WARNING!!! *NEW* discussion

Comments Showing 1-50 of 64 (64 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by MollyRena (new)

MollyRena | 110 comments Mod

message 2: by Alexandra (new)

Alexandra (justalexandra) Kasey sat under a tree near the dock. No one was there, since it was 10 pm. She liked the way the moon glittered off of the lake.

message 3: by MollyRena (new)

Erin looked at the water
"Whats wrong with me?" She whispered to herself

message 4: by Alexandra (new)

Alexandra (justalexandra) Kasey didn't see the girl on the other side on the lake. She jumped into the water and instantly turned into a mermaid, sickingly beautiful with golden designs on her face and arms.

message 5: by MollyRena (new)

Ern had finished talking to her father and walked to the lake she sat down and looked at herself in the water

message 6: by Alexandra (new)

Alexandra (justalexandra) Kasey's head snaps to the side, and she sees the girl sitting on the edge of the lake. What is she doing here? She thought to herself, before hiding behind a rock. Her powers wouldn't work on the girl if she was straight. And more than likely she was. Kasey didn't want to be seen, especially if this girl was a human.

message 7: by MollyRena (new)

Erin looked up and to a rock
"I know your there..." she sighed her hearing was sensitive

message 8: by Alexandra (new)

Alexandra (justalexandra) Kasey cursed to herself, and then came from behind the rock. Staring at the girl,analyzing her for any visible weaknesses. She saw none.

message 9: by MollyRena (new)

Erin looked at her strangely
"What do you want?"

message 10: by Alexandra (new)

Alexandra (justalexandra) "I could ask you the same. Why are you at my lake?" She said in a seductive tone.

message 11: by Matthew (new)

Matthew Peper (seathethescaleless) | 117 comments Matt watched both of them from a tree.

message 12: by MollyRena (new)

"Your lake? OH well I didn't know the lake had an owner" Erin said sarcastically

message 13: by Alexandra (new)

Alexandra (justalexandra) you have been mistaken then. this lake is mine. and you are trespassing.

message 14: by MollyRena (new)

Erin smiled and nodded
"Fine."

message 15: by Alexandra (new)

Alexandra (justalexandra) "So, now that that is cleared up, what are YOU doing here" Kasey said, venom woven into her words.

message 16: by Alexandra (new)

Alexandra (justalexandra) Alexandra wrote: ""So, now that that is cleared up, what are YOU doing here" Kasey said, venom woven into her words."

message 17: by MollyRena (new)

Erin shrugged "Just walking around I Guess."

message 18: by Alexandra (new)

Alexandra (justalexandra) "Well if you have no business being here, I will have to ask you to leave" Kasey said with a low growl.

message 19: by MollyRena (new)

Erin laughed but nodded

message 20: by Alexandra (new)

Alexandra (justalexandra) As Erin turned around, Kasey pulled her leg, causeing her to fall face first into the ground. She dragged her into the water.

message 21: by MollyRena (new)

Erin smiled under the water. If she died she would just come back to life she had nothing to worry about. She also couldn't feel pain... Yet something still confused her.

message 22: by Alexandra (new)

Alexandra (justalexandra) Kasey sang her lullaby into Erins ear, trying to seduce her.

message 23: by MollyRena (new)

Erin sighed till her father walked up and plugged her ears.

message 24: by Alexandra (new)

Alexandra (justalexandra) Kasey looked up, surprised to see another person here. Nothing she couldn't handle though. She continued her song, but in a diffrent tune. One that would please this man.

message 25: by MollyRena (new)

Jason did nothing he was a man who hated love and kindness. He stood blocking Erin's ears looking at the girl through his mask.

message 26: by Alexandra (new)

Alexandra (justalexandra) Kasey couldn't understand what was happening. This was the first time a man had ever been able to hear her voice and not have a reaction. She had to kill him. She let go of the girl and grabbed the mans arms, letting her claws dig into his skin.

message 27: by MollyRena (new)

Jason said nothing. He said nothing to everyone but Erin. She couldn't see but he smiled. with hi right arm he drew his machete.

message 28: by Alexandra (new)

Alexandra (justalexandra) Kasey pulled the Machete from his hand, moveing with blinding speed.

message 29: by MollyRena (new)

Jason still smiled yet she couldn't see it. He grabbed her and pulled the machete back to him and threw her with one swift movement. He was fast maybe not as fast as her but he was stronger.

message 30: by Alexandra (new)

Alexandra (justalexandra) Kasey was getting pissed. She grabbed the girl once again and held her infront of Kasey's body. She put her hand around her throat and used her other hand to hold her infront of Kasey. "Drop your weapon and put up your hands" Kasey said, staring into Jason's eyes.

message 31: by MollyRena (new)

Jason smiled again. Unseen.
Erin smiled. Out of nowhere she pulled out her machete and cut Kasey deep enough to drop her. Erin crawled back. She stood up behind Jason.

message 32: by Alexandra (new)

Alexandra (justalexandra) Kasey fell backwards into the water. She heals faster than most people, but it would still take a few minutes for her wound to heal. "who...who are you? " she asked.

message 33: by MollyRena (new)

Erin stepped out "I'm Erin Voorhees and this is my dad....Jason Voorhees."

message 34: by Alexandra (new)

Alexandra (justalexandra) Kasey raised an eyebrow. "Father Daughter team? Unusual. But you know what i was really asking. What ARE you?" she asked. The wound on her hand was already starting to heal.

message 35: by MollyRena (new)

Erin laughed "Immortal some people call it."

message 36: by Alexandra (last edited Jul 06, 2012 04:34PM) (new)

Alexandra (justalexandra) "Immortal does not say what you are, but what you do. Many things are immortal. I, for one, can live so long many would call it immortal. Although, i have heard many talk of this type of being. This would be my first encounter." Kasey slid onto shore, and her legs and feet appeared in place of her tail. She walked over and poked a finger on the girls chest. "I will destroy you." Kasey then put her hand on Erin's head, and smacked it on a rock behind her.

message 37: by MollyRena (new)

Jason sighed "Another year... Oh boy." he said sarcastically. He dragged Erin's body off to the side.

message 38: by Alexandra (new)

Alexandra (justalexandra) Kasey chuckled "She isin't dead yet. But he will bleed out quickly if you do not save her. She is beyond normal repair. You can either join me, and I will also change your friend, or you can die, and I will change your friend. If you stand here a fight me, she will bleed out. Your choice."

message 39: by MollyRena (new)

"Shes my daughter not my friend. And why would I join you? I'm not afraid of her dieing shell just. Come back to in a year."

message 40: by Alexandra (new)

Alexandra (justalexandra) "Daughter, Friend. It is all the same. As for coming back in a year, well thats great. But are you really ready to stand there and watch as your daughter dies? To live without her for a year? I can give her and you a great gift. You could live for a very very long time. Have unlimited power. Of course you will still be of your own kind, but you will be apart of my kind too. You might want to choose quickly." Kasey said

message 41: by MollyRena (new)

Jason sighed "Fine... But to let to know I don't get along with people for very long."

message 42: by Alexandra (new)

Alexandra (justalexandra) Kasey grinned. She was quite surprised. She walked over to the girl without turning her back to the man. She kept an eye on him as she tasted to Immortals blood with her finger. She licked her lips. Kasey ran her finger along her cuts, making them heal, but not before dropping a bit of her blood into the girl. She fell asleep quickly. "You are next" Kasey murmured. " Unless you have chosen death."

message 43: by MollyRena (new)

Jason nodded "Fine."

message 44: by Alexandra (last edited Jul 08, 2012 07:38PM) (new)

Alexandra (justalexandra) With a quick movement, she sliced his hand open, where she quickly licked her thumb and sealed the wound. Any of her DNA changed a person.

message 45: by MollyRena (new)

(Can we go with his hand not his face. Because he has a mask on)

message 46: by Alexandra (new)

Alexandra (justalexandra) (Oh sorry! I changed it xD )

message 47: by MollyRena (new)

Jason nodded

message 48: by Alexandra (new)

Alexandra (justalexandra) "You will become a...well...Merman...the next time you wake up." Kasey said and clapped next to Jasons ear, making him fall asleep.

message 49: by MollyRena (new)

Erin sat up and shook her head.

message 50: by Alexandra (new)

Alexandra (justalexandra) Kasey grinned. She walked over to the girl and knelt beside her. "What is your name?"

« previous 1