Alananana94 | 57 comments Gwen followed suit. "Phew. Made it!"

message 3: by Alananana94 (new)

Alananana94 | 57 comments "Hi. I'm Gwendolyn."

message 4: by Alananana94 (new)

Alananana94 | 57 comments "Thanks. I go by Gwen."

message 5: by Alananana94 (new)

Alananana94 | 57 comments "Very. You?"

message 6: by Curlygirly (new)

Curlygirly Kimi shyly peeked her head into her new dorm room. Looking down at the paper in her hand she read over the dorm numbers again to make sure she was in the right dorm. Letting out a breath Kimi didn't know she was holding she nervously walked into the dorm.

message 7: by Alananana94 (new)

Alananana94 | 57 comments "Hello." Gwen said, finished putting up her posters.

message 8: by Curlygirly (new)

Curlygirly "Hi" Kimi greeted shyly pulling her luggage with her into her new dorm. "Where do you guys want me to unpack?" she asked twirling a lock of hair around her finger.

message 9: by Curlygirly (new)

Curlygirly "I'll go next to you" Kimi decided pulling her luggage ontop of the bed.

message 10: by Curlygirly (last edited Mar 19, 2012 06:22PM) (new)

Curlygirly "No I got it" Kimi said pulling out many piles of folded designer clothes from her bag. Setting a picture of her family on her nightside table Kimi glanced at the picture lovingly. Beside the picture she set a little pot filled with yellow tullips that looked like they had just bloomed. Setting more clothes on her bed Kimi searched through her luggague looking for one item in particular.

message 11: by Alananana94 (new)

Alananana94 | 57 comments Gwen flopped on her bed. "Ugh."

message 12: by Curlygirly (new)

Curlygirly "Really? That's so cool!" Kimi squeled breaking out of her shy shell a little bit.

message 13: by Curlygirly (new)

Curlygirly Kimi turned noticing there was another girl in the room. "ya are you okay?" Kimi didn't know the girl but still she felt concerned for her new roommate.

message 14: by Alananana94 (new)

Alananana94 | 57 comments Gwen grinned. "Yeah. I just.....miss my godfather....and my other one..."

message 15: by Alananana94 (new)

Alananana94 | 57 comments "Yeah." She pointed to her David Tennant poster. "That's him."

message 16: by Alananana94 (new)

Alananana94 | 57 comments "He and my other godfather, David are all I have left."