* | 127 comments "Really?" Fleur whispered. "You can do that?"

message 35: by Matthew (new)

Matthew Peper (seathethescaleless) | 117 comments "Yes i can."

Max *SHERlocked heart* | 127 comments Fleur looked at him and smiled. "Yes, please, i want to see them and say sorry," she said softly

message 37: by Matthew (new)

Matthew Peper (seathethescaleless) | 117 comments "Then take my hand."

Max *SHERlocked heart* | 127 comments Fleur hesitated a moment, but then she took his hand

message 39: by Matthew (new)

Matthew Peper (seathethescaleless) | 117 comments They dissappeared and reappeared in a very dark place."If you looked hard enough youcan see the spirits."

message 40: by Max *SHERlocked heart* (last edited Mar 09, 2012 11:02PM) (new)

Max *SHERlocked heart* | 127 comments Fleur nodded. It was easy because her eyesight was better than anything, but she still searched. Then she found them; a lady with long, curly dark hair and sky blue eyes, and a tall man with messy blonde hair and dark grey eyes.
"Mama, Papa, votre presence ici!" she cried, her french roots showing. "You're here!"

message 41: by Matthew (new)

Matthew Peper (seathethescaleless) | 117 comments Matt walked her over there."Don't let go or you'll fall in to endless darkness."

message 42: by Max *SHERlocked heart* (last edited Mar 10, 2012 12:12PM) (new)

Max *SHERlocked heart* | 127 comments She nodded, but her eyes were fixed on her parents. "Mama, Papa, i'm sorry for what happened," she said, her hand gripping Matt's tightly. "I never knew i could lose control like that. Its not your fault that you were trying to fix myself and Fabian, you didnt know what powers we had. Neither did we, for that matter. I'm sorry."
Her parents smiled sadly. Her mother touched her cheek softly, and whispered, "nous pardonnons aussi à toi chérie, we forgive you darling, its not your fault your different."

message 43: by Matthew (new)

Matthew Peper (seathethescaleless) | 117 comments Matt smiled at them.

Max *SHERlocked heart* | 127 comments Fleur smiled, and she looked at Matt. "How long can we stay here for?" she asked

message 45: by Matthew (new)

Matthew Peper (seathethescaleless) | 117 comments "As long as you want."He said but felt a cold shiver down his spine."She found me."

Max *SHERlocked heart* | 127 comments Fleur frowned slightly. "Who found you?" she asked, looking around

message 47: by Matthew (new)

Matthew Peper (seathethescaleless) | 117 comments "Nothing."He said.We've got to get out of here

message 48: by Matthew (new)

Matthew Peper (seathethescaleless) | 117 comments Matthew peper wrote: ""Nothing."He said.We've got to get out of here"

Max *SHERlocked heart* | 127 comments Fleur bit her lip, and she looked at her parents. "Mama, Papa, Je dois y aller, I have to go," she said

message 50: by Matthew (new)

Matthew Peper (seathethescaleless) | 117 comments He transported them back to the libary.

« previous 1