One Million Pages Per Lifetime discussion

13 Little Blue Envelopes (Little Blue Envelope, #1)
This topic is about 13 Little Blue Envelopes
Archive 1.0 - VR, BR, & MBOM > March MBOM - 13 Little Blue Envelopes

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Zakiya LadyWings (zladywings) Have you already read 13 Little Blue Envelopes? What did you think about it? Favorites, or far from it? Do you see yourself rereading it? Share your thoughts!

If you're reading it for the first time, discuss with others as you read!

★Meghan★ (starinheaven) | 1455 comments I have had this book forever and am a little excited to read it. I am looking forward to finally getting around to reading it.

★Meghan★ (starinheaven) | 1455 comments I just finished this book yesterday. It was neither great nor awful. The character development was really poor though. For the vast majority of the book I had no idea who Ginny was as a person. Just that she was following in her aunt's footsteps.

Julie (scrapsofhistory) I read this a couple of years ago and it was great. I was anxious to find out where the next envelop would take her and what she would do when she got there. I believe there is a sequel to the book that came out earlier this year.

★Meghan★ (starinheaven) | 1455 comments Yeah I have the sequel. I have heard that the sequel is even better than the first one.

Shay | 862 comments ★Meghan★ wrote: "Yeah I have the sequel. I have heard that the sequel is even better than the first one."

I didn't like the sequel as much as the first one. It wasn't as charming or fresh.

★Meghan★ (starinheaven) | 1455 comments Wow...I have it sitting around. It will probably be awhile before I get to it.

Shay | 862 comments It wasn't bad, just not as good as the first. I think it's still worth reading because it does tie everything up.

Mad Scientist (madscientist) | 1119 comments I enjoyed the travel of the first book but thought it odd that she didn't take in some extra views or sights. I would be standing around and marveling even with tasks at hand.

I'm interested in the second book but not ready to jump on it.

You are right. She didn't really have an personality show in this book. She was looking for her aunt or an explanation but I think she really should of been looking for herself.

★Meghan★ (starinheaven) | 1455 comments Exactly! I don't think she was really looking for herself. She was only looking for an answer to her aunt and what she did. I was slightly disappointed.

Mad Scientist (madscientist) | 1119 comments Wonder if she will break out of her shell, if she can figure what it is that is holding her back, in the second book?

★Meghan★ (starinheaven) | 1455 comments I don't know it will be interesting to find out though.