The Wayne Academy for Girls and Boys- aka Spy School discussion

Town > Town Square

Comments Showing 1-50 of 150 (150 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Jae walked into the town square hoping for a distraction before going to her dorm. She hated being the new girl, she always was, she also hated meeting new people all the time and then leaving them. She didn't have any real friends since she and her family always traveled. She walked into a clothing store and looked around. She looked around and saw a pretty shirt and bought it. She made her way to her new school on foot. ((Sorry I wrote so much XD))

message 3: by Matthew (new)

Matthew (phoebus) Calisto walked into the town square, he new almost every detail of the place.

message 4: by Aɴɴᴇ (new)

Aɴɴᴇ Oɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇᴅɢᴇ ᴏғ ᴍʏ sᴇᴀᴛ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴛᴏ ғᴀʟʟ ɪɴᴛᴏIan Kabra (litch02717) | 146 comments Lizelle looks around the town square, eating ice cream

message 5: by Matthew (new)

Matthew (phoebus) Calisto looked around. There was that new girl, what was her name again...Jennifer...no Jaelyn, yeah that. Then Liz was walking around with an ice cream cone.

message 6: by Aɴɴᴇ (new)

Aɴɴᴇ Oɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇᴅɢᴇ ᴏғ ᴍʏ sᴇᴀᴛ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴛᴏ ғᴀʟʟ ɪɴᴛᴏIan Kabra (litch02717) | 146 comments She sat near the fountain, finishing her ice cream when she saw Calisto, she bowed her head a little as a greeting

message 7: by Matthew (new)

Matthew (phoebus) Calisto nodded his head in reply.

Gatlin (Stop Joseph Kony!) (Gatlin) | 5 comments Gatlin walked into the square whisteling. "What a beautiful Day!" Suddenly a black car came out and ran him over. He was lying motionless when a guy in a mask got out and put a gun to Gatlin's head. "Please don't shoot me" The man pulled the trigger and that was the end of Gatlin...................

message 9: by Matthew (new)

Matthew (phoebus) (make a charrie please ^^ http://www.goodreads.com/group/commen... )

Gatlin (Stop Joseph Kony!) (Gatlin) | 5 comments (My person WAS gatlin but now hes dead)

message 11: by Aɴɴᴇ (new)

Aɴɴᴇ Oɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇᴅɢᴇ ᴏғ ᴍʏ sᴇᴀᴛ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴛᴏ ғᴀʟʟ ɪɴᴛᴏIan Kabra (litch02717) | 146 comments (Uhmm.. quick death..)

Lizelle jolted as she heard a gunshot. She scanned the area, quickly, with her eyes

Gatlin (Stop Joseph Kony!) (Gatlin) | 5 comments (Well I made 1! This is stupid....hes dead anyway.)

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Jae heard a gun shot and quickly ducked behind the wall of a store as reflex. She looked around a little frightened.((Is Gatlin really dead?))

Gatlin (Stop Joseph Kony!) (Gatlin) | 5 comments (Yea hes dead)

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

((Wow, that's confusing.))

message 16: by Aɴɴᴇ (last edited Feb 29, 2012 05:45PM) (new)

Aɴɴᴇ Oɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇᴅɢᴇ ᴏғ ᴍʏ sᴇᴀᴛ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴛᴏ ғᴀʟʟ ɪɴᴛᴏIan Kabra (litch02717) | 146 comments (He just created a mystery! Let's just keep RPing instead of arguing)

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

As soon as she heard the gunshot, she ducked instinctively and rolled behind a dumpster. What the heck? she thought wildly, fumbling for the small pistol she always had on her person.

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

(I agree, haha.)

message 19: by SQUEAK! (Lisa) (new)

SQUEAK! (Lisa) (fictionheart) ((I'm confused here...))

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

((so am i))

message 21: by Aɴɴᴇ (new)

Aɴɴᴇ Oɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇᴅɢᴇ ᴏғ ᴍʏ sᴇᴀᴛ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴛᴏ ғᴀʟʟ ɪɴᴛᴏIan Kabra (litch02717) | 146 comments (Someone got killed....... )

What happened? she asks herself as she walks toward the lifeless body of Gatlin. She stared at him, not daring to touch him. Blood flowing all over the ground.

message 22: by Matthew (new)

Matthew (phoebus) Calisto walked over to the fountain in the middle of the square and sat down.

message 23: by SQUEAK! (Lisa) (new)

SQUEAK! (Lisa) (fictionheart) Chris sat down near the blood, but avoided actually touching it.

message 24: by Matthew (new)

Matthew (phoebus) Calisto smiled gently and closed his eyes. His back to the fountain he flipped a coin in. *splash*

message 25: by SQUEAK! (Lisa) (new)

SQUEAK! (Lisa) (fictionheart) The coin hit Chris in the head. "Hey! Watch it, buck!"

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

The shooter had left. Slowly, Saylin peeked out and examined the scene, slipping her gun back under her clothing. She approached the body where other people she recognized from school had already began to congregate.

message 27: by Matthew (new)

Matthew (phoebus) "Oops sorry" Calisto said, opening his eyes and turning to see who yelled.

message 28: by SQUEAK! (Lisa) (new)

SQUEAK! (Lisa) (fictionheart) Chris handed Calisto back the coin. "Be careful next time, k? Could take someone's eye out."

message 29: by Aɴɴᴇ (new)

Aɴɴᴇ Oɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇᴅɢᴇ ᴏғ ᴍʏ sᴇᴀᴛ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴛᴏ ғᴀʟʟ ɪɴᴛᴏIan Kabra (litch02717) | 146 comments "Wow! This guy has problems," Lizelle said. The sight of the blood did not make her feel disgust. She walked back to the fountain and saw Calisto flip a coin. "Wishing fountain?"

message 30: by Matthew (last edited Feb 29, 2012 06:20PM) (new)

Matthew (phoebus) Calisto flipped it again, this time it landed in the fountain,"Aren't all fountains?" he grinned.

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

Ignoring the others, Saylin knelt down and felt the boy's pulse. Dead. She'd expected this, but seeing death always saddened her, no matter how much she was exposed to it. Sirens sounded from afar. The police would be here within minutes. Looking at the other people, who she knew were members of the school, she said bluntly, "Is anyone going to help me move the body, or are we just going to leave it here?"

message 32: by SQUEAK! (Lisa) (new)

SQUEAK! (Lisa) (fictionheart) Chris looked at Lizelle. and then back to Calisto. "I guess."

message 33: by Aɴɴᴇ (new)

Aɴɴᴇ Oɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇᴅɢᴇ ᴏғ ᴍʏ sᴇᴀᴛ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴛᴏ ғᴀʟʟ ɪɴᴛᴏIan Kabra (litch02717) | 146 comments "I dont know. But it doesn't really grant your wish, it gives you hope. Can't they just call it hope fountain?'

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

Jae ran to the body and knelt down beside it too. She looked at Saylin and nodded.

message 35: by Matthew (new)

Matthew (phoebus) "Who knows, maybe they can grant wishes. There's a lot more to this world then we will ever understand" Calisto replied.

message 36: by SQUEAK! (Lisa) (new)

SQUEAK! (Lisa) (fictionheart) "Wishing doesn't mean it comes true," Chris said to Lizelle.

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

Putting half the boy's weight onto her shoulders, she hoisted him up and started carrying him off the town square, pointedly ignoring the strange looks and glares she was getting from the others. But Saylin didn't care. Even if she didn't know who the boy was, he was obviously one of them and obviously deserved a proper funeral.

message 38: by Matthew (new)

Matthew (phoebus) Calisto stood up and stretched a tiny bit,"I think its time to head back to the academy, see ya" he said walking toward the main building.

message 39: by Matthew (new)

Matthew (phoebus) (everyone alive? :P)

message 40: by Vasantha (new)

Vasantha (insanityisavirtue) Alex was in town square sitting on a bench. She leaned back and closed her eyes as the sun warmed her skin.

message 41: by Matthew (new)

Matthew (phoebus) Calisto walked past Alex and nodded in greeting.

message 42: by Vasantha (new)

Vasantha (insanityisavirtue) Alex soon opened her eyes and stood, she hated staying still for too long. She saw Calisto nodded back before walking back towards the school.

message 43: by Aɴɴᴇ (new)

Aɴɴᴇ Oɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇᴅɢᴇ ᴏғ ᴍʏ sᴇᴀᴛ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴛᴏ ғᴀʟʟ ɪɴᴛᴏIan Kabra (litch02717) | 146 comments (Grr.. is it just me or good reads won't load properly earlier?)

message 44: by Matthew (new)

Matthew (phoebus) Calisto noticed Alex was walking in the same direction,"Heading back as well I see"

message 45: by Vasantha (last edited Feb 29, 2012 09:06PM) (new)

Vasantha (insanityisavirtue) ((It was down for maintenance or something like that))

Alex nodded being her usual quiet self.

message 46: by Aɴɴᴇ (last edited Feb 29, 2012 09:09PM) (new)

Aɴɴᴇ Oɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇᴅɢᴇ ᴏғ ᴍʏ sᴇᴀᴛ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴛᴏ ғᴀʟʟ ɪɴᴛᴏIan Kabra (litch02717) | 146 comments Lisa wrote: ""Wishing doesn't mean it comes true," Chris said to Lizelle."

"Well, that's probably why they call it a wish, 'cause it doesn't always come true. Just a wish."

"What did you wish for?" she asks Calisto

message 47: by Matthew (new)

Matthew (phoebus) "Sorry, its top secret information" Calisto called back to her.

message 48: by Vasantha (new)

Vasantha (insanityisavirtue) Alex crossed her arms and walked quickly towards the school.

message 49: by Aɴɴᴇ (new)

Aɴɴᴇ Oɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇᴅɢᴇ ᴏғ ᴍʏ sᴇᴀᴛ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴛᴏ ғᴀʟʟ ɪɴᴛᴏIan Kabra (litch02717) | 146 comments "No secret is safe. Someone will figure out what that top secret information is," she told him, almost yelling

message 50: by Matthew (new)

Matthew (phoebus) "We shall see" Calisto waved, then walked into the school.

« previous 1 3