The Wayne Academy for Girls and Boys- aka Spy School discussion

Dorms > Girls Dorm G

Comments Showing 1-50 of 159 (159 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

message 2: by [deleted user] (last edited Mar 18, 2012 12:43PM) (new)

Kassia sits alone in the room and waits, listening to the sounds in the hallway

(the room looks like this: http://www.decorating-cool-kids-rooms...
http://www.uniquebedroom.com/wp-conte...
http://architecthousedesigns.com/wp-c... )

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Gaby walks in greeting Kassia. "Bon Dia" she says. "That is portuguese for hello or good day!"

message 4: by Aɴɴᴇ (last edited Mar 03, 2012 05:46PM) (new)

Aɴɴᴇ Oɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇᴅɢᴇ ᴏғ ᴍʏ sᴇᴀᴛ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴛᴏ ғᴀʟʟ ɪɴᴛᴏIan Kabra (litch02717) | 146 comments Lizelle opens the door, carrying some books with her. The door closes behind her, she finds herself staring at Gaby, "Hi there," she greets and sits on her own bed, placing the books beside her.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

"Oh. Sorry I'm terrible at Portuguese." Kassia said deciding that if she was ever going to unpack she might as well do it now.

message 6: by Aɴɴᴇ (new)

Aɴɴᴇ Oɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇᴅɢᴇ ᴏғ ᴍʏ sᴇᴀᴛ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴛᴏ ғᴀʟʟ ɪɴᴛᴏIan Kabra (litch02717) | 146 comments "I did not speak Portuguese," she said, "oh. You mean her... okay," she chuckles

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Kassia laughed back then stopped. Where were her boots?
"Hey, Lizelle, Gaby, do either of you know where my boots are?"

message 8: by Aɴɴᴇ (new)

Aɴɴᴇ Oɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇᴅɢᴇ ᴏғ ᴍʏ sᴇᴀᴛ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴛᴏ ғᴀʟʟ ɪɴᴛᴏIan Kabra (litch02717) | 146 comments "I bet you're wearing them," she said, scanning the books she borrowed from the library.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

She was right she had worn them this morning but when she looked down...barefoot. Where were her shoes?!

message 10: by Aɴɴᴇ (new)

Aɴɴᴇ Oɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇᴅɢᴇ ᴏғ ᴍʏ sᴇᴀᴛ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴛᴏ ғᴀʟʟ ɪɴᴛᴏIan Kabra (litch02717) | 146 comments Lizelle looked at Kassia as she suddenly fell silent, "oh, you're not wearing your boots. When was the last time you've seen them?"

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Kassia thought "Um... the library... I guess... maybe the hall?" How come she kept losing her shoes?!

Just then her phone buzzed. A text from George.

message 12: by Aɴɴᴇ (new)

Aɴɴᴇ Oɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇᴅɢᴇ ᴏғ ᴍʏ sᴇᴀᴛ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴛᴏ ғᴀʟʟ ɪɴᴛᴏIan Kabra (litch02717) | 146 comments "Ooh. Her boyfriend sent a message!" Lizelle teased

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

"It's from George," she said reading "HE HAS MY BOOTS!!!!" she practically yelled. She was mad, her whole life was practically in her boots!!

message 14: by Aɴɴᴇ (new)

Aɴɴᴇ Oɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇᴅɢᴇ ᴏғ ᴍʏ sᴇᴀᴛ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴛᴏ ғᴀʟʟ ɪɴᴛᴏIan Kabra (litch02717) | 146 comments Lizelle laughed, "why does he have it?"

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

"Apparently, they just appeared in his suitcase." Kassia said returning from the boys dorm wearing her sleak, black boots.

message 16: by Aɴɴᴇ (new)

Aɴɴᴇ Oɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇᴅɢᴇ ᴏғ ᴍʏ sᴇᴀᴛ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴛᴏ ғᴀʟʟ ɪɴᴛᴏIan Kabra (litch02717) | 146 comments "What can we say. Spies are really sneaky."

message 17: by [deleted user] (last edited Mar 03, 2012 06:42PM) (new)

Kassia laughed then checked her boots. Knife, switch blade, Ipod (she placed these items on her bed)... she pressed the bottom of both of her sleeves. Yep, two blades appeared out of each, one at both front part, the other two extending from the place where the heels of the boots should have been. she smiled, everything was here.

message 18: by Aɴɴᴇ (new)

Aɴɴᴇ Oɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇᴅɢᴇ ᴏғ ᴍʏ sᴇᴀᴛ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴛᴏ ғᴀʟʟ ɪɴᴛᴏIan Kabra (litch02717) | 146 comments "I hope, he doesn't have your clothes."

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Kassia laughed again, knocking each of the blades against the floor(heel)and they retracted, then pushed the button on the tops of her boots and the ones in the front retracted.

(sorry for it being so long :))

message 20: by Aɴɴᴇ (new)

Aɴɴᴇ Oɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇᴅɢᴇ ᴏғ ᴍʏ sᴇᴀᴛ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴛᴏ ғᴀʟʟ ɪɴᴛᴏIan Kabra (litch02717) | 146 comments (Nah. It's okay.. I have like nine RPs right now)

"You're not going to kill me, are you?"

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

"Not today." she laughed, joking. She flopped down on her bed.

message 22: by Aɴɴᴇ (new)

Aɴɴᴇ Oɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇᴅɢᴇ ᴏғ ᴍʏ sᴇᴀᴛ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴛᴏ ғᴀʟʟ ɪɴᴛᴏIan Kabra (litch02717) | 146 comments "Haha. Got that. Glad you are not a shuck face," she smiled

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

"Shuck face?" Kassia grinned

message 24: by Aɴɴᴇ (new)

Aɴɴᴇ Oɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇᴅɢᴇ ᴏғ ᴍʏ sᴇᴀᴛ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴛᴏ ғᴀʟʟ ɪɴᴛᴏIan Kabra (litch02717) | 146 comments She waved a book, "two words that Min ho kept saying: shuck face," she grins

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

Lizelle kept making Kassia laugh. :)
Kassia yawned, maybe she should sleep...

message 26: by Aɴɴᴇ (new)

Aɴɴᴇ Oɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇᴅɢᴇ ᴏғ ᴍʏ sᴇᴀᴛ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴛᴏ ғᴀʟʟ ɪɴᴛᴏIan Kabra (litch02717) | 146 comments Lizelle puts the book down and lies on her back. She was about to talk asleep when her phone vibrated. She flipped it open and punched some keys.

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

"From your boyfriend?" Kassia giggled, hearing the vibration.

message 28: by Aɴɴᴇ (new)

Aɴɴᴇ Oɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇᴅɢᴇ ᴏғ ᴍʏ sᴇᴀᴛ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴛᴏ ғᴀʟʟ ɪɴᴛᴏIan Kabra (litch02717) | 146 comments Lizelle shook her head, "nah. Someone's blackmailing me."

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

"Really?"

message 30: by Aɴɴᴇ (new)

Aɴɴᴇ Oɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇᴅɢᴇ ᴏғ ᴍʏ sᴇᴀᴛ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴛᴏ ғᴀʟʟ ɪɴᴛᴏIan Kabra (litch02717) | 146 comments Lizelle nodded. She presses her phone on her ear, talking to somebody for minutes. She looked at Kassia, "he.. or she.. is lying. I called my grandparents-- and my parents earlier but they said nothing like that happened. So.."

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

"What'd the stalker say?" she questioned becoming defensive. This was her friend if somebody was hurting her... Kassia's eyes went to her knife.

message 32: by Aɴɴᴇ (new)

Aɴɴᴇ Oɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇᴅɢᴇ ᴏғ ᴍʏ sᴇᴀᴛ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴛᴏ ғᴀʟʟ ɪɴᴛᴏIan Kabra (litch02717) | 146 comments "Something about hurting them. Though, I don't think that guy is smart now. I'll track him, of course. And deliver my payback."

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

"Mind if I help? George wont let me hurt people anymore." She said grinning

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

"Sorry I feel asleep. LONG trip from Portugal. Don't worry. I won't speak portuguese too often. Promise." Gaby took a look at her roommates. "So, Kassia and Lizelle. Beautiful names. In case you didn't know, I am Gaby. My mom calls me Chatterbox and my dad for short calls me C.B. You can call me that too." She says, giggling.

message 35: by Aɴɴᴇ (new)

Aɴɴᴇ Oɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇᴅɢᴇ ᴏғ ᴍʏ sᴇᴀᴛ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴛᴏ ғᴀʟʟ ɪɴᴛᴏIan Kabra (litch02717) | 146 comments "Why ChatterBox? Oh. Pleased to meet you by the way."

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

"Wierd question Liz."

message 37: by Aɴɴᴇ (new)

Aɴɴᴇ Oɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇᴅɢᴇ ᴏғ ᴍʏ sᴇᴀᴛ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴛᴏ ғᴀʟʟ ɪɴᴛᴏIan Kabra (litch02717) | 146 comments "Why was that weird?" Lizelle asks, puzzled.

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

"Nice to meet you too. They call me C.B because I talk a lot!" Gaby said.

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

"Cause of what C.B. herself just said." Kassia smiled trying to decied what to wear.

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

"Ciao. I am going to walk around and explore for a little. Anyone want to come?" Gaby asks hopefully.

message 41: by Aɴɴᴇ (new)

Aɴɴᴇ Oɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇᴅɢᴇ ᴏғ ᴍʏ sᴇᴀᴛ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴛᴏ ғᴀʟʟ ɪɴᴛᴏIan Kabra (litch02717) | 146 comments "I'll stick on calling you by your name. Gaby," she grinned, she glances at Kassia's direction and, "going on a date with What's-his-name?"

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

Kassia groaned "George is NOT my boyriend!" She laughed to herself "trust me he isn't."

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

"OK I like Gaby better, just sayin'. So anyone want to come explore with me?"

message 44: by Aɴɴᴇ (new)

Aɴɴᴇ Oɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇᴅɢᴇ ᴏғ ᴍʏ sᴇᴀᴛ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴛᴏ ғᴀʟʟ ɪɴᴛᴏIan Kabra (litch02717) | 146 comments Lizelle laughed at Kassia, "right! But you wanted him to be your boyfriend though," she chuckles

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

Gaby was getting annoyed. "SOMEONE COMEEXPLORING WITH ME!!!"

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

Kassia burst out laughing "We've been down this road before and no, just no." Finally deciding on an outfit she said "sure i'll come." then left with Gaby.

message 47: by Aɴɴᴇ (new)

Aɴɴᴇ Oɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇᴅɢᴇ ᴏғ ᴍʏ sᴇᴀᴛ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴛᴏ ғᴀʟʟ ɪɴᴛᴏIan Kabra (litch02717) | 146 comments "Chill Gaby. We're going with you. Right Kassia?"

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

But Gaby was already crying and running to the secret passageways

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

((you guys can chase after me if you want. LOL :P))

message 50: by Aɴɴᴇ (new)

Aɴɴᴇ Oɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇᴅɢᴇ ᴏғ ᴍʏ sᴇᴀᴛ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴛᴏ ғᴀʟʟ ɪɴᴛᴏIan Kabra (litch02717) | 146 comments (Why was she crying so suddenly?)

Lizelle shook her head and ran after Gaby.

« previous 1 3 4