WARNING!!! *NEW* discussion

School outside > Small Park

Comments Showing 1-50 of 156 (156 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4

message 1: by MollyRena (new)

MollyRena | 110 comments Mod

Draxx♫Get Scared♫ (draxxgetscared) Drayden sat underneath a hug weeping willow tree. He was smoking a fresh cigg., the smoke blowing gently from his lips.

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) Fayette was sitting on a bench, bored. Usually she would go find a guy to flirt with, but right now she didn't feel like it. Instead she was reading Macbeth by Shakespeare.

Draxx♫Get Scared♫ (draxxgetscared) Drayden took a deep puff before blowing out, the smoke moving in the gentle wind. He had a notebook with him, opened to a fresh page. He had meant to work on his art right now, but just couldn't find any inspiration.

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) Draxx♫Get Scared♫ wrote: "Drayden took a deep puff before blowing out, the smoke moving in the gentle wind. He had a notebook with him, opened to a fresh page. He had meant to work on his art right now, but just couldn't fi..."

Fayette looked up from her book and watched him with mild interest. Deciding that reading Macbeth for the thousandth time was less interesting than she thought it would be she decided to just watch the guy.

Draxx♫Get Scared♫ (draxxgetscared) Drayden was unaware of the girl. He held the cigg. in his mouth while he placed the notebook in his lap. A pencil was held loosely in his left hand as Drayden glanced around.

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) Draxx♫Get Scared♫ wrote: "Drayden was unaware of the girl. He held the cigg. in his mouth while he placed the notebook in his lap. A pencil was held loosely in his left hand as Drayden glanced around."

Fayette smiled, realizing that the guy didn't really realize that she was there. Usually she was followed by a bunch of guys either begging her to go on a date with them or demanding to know why she broke up with her. The current silence was blissful.

message 8: by Draxx♫Get Scared♫ (last edited Mar 03, 2012 12:13PM) (new)

Draxx♫Get Scared♫ (draxxgetscared) Drayden began to sketch. At first it was just a few random lines, but it quickly became much more. As he smoked and drew at the same time, a picture he had done many times before appeared.

[image error]

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) Draxx♫Get Scared♫ wrote: "Drayden began to sketch. At first it was just a few random lines, but it quickly became much more. As he smoked and drew at the same time, a picture he had done many times before appeared.

"

Fayette watched him draw and wondered what was on the paper. From her current angle she couldn't see, and she grew more and more curious. She started to debate whether or not to walk over to him or announce her presence in any way, but decided to wait a bit longer.

Draxx♫Get Scared♫ (draxxgetscared) When he was done Drayden stared down at the paper sadly. This was a sketch of the only person he ever killed. He hadn't even meant to. When Drayden had first discovered his ability to manipulate bones he was practicing in the woods on birds. Next thing he knew a girl came through and he had snapped her neck...and he would forever feel guilty.

message 11: by Apollinaria Fowl (new)

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) Fayette's curiosity got the best of her. She walked up behind the boy, her feet making no sound as she did. It was a skill she had perfected centuries ago. She looked at the picture of the girl. "Who's she?" Fayette asked.

Draxx♫Get Scared♫ (draxxgetscared) Drayden jumped to his feet at the sound of a voice. "Who are YOU?" he asked, the cigg. still in his mouth.

message 13: by Apollinaria Fowl (new)

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) "Fayette DuPont, at your service," Fayette said with a mock bow. "So who's the girl?" she repeated her earlier question.

Draxx♫Get Scared♫ (draxxgetscared) "I don't know her name," Drayden said with a shrug, not really wanting to answer thi strangers question.

message 15: by Apollinaria Fowl (new)

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) "So that rules out family and friend. Did you bump into her on the street?" Fayette asked, deciding that people didn't draw pictures of enemies, and even if they did they probably knew their names.

Draxx♫Get Scared♫ (draxxgetscared) "Something like that," Drayden said before bending down to pick up his notebook. He closed it, sealing away the picture of the girl.

message 17: by Apollinaria Fowl (new)

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) "So what's your name?" Fayette asked curiously. She decided that finding out who the girl was and her relationship with him would become one of her projects.

Draxx♫Get Scared♫ (draxxgetscared) "Drayden," he said, completely uninterested. He had seen this girl around before, and she was usually flocked with guys.

message 19: by Apollinaria Fowl (new)

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) It surprised Fayette a bit that he seemed so uninterested. She was quite used to guys just begging her to go on a date, but Drayden didn't seem to care whether she stayed or left. Then again, she usually hung out with normal guys, perhaps the guys at this school were a bit different. "Well, Drayden, it's a pleasure to meet you," she said with a smile. It wasn't a complete lie, but she was exaggerating it a bit.

Draxx♫Get Scared♫ (draxxgetscared) Drayden raised a brow at her, sensing that she wasn't that thrilled. "And whats your name?" he asked.

message 21: by Apollinaria Fowl (new)

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) (She already told him her name)

Draxx♫Get Scared♫ (draxxgetscared) (oh dkajbgkgbf
sorry, i have a bad memory >-< lets just say he forgot her name already...so that would say "And whats your name again?" ))

message 23: by Apollinaria Fowl (new)

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) Fayette's smile grew less fake and more amused. This had to be the first guy she had ever met who managed to forget her name. Most other ones remembered it like it was the solution to all problems. "Fayette," she repeated. Her voice had no particular accet, but rather hints of thousands of different ones due to the fact that she had been basicaly everywhere.

Draxx♫Get Scared♫ (draxxgetscared) "Hm," Drayden murmered with a slight nod of his head. He had never been one for remembering names, but much rather faces. "So, how long you been here?" Drayden asked, figuring he might as well attempt at conversation.

message 25: by Apollinaria Fowl (new)

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) "Oh, just a couple days. I heard about the schol a couple weeks ago, and it took me a while to decide whether I would rather be a student or a teacher," Fayette shrugged. She always took her time deciding. After all, once you've been alive as long as she has, a month or two barely mattered.

message 26: by Apollinaria Fowl (new)

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) .

Draxx♫Get Scared♫ (draxxgetscared) "Oh. I've been here for a while I guess," Drayden said with a shrug. "What made you want to choose this place?" he asked curiously. In his opion, this school was very unappealing.

message 28: by Apollinaria Fowl (new)

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) "I've never been in a school before, so I thought it might be interesting," Fayette admitted. When she was the age children went to school nowadays there was no such thing as school. She was a couple centuries old when tutors came into existence, and when that happened they were only men.

Draxx♫Get Scared♫ (draxxgetscared) Drayden looked at her questioningly, "You've never been to a school? Were you taught at home of something?" he asked.

message 30: by Apollinaria Fowl (new)

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) That made Fayette laughed. She loved how everyone assumed that she was just some brainless teenager. "How old do you think I am?" she asked with a smile, her eyes filled with a mischievous gleam.

message 31: by Apollinaria Fowl (new)

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) Apollinaria Fowl(Artemis Fowl's wife!) wrote: "That made Fayette laughed. She loved how everyone assumed that she was just some brainless teenager. "How old do you think I am?" she asked with a smile, her eyes filled with a mischievous gleam."

Draxx♫Get Scared♫ (draxxgetscared) Drayden looked at her. He could tell by the look in her eyes that Fayette was hiding something. "Older than you look. Much older," he said with a smirk.

message 33: by Apollinaria Fowl (new)

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) "Good, you're smarter than a magority of the guys I've met," Faylinn said with a smile. She thought of of countless guys who thought she was just a teenager. "How much older though?" She asked, curious to hear his guess. The truth was that she was a few millenium older give or take a few centuries.

Draxx♫Get Scared♫ (draxxgetscared) Drayden stared her in the eyes, trying to think. "Oh, I don't know...century?" he said, guessing.

message 35: by Apollinaria Fowl (new)

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) "In my family people who are only a century old aren't allowed outside the house on their own," Fayette said. The truth was that in Fayette's that didn't matter because according to her parents she was "dead to them." That really didn't matter to her though.

Draxx♫Get Scared♫ (draxxgetscared) Drayden laughed, "Damn, and I thought my parenst had been strict," he said jokingly.

message 37: by Apollinaria Fowl (new)

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) "My parents don't care what I do anymore," Fayette shrugged. She felt the ssame way about them anyways so it worked out nicely.

Draxx♫Get Scared♫ (draxxgetscared) "Neither does mine," Drayden said with a faint smile.

message 39: by Apollinaria Fowl (new)

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) "Well I guess we have something in common then," Fayette smiled slightly. Usually that meant that there was no way that she was going to date a guy, she felt it was easier to get rid of them if they didn't have anything in common. But this one it was slightly different, he seemed like he might be a challenge, and Fayette liked a challenge.

Draxx♫Get Scared♫ (draxxgetscared) "Probably the only thing too," Drayden said with a chuckle before stuffing his notebook into his backpack.

message 41: by Apollinaria Fowl (last edited Mar 06, 2012 06:18PM) (new)

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) "Oh, come on, you don't think we have anything in common?" Fayette asked. She knew they probably had at least one more thing in common. It was hard not to... After all, there were so many things in the world that you could possibly have in common with someone.

Draxx♫Get Scared♫ (draxxgetscared) He causually slung the strap of his bag over his left shoulder. "I don't know. Maybe we're alot alike, or maybe we're completely different. Does it really matter?" Drayden asked with that same faint smirk on his lips.

message 43: by Rengel (new)

Rengel Night (RengelNight) | 3 comments (ummmm....don't mean to interupt, just wondering if I could join in)

message 44: by Apollinaria Fowl (new)

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) "I think that would really depend on who you ask," Fayette said. "I doubt some random guy on the street cares and you probably don't either." She didn't mention her own opinion on the matter though, because, the truth was, she wasn't actually sure of her opinion. Yet. Then again, maybe she would never be.

Draxx♫Get Scared♫ (draxxgetscared) "And do you care, little Miss Fayette?" Drayden asked, his small smile growing. He slowly began to walk, his body language saying that it was quite alright for her to follow.

(maybe not now...but i could totlly make u a charrie to rp with if you want c: ))

message 46: by Rengel (new)

Rengel Night (RengelNight) | 3 comments (KK, thanks)

Draxx♫Get Scared♫ (draxxgetscared) ((do u have a charrie already?))

message 48: by Apollinaria Fowl (new)

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) Fayette followed him, her footsteps so light and silent they left you wondering whether she was actually touching the ground. "Do I care? Now that is a very good question, a very good question indeed... I think for now I'll say I do care, and then tell you if that changes," Fayette decided, although she was really just interested, and didn't exactly care at the moment.

Draxx♫Get Scared♫ (draxxgetscared) Drayden let out a noise that was something of a grunt, "Good enough answer, I guess. So...how old are you? Because apparently I didn't guess it right," he said.

message 50: by Rengel (new)

Rengel Night (RengelNight) | 3 comments (No)

« previous 1 3 4