Junior High & High School RP discussion

Junior High > Library

Comments Showing 1-50 of 61 (61 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

"No, i think your modest" Nova said sarcastically taking a table near a window and opening her books ((gtg I've acually have to study for a real math test!!!))

Beck (formerly Boo) (boooty) Danny walked into the library. He saw Link scanning the shelves. "I guess I'll go see what he's reading. Or should I go look at the animal books?" He stood in the middle of the library, wondering what to do. Before he could decide, Link walked up to him. "Hey" He said quietly. "Why were you looking at me?" Danny replied with a sorry and a sheepish grin. "Well, I was debating wether to go check out some animal care books or to go see what you were doing." He scratched his neck. "I sorta started staring, sorry." Link smiled back. "OK then, do you wanna go get some coffee or something later? I'm not doing much." Danny was glad Link wasn't mad. "Sure." he replied

message 4: by jueun (new)

jueun (jueunkang) ((i never approved right? whatever i need a library here anyway. smart girl :)))

message 5: by Natalie (new)

Natalie | 213 comments Jenna walked into the library and sat down at an empty table and pulled some work out of her bag. She started her Science and let out a frustrated groan.

message 6: by Natalie (new)

Natalie | 213 comments ((can someone talk to Jenna?))

Beck (formerly Boo) (boooty) ((sure))

message 8: by Natalie (new)

Natalie | 213 comments ((who you gonna send over?))

Beck (formerly Boo) (boooty) Link walked in and went to the science section, hoping to find an electrical engineering book. "hm......" he said under his breath, trying to find the right book. He turned around when he heard a groan.

Beck (formerly Boo) (boooty) "is anything wrong?" he asked, sliding in the seat next to Jenna

message 11: by Natalie (new)

Natalie | 213 comments "I am just not good at Science." Jenna said.

Beck (formerly Boo) (boooty) "really?" he asked " I can help. I mean, only if you want me to. I love science, but the only problem with it is that it has a lot of math"

message 13: by Natalie (new)

Natalie | 213 comments "Thank you." Jenna said accepting his offer to help.

Beck (formerly Boo) (boooty) He smiled "so, what's the topic on?"

message 15: by Natalie (new)

Natalie | 213 comments "Elements and the Periodic Table."

Beck (formerly Boo) (boooty) "Oh, ok" he said with a grin "sorry if I seem like a nerd but I really like science" his eyes sparked a little. "one second" he said, jumping up

message 17: by Natalie (last edited Mar 24, 2012 09:17PM) (new)

Natalie | 213 comments "Okay!" Jenna said looking back to her book

Beck (formerly Boo) (boooty) He came back with some science books "so do you need a list of them or information?" he couldn't wipe the grin off his face

message 19: by Natalie (new)

Natalie | 213 comments Jenna smiled at the look on Links face, "I need to know everything."

Beck (formerly Boo) (boooty) "Let's start with the basics" he said, pointing at the elements book. "this is basically just a chart of raw material in it's purest form"

Beck (formerly Boo) (boooty) "and this is the same, only with chemicals" he pointed to the periodic table book

message 22: by Natalie (new)

Natalie | 213 comments Jenna looked down confused, "You understand this?"

Beck (formerly Boo) (boooty) "yep" he said sheepishly "but knowing this stuff just barely makes up for how bad I am at math. You really only have to take everything step-by-step, then it's easy" he shook his head, remembering the last math test "anyways, all those letters and numbers stand for an element"

message 24: by Natalie (new)

Natalie | 213 comments "Okay." Jenna said pulling out a notebook and writing what he said down.

Beck (formerly Boo) (boooty) Link opened the element book to the first page. "ok, so

message 26: by Natalie (new)

Natalie | 213 comments Jenna flattened her sheet, "Ready."

message 27: by Natalie (new)

Natalie | 213 comments Jenna flattened her sheet, "Ready."

Beck (formerly Boo) (boooty) this book has a different element on every page" he flipped through the book "helium. See, there's a picture, it's abbreviation, and a little paragraph explaining about it"

message 29: by Natalie (new)

Natalie | 213 comments "Okay." Jenna began copying down the diagrams and such.

Beck (formerly Boo) (boooty) "I know this completely off-topic, but do you know if there's an animal rescue anywhere near here?"

message 31: by Natalie (new)

Natalie | 213 comments "I think there might be one in town." Jenna said looking up. "Why?"

Beck (formerly Boo) (boooty) "I've kinda been thinking of getting a dog or cat. I don't really do anything but plow through homework, read, drink coffee, and tinker with electronics" he thought of all his wasted free time "and twiddle my thumbs"

message 33: by Natalie (new)

Natalie | 213 comments ((Sorry, my dog made a mess, had to clean it up.))

Jenna laughed at his joke, "I can help you with time management if you want." she offered.

Beck (formerly Boo) (boooty) ((it's fine)) "really? Thanks!" he said "are you sure though.... That is a really big chore"

message 35: by Natalie (new)

Natalie | 213 comments "It is the least I can do." Jenna said gesturing to the books.

Beck (formerly Boo) (boooty) Link smiled "well.... If you're up for it. I guess you are helping now, because who knows what I would be doing now"

message 37: by Natalie (new)

Natalie | 213 comments Jenna smiled, "I am glad you are helping me, and I am glad I am helping you."

Beck (formerly Boo) (boooty) "Same. It's like a helping circle!" Link laughed "I wonder if it will work"

message 39: by Natalie (new)

Natalie | 213 comments Jenna laughed, "I hope so too."

Beck (formerly Boo) (boooty) "well, I guess we'll find out soon enough" he said

message 41: by Natalie (new)

Natalie | 213 comments "That we shall." Jenna nodded smiling.

Beck (formerly Boo) (boooty) "so have you got the basics down yet, or do you need a bit more time? I don't really mind either way, because I have more than enough time on my hands"

message 43: by Natalie (new)

Natalie | 213 comments "Aren't you busy with the twiddling of the thumbs?" Jenna asked sarcastically.

Beck (formerly Boo) (boooty) "I guess my thumbs are twiddled out" he said, playing along

message 45: by Natalie (new)

Natalie | 213 comments "Well that is a shame, sounds like you will have to continue helping me." Jenna smiled.

Beck (formerly Boo) (boooty) "I guess I will" he said, putting another book on the table

message 47: by Natalie (new)

Natalie | 213 comments "Darn, looks like I am stuck with you." Jenna said, still using that sarcastic note.

Beck (formerly Boo) (boooty) "really?" he asked, pulling superglue out of his pocket "are you sure about that

message 49: by Natalie (new)

Natalie | 213 comments Jenna laughed, "I am fairly positive."

Beck (formerly Boo) (boooty) Link raised his eyebrows "absolutely positively?" he held up the little bottle of superglue

« previous 1