One Million Pages Per Lifetime discussion

Archive 1.0 - VR, BR, & MBOM > April Nominations

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Zakiya (last edited Mar 31, 2012 09:11AM) (new)

Zakiya LadyWings (zladywings) Please post up to 2 books that you would like the group to read in April!

Please post all nominations by March 13th!

Amy ~Lover of Books~ | 493 comments I'm going to nominate this again: Forbidden by Syrie James

and this one:
Embrace (Embrace, #1) by Jessica Shirvington

I still got angel fever, lol!

message 3: by Zakiya (new)

Zakiya LadyWings (zladywings) Haha :)

message 4: by ★Meghan★ (new)

★Meghan★ (starinheaven) | 1455 comments Hehe Amy!

I am going to nominate... Ten Things We Did (and Probably Shouldn't Have) by Sarah Mlynowski and Frankenstein by Mary Shelley . We haven't seen a classic in awhile.

message 5: by Zakiya (last edited Mar 05, 2012 10:38AM) (new)

Zakiya LadyWings (zladywings) I'll increase our chances of a classic and nominate The Picture of Dorian Gray by Oscar Wilde .

message 6: by Lori (last edited Mar 09, 2012 07:13PM) (new)

Lori Goldstein CLASSIC:
So Big by Edna Ferber by Edna Ferber

MODERN BOOK:
The Day the Falls Stood Still by Cathy Marie Buchanan by

Cathy Marie Buchanan

message 7: by Zakiya (new)

Zakiya LadyWings (zladywings) Meghan-- Looks like you've gotten something started with the classics :)

message 8: by ★Meghan★ (new)

★Meghan★ (starinheaven) | 1455 comments Haha looks like it! Just wanted to see something a little different.

message 9: by Zakiya (new)

Zakiya LadyWings (zladywings) Well I'm not complaining! Y'all are what motivates me to expand my horizons more often that not.

message 10: by Lori (new)

Lori Goldstein Has the voting ended? I think Zakiya meant by March 13th for this and not "April 13th.

message 11: by Zakiya (new)

Zakiya LadyWings (zladywings) Whoops! Didn't even realize that. But yes, the voting has ended.