Town > Bar

Comments Showing 1-50 of 73 (73 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by MollyRena (new)

MollyRena | 110 comments Mod

message 2: by MollyRena (new)

Erin sat down at the main counter

Max *SHERlocked heart* | 127 comments Fabian sat down next to her. "What do you want to drink?" he asked

message 4: by MollyRena (new)

Erin shrugged
"Don't know yet."

Max *SHERlocked heart* | 127 comments "Well, can i ask you how you ended up at the school? Something bad happened, or you just decided to come?" he asked

message 6: by MollyRena (new)

"My father doesn't have the time to teach me everything I need to know about my powers. He's busy kil-...Working."

Max *SHERlocked heart* | 127 comments Fabian blinked, but he didnt say anything. Clearing his throat, he tapped the bench. The waiter came over and pushed a glass of vodka over to him. "Ok then, well, you got a Mom?" he asked

message 8: by MollyRena (new)

"my mom uh uh she died in a car crash... Yeah she died. In. A. Car crash..." Erin smiled slightly

Max *SHERlocked heart* | 127 comments Fabian frowned. "Sorry 'bout that," he said, but in the corner of his eyes he saw her smiling slightly. "...Or maybe, i shouldn't be? Why are you smiling? Was it a good thing, her dying?"

message 10: by MollyRena (new)

Erin frowns
"no no not at all uh it's just that uh....." Erin was stuck
"I have to go..." she got up

Max *SHERlocked heart* | 127 comments "What?We just got here," he said, standing and putting his drink down. "Why? I'll stop asking questions, i'm just curious, guessing its the werewolf part in me." He frowned slightly, but he quickly wiped it away.

message 12: by MollyRena (new)

Erin smiled
"well I really should get backti my dad or he might-"
Jason broke through the main door of the bar
"what the hell you think your doing!?" a man asked hut Jason just threw him to the side. He scaned the room till seeing Erin he walked over
"uh oh..." Erin sighed
Jason took Erin by the arm and started to drag her out

Max *SHERlocked heart* | 127 comments "Hey, what the hell are you doing?" Fabian shouted, pulling Erin away from him. "You can't just grab her like that and pull her off! Why dont you show more respect?"

message 14: by MollyRena (new)

Jason walked up to him
"Uh Fabian..This is my dad...."Erin said with her head down

Max *SHERlocked heart* | 127 comments Fabian looked at Erin. "That doesnt give him the right to drag you away like that," he murmured, then he spoke more clearly, looking at Jason. "You should know better sir, haven't you ever heard of being a Gentleman?"

message 16: by MollyRena (new)

Jason said nothing and took Erin's arm
Erin mouthed "Sorry."

Max *SHERlocked heart* | 127 comments "Look, Erin, if you want to go thats fine, I'll just go find my sister and do something else," he said, "But dont let this guy push you around, Fathers shouldn't be treating their daughters this way."
He drained the rest of his drink and waited for her response, not taking his eyes off Jason

message 18: by MollyRena (new)

Erin sighed
"I didn't exactly tell the whole truth about my family Fabian. My mother didn't die in a car crash..."

Max *SHERlocked heart* | 127 comments Fabian blinked. "Oh? And how did she die then?" he asked, leaning against the bar counter and tapping his fingers against his arm.

message 20: by MollyRena (new)

"my dad is Jason voorhees and well he killed my mother so he could take me."

Max *SHERlocked heart* | 127 comments Fabian was silent for a moment, staring at Jason. "Did you..... did you want her to die?" he asked, his hands shaking slightly by his side. In his head, he heard Fleur's voice, panicked and rushed.
Fay? Fabian, whats wrong? Whats happening? Are you in trouble?
He ignored it

message 22: by MollyRena (new)

Erin shook her head
"I.... I don't know I was a babie and..." Erin felt tears stream down her face
Jason hugged Erin.

Max *SHERlocked heart* | 127 comments "Why....Why the Hell would you kill her Mother?" Fabian growled, glaring at Jason. He had lost his own Mother when Fleur had lost control and killed their parents, but he knew she didnt mean to do it. She couldn't control her powers at the time. So why did this man kill Erin's mother? Did he even care?

message 24: by MollyRena (new)

Jason walked out
"DAD!" Erin yelled
Erin sighed
"He didn't exactly want to...but he had to...It's hard to explain."

Max *SHERlocked heart* | 127 comments Fabian gave a harsh laugh. "Yeah, its sounds like its very hard to explain, i'm completly lost." He looked at the bar tender, who gave him another glass of vodka. He picked it up and looked at it. "I dont get it. I'd be pissed at whoever killed my Mom"
He winced slightly, thinking of Fleur. She didnt mean to. He took a drink to hide the thought of what had happened when he was younger, to push it out of his mind

message 26: by MollyRena (new)

Erin shook her head
"I wasn't exactly suppose to be born...a unexpected happening that's all. My moms fault really. She was going to send me away from my father far away from him to some random place to learn to become a maid or something...my dad was going to stop her by locking her in a room and taking me away...he...well lets say his machete holder doesn't cover the blade of the machete"

Max *SHERlocked heart* | 127 comments Fabian let out an animal like growl, and he put his glass down on the counter, looking at Erin through his sightly overlong dark brown hair.
"Tell me, does he regret what he did? And do you miss your Mom? Because, well, to be honest, I thought that you would be different, not like all the other people at this bloody school," he said

message 28: by MollyRena (new)

Erin narrowed her eyes
"What do you think! I thought you would be different! Everyone asks that question! I'm tried of criticism and people like you!" Erin walked out
she didn't know where to go. she thought then left

Max *SHERlocked heart* | 127 comments Fabian let out a snarl of frustration and took a swipe at his glass. It shattered when it hit the wall. Ignoring the stares he got, Fabian stormed out of the bar. "Erin! Erin, come on, i'm sorry! Its just that you didnt seem to be showing much emotion considering your Father killed your Mother" he shouted, not even noticing that his Sister had appeared.

Fleur looked at Matt, then towards Fabian. "Great," she muttered

message 30: by Matthew (new)

Matthew Peper (seathethescaleless) | 117 comments Matt walked in.

message 31: by MollyRena (new)

Erin stop she said nothing she didn't even turn around

Max *SHERlocked heart* | 127 comments Fleur looked at Matt and tugged on his arm softly. "Wait," she murmured, eyes focused on Fabian.

Fabian swallowed, and he looked at Erin.
"Everyone here seems to like thet fact that they've either killed someone, watched someone be killed, or someone they liked have been killed. They dont seem to care. I thought.... I thought you were one of those people, but your not. And i'm sorry for snapping, the full moon is close and my, er, little problem is kinda starting to get at me"

message 33: by Matthew (new)

Matthew Peper (seathethescaleless) | 117 comments Matt's form began to change.

message 34: by MollyRena (new)

Erin's head looked down
"It's fine." She said

Max *SHERlocked heart* | 127 comments Fleur looked from Fabian to Matt then gasped. "Wha- Matt, what are you..."

Fabian swallowed. "So, um, are you going to see your dad now?" He asked, ignoring fleur's questions inside his head

message 36: by Matthew (new)

Matthew Peper (seathethescaleless) | 117 comments Two energy wings brust out of his back. One was black. One was white. He black on was almost see through.Half of his hir was white and the other half was black.

message 37: by MollyRena (new)

"yeah I am."

Max *SHERlocked heart* | 127 comments "Matt! Whats going on?" Fleur cried.

Fabian nodded slightly, and he looked over his shoulder. He noticed Fleur a couple meters away, but who was the guy with the wings. "Oh, well, um, ok then," he said, turning back to Erin. "And, I am real sorry about what i said."

message 39: by Matthew (new)

Matthew Peper (seathethescaleless) | 117 comments "Its ok i just need to asorb dark energy."

message 40: by MollyRena (new)

Erin nodded
"It's fine." She made her way to her father

Max *SHERlocked heart* | 127 comments Fabian sighed. "You can stop worrying fleur," he muttered, looking over his shoulder. Fleur looked at him. "I'm not gonna wolf out or anything," he walked over to her and Matt. "Who's this?" He said, looking at Matt. He blinked. Did Fabian know this guy?

message 42: by Matthew (new)

Matthew Peper (seathethescaleless) | 117 comments Matt's black energy wing turned pure black as he asorbed the darkness in the bar.

message 43: by Matthew (new)

Matthew Peper (seathethescaleless) | 117 comments Matthew peper wrote: "Matt's black energy wing turned pure black as he asorbed the darkness in the bar."

Max *SHERlocked heart* | 127 comments Fleur looked at Matt, then back at Fabian. "Oh, yes, this is Matt, he's my friend," she said, blushing slightly. Fabian nodded. "How are you matt? " he asked awkwardly

message 45: by Matthew (new)

Matthew Peper (seathethescaleless) | 117 comments "Good."

Max *SHERlocked heart* | 127 comments Fabian nodded slightly. "So, your here to check up on me," he said. Fleur nodded. "I was worried, your thoughts were very loud and angry," she said. "Your supposed to be careful, Fay, the full moon is close, you could-"
"I know Fleur, shesh, you sound like Mom," Fabian said. Fleur winced slightly, and Fabian sighed. "Sorry," he muttered. Fleur nodded. "Fay, did you know that you've met Matt before? Tell him Matt," she said, smiling at Matt

message 47: by Matthew (new)

Matthew Peper (seathethescaleless) | 117 comments He turn back to his origainal form and smiled."The bank robbery."

Max *SHERlocked heart* | 127 comments "The bank- wait, what?" Fabian said, looking at Matt. "The bank robbery? When i - when we- you were there?"
Fleur nodded, smiling. "He saved you," she said. "Really? I can hardly remember what happened. Do, do you remember?" He asked Matt

message 49: by Matthew (new)

Matthew Peper (seathethescaleless) | 117 comments "Yes."

Max *SHERlocked heart* | 127 comments "Tell him what went on inside the bank," Fleur said. "He doesnt have to if he doesnt want to," Fabian said softly. "But we need to try remember the past Fay, it went all faded and stuff when mom and dad died. Our memory is patchy, we gotta try remember" Fleur persisted, looking at Fabian with a fire in her blue eyes. Fabian shrugged. "You mind, Matt?" He asked

« previous 1