Nonstop Shuffle discussion

11 views
Music Only > What I think of One Direction

Comments Showing 1-39 of 39 (39 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

I LOVE ONE DIRECTION. I AM ADDICTED TO ONE DIRECTION AND I'M VERY JEALOUS OF THOSE WHO HAVE MET THEM/SEEN THEM IN CONCERT. I AM IN LOVE WITH 5 MEN AND I'M MARRIED TO FIVE MEN. I DON'T CARE IF THAT'S LEGAL OR NOT.

P.S. They have other AH-MAZING songs.


message 2: by RAI (last edited Feb 29, 2012 06:33PM) (new)

RAI What is with you people and One Direction? They sound just like any other boy band. They sound like that Big Time Rush band or like a better version of the Jonas Brothers.


message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

They're ten times better, hotter, and funnier. There are really funny videos of them, and they call the Directioners, or fans, "Our girls"!


message 4: by RAI (new)

RAI Kaitlyn wrote: "Marshanah wrote: "What is with you people and One Direction? They sound just like any other boy band. They sound like that Big Time Rush band or like a better version of the Jonas Brothers."

Agr..."



Hey, what kind of music do you like?


message 5: by Maddie (new)

Maddie | 85 comments I didn't get tickets to one direction and i haven't come out of my room other than meals


message 6: by Maddie (new)

Maddie | 85 comments i love Indie music


message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

OK, go be haters. Whatever. I'm with Spencer1DHarryStyles.


message 8: by RAI (new)

RAI Kaitlyn wrote: "Marshanah wrote: "Kaitlyn wrote: "Marshanah wrote: "What is with you people and One Direction? They sound just like any other boy band. They sound like that Big Time Rush band or like a better vers..."

Yeah, me too. I like music artists like Paramore, a new artist named Kimbra, and Metric.


message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

I love them, but I like other musicians too. Such as Matt Nathanson, Kelly Clarkson, One Republic, The Script, Lil Wayne, Bruno Mars, Eminem, and Rihanna.


message 10: by RAI (last edited Mar 09, 2012 03:41PM) (new)

RAI Abby (eatincarrotswithoutspoonssince2012 wrote: "I love them, but I like other musicians too. Such as Matt Nathanson, Kelly Clarkson, One Republic, The Script, Lil Wayne, Bruno Mars, Eminem, and Rihanna."

I don't really like alot of the new stuff that they put on the radio. They just give me a headache. Too much techno. I do like Kelly Clarkson, Rihanna, kinda like Bruno Mars, and One Republic. I don't like a lot of rap. Maybe a few songs I hear now and than. I find most of them offensive and pointless. I looooove Adele. Now that's real music. Did ya see how many awards she won at the grammy? She deserved everyone of them.


message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

I know. But there are some raps that aren't all offensive or pointless.


message 12: by RAI (new)

RAI Abby (eatincarrotswithoutspoonssince2012 wrote: "I know. But there are some raps that aren't all offensive or pointless."

I kinda like Nicki Minaj, but not all her music.


message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

I love the noises she makes!!

3 MORE DAYS UNTIL UP ALL NIGHT ALBUM COMES OUT IN THE U.S.!!!!!!!!


message 14: by Maddie (new)

Maddie | 85 comments Im going to see the Hunger Games tonight SOOOOOO PUMPED!!!


message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

LUCKY!!! LUCKY!!! I"m going Saturday night.


message 16: by RAI (new)

RAI I'm going Friday. I can't wait. I just hope it's good. It looks good. :)


message 17: by Maddie (new)

Maddie | 85 comments LOL me and my friends made home-made thirst for HG #NERDS!


message 18: by RAI (last edited Mar 22, 2012 07:16AM) (new)

RAI ✞Spencer✞1D✞Harry Styles✞ wrote: "LOL me and my friends made home-made thirst for HG #NERDS!"

I have got to do something creative for the Hunger Games. Maybe I'll make a poster and ask my mom to hang it on the car. I know it's weak Hunger Games spirit, but it's all I got. :)


message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Nice! I got a shirt that's black with the Mockingjay on fire on it! And a poster and the Mockingjay pin. It was for my birthday, which was TWO DAYS AGO.


message 20: by Maddie (new)

Maddie | 85 comments HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I got the pin yesterday it was a bit late for the premiere


message 21: by RAI (last edited Mar 27, 2012 03:12PM) (new)

RAI What's you guys think of the movie? *movie spoiler*: I thought it was really good, not as exciting as I'd thought it would be. I didn't like how they changed the story about how she got the pin.


message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

✞Spencer✞1D✞Harry Styles✞ wrote: "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I got the pin yesterday it was a bit late for the premiere"


LOL! Thanks! I wore the pin and shirt to see it!


message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

Marshanah wrote: "What's you guys think of the movie? *movie spoiler*: I thought it was really good, not as exciting as I'd thought it would be. I didn't like how they changed the story about how she got the pin."

Same here. I wish (view spoiler).


message 24: by RAI (new)

RAI Abby (eatincarrotswithoutspoonssince2012 wrote: "Marshanah wrote: "What's you guys think of the movie? *movie spoiler*: I thought it was really good, not as exciting as I'd thought it would be. I didn't like how they changed the story about how s..."

Yeah, i agree. I liked Madge giving her the pin better.


message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

We should probably take this to the Hunger Games topic....


message 26: by RAI (last edited Apr 20, 2012 02:24PM) (new)

RAI Kaitlyn wrote: "Abby (eatincarrotswithoutspoonssince2012 wrote: "We should probably take this to the Hunger Games topic...."

Way to stay on topic :) Lol guess I'm not the only one with OCD ;)"


Ha! No, I get easily distracted, too. :D


message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

I'm pretty sure I have some ADD too!


message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

LOL! That's awesome! Tell her I think she's great! I'M GOING TO SEE THEM ON JULY 8TH 2013!!!!! I KNOW, IT'S STILL A WHILE TO GO, LIKE A YEAR AND A HALF, BUT I DON'T CARE!!!! What do you think of me putting my number on a frisbee and throwing it at the stage? LOL! Just kidding!


message 29: by Maddie (new)

Maddie | 85 comments LOL i can just imagine that...... HARRY! LOOK OUT!!!!!!! LOL


message 30: by Kate (new)

Kate (kah-ah-teh-eh) | 1 comments ✞Spencer✞District 2✞1D✞ wrote: "I didn't get tickets to one direction and i haven't come out of my room other than meals"

I got tickets!!!! Soooo excited


message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

✞Spencer✞District 2✞1D✞ wrote: "LOL i can just imagine that...... HARRY! LOOK OUT!!!!!!! LOL"

LOL! I'll have AWESOME aim, that way I know I won't hit them!


message 32: by Maddie (new)

Maddie | 85 comments OMG GUYS!
I GOT MOSH TIX TO ONE DIRECTION IN 2013!!


message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

What does that mean?


message 34: by Maddie (new)

Maddie | 85 comments I got tickets to 1D in the mosh pit :P


message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

Wait, What's a mosh pit?? I think i know, I just can't remember.


message 36: by Maddie (new)

Maddie | 85 comments Were every one jumps at the front of the stage


message 37: by Jolie (new)

Jolie (jwarrenreads) | 15 comments Kaitlyn wrote: "Marshanah wrote: "What is with you people and One Direction? They sound just like any other boy band. They sound like that Big Time Rush band or like a better version of the Jonas Brothers."

Agr..."


Defanitly


message 38: by Jolie (new)

Jolie (jwarrenreads) | 15 comments I ABSOLUTLY HATE ONE DIRECTION! I have nothing agenst the people that like them, just their songs.


message 39: by RAI (new)

RAI Jolie wrote: "I ABSOLUTLY HATE ONE DIRECTION! I have nothing agenst the people that like them, just their songs."

Right! They sound just like any other boy band, even look like one. Their songs sound like the songs the actors make on Nickalodeon. Next thing you know they'll have their own tv show on there like Big Time Rush. Or go to Disney Channel like the Jonas Brothers. Itz only a matter of time....


back to top