WARNING!!! *NEW* discussion

Comments Showing 1-50 of 107 (107 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by MollyRena (new)

MollyRena | 110 comments Mod

message 2: by Matthew (new)

Matthew Peper (seathethescaleless) | 117 comments Matt sat under a tree.

Max *SHERlocked heart* | 127 comments Fleur sat opposite him. "So, um, you wanna tell me about this girl who had found you?" she asked

message 4: by Matthew (new)

Matthew Peper (seathethescaleless) | 117 comments "She was a witch."

Max *SHERlocked heart* | 127 comments "A witch?" She said. "Like, a real one?"

message 6: by Matthew (new)

Matthew Peper (seathethescaleless) | 117 comments "Yup she tried to take my powers but ended up cursing me."

Max *SHERlocked heart* | 127 comments Fleur gasped. "Thats horrible," she said. "What was the curse?"

message 8: by Matthew (new)

Matthew Peper (seathethescaleless) | 117 comments "She would haunt me in the spirit realm."

Max *SHERlocked heart* | 127 comments Fleur sighed. "I cant believe she cursed you. Why would anyone in the world want to curse you? Your too-" she cut off, and blushed

Max *SHERlocked heart* | 127 comments ((be right back))

message 11: by Matthew (new)

Matthew Peper (seathethescaleless) | 117 comments "I'm to what?"He asked blushing.

Max *SHERlocked heart* | 127 comments Fleur looked at the grass. "...your too nice. And sweet. Why anyone would want to hurt you in the first place i cant figure out," she murmured

message 13: by Matthew (new)

Matthew Peper (seathethescaleless) | 117 comments "Thanks."

Max *SHERlocked heart* | 127 comments Fleur smiled, and she was quiet for a couple minutes, thinking

message 15: by Matthew (new)

Matthew Peper (seathethescaleless) | 117 comments "You ok."

Max *SHERlocked heart* | 127 comments Fleur blinked, then smiled. "Yeah, just checking in with Fabian, making sure he's ok," she said. "We have this connection thing"

message 17: by Matthew (new)

Matthew Peper (seathethescaleless) | 117 comments "Oh."

Max *SHERlocked heart* | 127 comments "Do you have any other powers?" Fleur asked, picking at the grass

message 19: by Matthew (new)

Matthew Peper (seathethescaleless) | 117 comments "Light, Darkness, and I can see peoples oaras."

Max *SHERlocked heart* | 127 comments Fleur nodded. "So, what does mine look like?" she asked. "Can you tell me?"

message 21: by Matthew (new)

Matthew Peper (seathethescaleless) | 117 comments He blushed."Yours is the sweetest soul here with only a hint of fear, Were everyone else is evil."

Max *SHERlocked heart* | 127 comments Fleur blushed, and gave a small giggle. "I think i'd say the same about yours..." she murmured, smiling

message 23: by Matthew (new)

Matthew Peper (seathethescaleless) | 117 comments He blushed.

Max *SHERlocked heart* | 127 comments "Um, Matt..." Fleur said, playing with her hair nervously.

message 25: by Matthew (new)

Matthew Peper (seathethescaleless) | 117 comments "Yeah?"

Max *SHERlocked heart* | 127 comments "I know this sounds utterly crazy, but, well, you think that maybe we'd ever be able to, um, heal you?" she asked, "Your eyesight, i mean. So then you can see again. I mean, i dont want to sound disrespectful, i was just wondering, would that be able to happen? Do you know if its possible?"

message 27: by Matthew (new)

Matthew Peper (seathethescaleless) | 117 comments He sighed."Its not possibley My father made me blind With the last bit of his life force."

Max *SHERlocked heart* | 127 comments Fleur frowned. "Why anyone would want such a wonderful person like you to lose their eyesight i'll never figure out," she murmured, tocuhing his hand softly

message 29: by Matthew (new)

Matthew Peper (seathethescaleless) | 117 comments "He saved me actually if you want to hear the full story."

Max *SHERlocked heart* | 127 comments "Really?" Fleur said, eyes wide. "Can- can i hear it? I mean, you kinda know mine"

message 31: by Matthew (new)

Matthew Peper (seathethescaleless) | 117 comments "Before i was blind i saw how people would die and if i intervened i would get hurt and be in the hosipital for a year."

Max *SHERlocked heart* | 127 comments Fleur looked at him. "Well... I dont know what to say, to be honest," she said. "Did you end up saving the people in the end?"

message 33: by Matthew (last edited Mar 19, 2012 11:39PM) (new)

Matthew Peper (seathethescaleless) | 117 comments "I saved five people and one was named Fabian."

message 34: by Matthew (last edited Mar 19, 2012 11:39PM) (new)

Matthew Peper (seathethescaleless) | 117 comments Matthew peper wrote: ""I saved five people and one was named Fabian.""

Max *SHERlocked heart* | 127 comments Fleur jumped slightly, hearing Fabian's name. "F-Fabian?" she stammered. "My brother Fabian?"

message 36: by Matthew (new)

Matthew Peper (seathethescaleless) | 117 comments "I think."

message 37: by Matthew (new)

Matthew Peper (seathethescaleless) | 117 comments Matthew peper wrote: ""I think.""

Max *SHERlocked heart* | 127 comments "Did this guy have dark brown, nearly black, hair? Slightly long, and dark eyes? If so, that may be my Fabian." Fleur said, then she paused. "Um, how exactly did you save this guy?"

message 39: by Matthew (new)

Matthew Peper (seathethescaleless) | 117 comments He was caught in the middle of a robbery and they took him hostage.I asorbed the light out of the lights and killed the robbers.It put me in the hoispital though. Yes that was him."

message 40: by Matthew (new)

Matthew Peper (seathethescaleless) | 117 comments Matthew peper wrote: "He was caught in the middle of a robbery and they took him hostage.I asorbed the light out of the lights and killed the robbers.It put me in the hoispital though. Yes that was him.""

Max *SHERlocked heart* | 127 comments Fleur tried thinking back, wondering when this may have happened.

((Should we say that Matt actually did save her brother?))

message 42: by Matthew (new)

Matthew Peper (seathethescaleless) | 117 comments ((yeah))

message 43: by Matthew (new)

Matthew Peper (seathethescaleless) | 117 comments Matt smiled and leaned back.

Max *SHERlocked heart* | 127 comments Fleur was still wondering, then she gasped. "Oh, oh, Fabian went to the bank when he was a bit younger with my parents and myself! I was outside on the swings and Mom was with me, Dad had forgotten his wallet and had gone back to the car, leaving Fabian. Then something happened, i cant remember exactly, its blurry, but something happened, and Mom was screaming because she couldn't get to him, and I was crying because i was scared that he'd get hurt. But then he came out fine, not even a scratch. And-" she cut off. "I think i saw you. People were taking you out of the building, but you kinda looked just like you do now. Oh, are you like some of the other people here who dont age?" she asked

message 45: by Matthew (new)

Matthew Peper (seathethescaleless) | 117 comments "No i don't age."

Max *SHERlocked heart* | 127 comments Fleur nodded, looking at him. "Yeah... I think i remember now. I doubt you remember me, i was about eleven at the time" she said

message 47: by Matthew (last edited Mar 20, 2012 10:38PM) (new)

Matthew Peper (seathethescaleless) | 117 comments "You forgot they were carring me and you ran through the group and held my hand untill the ambulance guys picked you up and set where your parents were."

Max *SHERlocked heart* | 127 comments Fleur closed her eyes, she smiled slightly, remebering. "I knew you wern't a bad guy," she said softly, "I think thats when my powers began kicking in. I heard Fabian's thoughts and i kept seeing your face and knew you had saved him. I wanted to make sure you were ok."
She opened her eyes and looked at him. "You saved my brother," she said. "I never got to say this, well, i dont think so, but... Thank you Matt."

message 49: by Matthew (new)

Matthew Peper (seathethescaleless) | 117 comments He smiled."Your welcome."

message 50: by Matthew (new)

Matthew Peper (seathethescaleless) | 117 comments Matthew peper wrote: "He smiled."Your welcome.""

« previous 1 3