The Wayne Academy for Girls and Boys- aka Spy School discussion

Town > Ice Cream Shop

Comments Showing 1-50 of 54 (54 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Kassia bought some candy

message 3: by Matthew (new)

Matthew (phoebus) (...there are four Kassias...)

message 4: by Aɴɴᴇ (new)

Aɴɴᴇ Oɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇᴅɢᴇ ᴏғ ᴍʏ sᴇᴀᴛ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴛᴏ ғᴀʟʟ ɪɴᴛᴏIan Kabra (litch02717) | 146 comments (lol.. You counted them? XD)

message 5: by Matthew (new)

Matthew (phoebus) (oh...there are about 5-7 now)

message 6: by Aɴɴᴇ (new)

Aɴɴᴇ Oɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇᴅɢᴇ ᴏғ ᴍʏ sᴇᴀᴛ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴛᴏ ғᴀʟʟ ɪɴᴛᴏIan Kabra (litch02717) | 146 comments (haha.. :D)

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

"I would like a chocolate ice cream please!" Gaby says

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

"Leona? are you here?"

ℂᖺαᖇᒪἷ℮ ⊰1017 &Tardis⊱ (charlie_awesome) | 49 comments "Oh, There you are! I was just deciding what to get! They have so many flavors! What's your favorite?"

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

"CHOCOLATE!!!" Gaby said with glee

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

"Ayla the other new girl may be joining us." Gaby told Leona.

message 12: by Kirby (new)

Kirby | 19 comments "Hey, guys!" Ayla waved shyly at her new roommates.

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

"Hi Ayla!" Gaby motioned for her to sit down.

message 14: by Kirby (new)

Kirby | 19 comments Ayla gratefully took the proffered seat. She was so glad that Gaby was helping ease her transition into a new society.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

"Alright. choose your flavor and let's start talking! Oh evetually you will meet the other 2 roommates, Kassia and Lizelle."

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

"this is my little sis." Gaby shows Ayla a picture on her phone.

ℂᖺαᖇᒪἷ℮ ⊰1017 &Tardis⊱ (charlie_awesome) | 49 comments "Awesome! Hey Ayla, I'm Leona! Nice to meet you! I'm totally getting marshmallow flavor!" she said excitedly

message 18: by Kirby (new)

Kirby | 19 comments "Well, I know it makes me boring, but I always go with vanilla!"

((how is Kassia pronounced?))

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

"I....." Gaby checks her phone. "Sorry i have to go. We can do this again! Ciao!" And with that, she leaves.

message 20: by Kirby (new)

Kirby | 19 comments "Oh, hi Leona! It's very nice to meet you too! And, ya know, I had no idea there was such a thing as marshmallow ice cream!" Ayla laughed.

message 21: by Kirby (new)

Kirby | 19 comments "Oh, uh, bye!" Ayla called after Gaby, but she was already out of earshot. Ayla was sad to see her go.

ℂᖺαᖇᒪἷ℮ ⊰1017 &Tardis⊱ (charlie_awesome) | 49 comments "Marshmallow ice cream? I've nevr had it before, but it sounds amazing." Leona smiled. "I guess it's just the two of us now."

message 23: by Kirby (new)

Kirby | 19 comments Ayla turned to Leona and cleared her throat.

"Any idea what that was about?" she asked.

message 24: by Kirby (new)

Kirby | 19 comments Ayla smiled at Leona. "Yeah, guess it is just us now. I'm probably still gonna go with vanilla...adventurous- I am not."

ℂᖺαᖇᒪἷ℮ ⊰1017 &Tardis⊱ (charlie_awesome) | 49 comments "It's beyond me. But let's just get ice cream." Leona smiled and ordered her marashmallow ice cream.

message 26: by Kirby (new)

Kirby | 19 comments Ayla followed suit. She cast about in her mind for a way to maintain the conversation.

"So, um, where are you from?" she asked.

ℂᖺαᖇᒪἷ℮ ⊰1017 &Tardis⊱ (charlie_awesome) | 49 comments "The Carribean. Though both my parents are British. It was all sun and gales for me." She smiled. "What about you?"

message 28: by Kirby (new)

Kirby | 19 comments ((sorry, had work to do then got distracted))

"Oh, that is so awesome! I've never been anywhere so exotic! I'm from America, the Appalachian mountains. I don't have parents, really, so my grandma raised me. This is my first time being out on my own..." Ayla trailed off, afraid she'd been rambling.

"How long have you gone to this school?" she asked Leona, trying to get back on track.

ℂᖺαᖇᒪἷ℮ ⊰1017 &Tardis⊱ (charlie_awesome) | 49 comments "Sorry about your parents. But America is pretty cool." Leona smiled, noting Ayla had trailed off. "I've only been going to school here for a couple months. What about you?"

message 30: by Kirby (new)

Kirby | 19 comments "Well, thank you, I appreciate that. I never really knew 'em, so it's not like I miss 'em...or not personally, at least. Anyway, this is actually my very first day! I'm completely clueless!"

((btw, do you have any clue where we are? like where the school is located?))

ℂᖺαᖇᒪἷ℮ ⊰1017 &Tardis⊱ (charlie_awesome) | 49 comments ((No idea ;) ))

"Oh, well I'm pretty cluless too. I'm just kind of the clueless type. Not like some of the geniuses here."

message 32: by Kirby (new)

Kirby | 19 comments Ayla grinned, huffing out her breath in relief. That sounds like me!

"Yeah, I'm certainly no genius either! I'm not even entirely sure how I ended up here...guess the school officials saw some potential or something but it beats me...what's your story? How'd you end up here?"

ℂᖺαᖇᒪἷ℮ ⊰1017 &Tardis⊱ (charlie_awesome) | 49 comments "Well, I like buidling things with lots of small parts. I guess, but I am not all that amazing." Leona took a big spoonful of ice cream to her mouth. "Wha 'bout you?" She asked, mouth full of marshmallowy goodness .

message 34: by Kirby (new)

Kirby | 19 comments ((that last sentence made me smile :D))

ℂᖺαᖇᒪἷ℮ ⊰1017 &Tardis⊱ (charlie_awesome) | 49 comments ((lol I love marshmallows))

message 36: by Shan'o'ban (new)

Shan'o'ban | 1 comments Marshmallow goodness! nom nom nom!

ℂᖺαᖇᒪἷ℮ ⊰1017 &Tardis⊱ (charlie_awesome) | 49 comments Leona nearly dragged a red-eyed Gaby into the Ice cream parlor

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

Gaby sniffed. "The ice cream shop?" She questions Leona.

ℂᖺαᖇᒪἷ℮ ⊰1017 &Tardis⊱ (charlie_awesome) | 49 comments "Of course. Now for a sundae full of marshmallowy goodness ((lol)) it always helps when you're sad."

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

Gaby smiled at her friend slightly. "Thanks Leona. Your a great friend." Gaby said, sitting down.

ℂᖺαᖇᒪἷ℮ ⊰1017 &Tardis⊱ (charlie_awesome) | 49 comments "Aw thank you!" Leona smiled widely. "You are too!"

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

"So..." Gaby said, still sniffling. "What should I do?"

ℂᖺαᖇᒪἷ℮ ⊰1017 &Tardis⊱ (charlie_awesome) | 49 comments "There are lots of cute boys here." Leona said, vioce lowered. "Now we find you a new crush." she winked at Gaby.

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

Gaby giggled. "Sure we can."

ℂᖺαᖇᒪἷ℮ ⊰1017 &Tardis⊱ (charlie_awesome) | 49 comments Leona swallowed a big scoop of ice cream. "I think there is a cute guy who hangs in the library." Leona winked

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

"Hahaha! We'll see." Gaby said smiling slightly.

ℂᖺαᖇᒪἷ℮ ⊰1017 &Tardis⊱ (charlie_awesome) | 49 comments "Is the ice cream helping?" Leona said licking he spoon

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

"YUP!" Gaby grabbed a marshmellow, tossed it in the air and caught it in her mouth perfectly. "I've had a lot of practice." She told Leona.

ℂᖺαᖇᒪἷ℮ ⊰1017 &Tardis⊱ (charlie_awesome) | 49 comments "I can see that!" Leona laughed and picked up a marshmallow and threw it at Gaby's mouth.

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

"AHH!" She cried catching it in her mouth. "OH YES!" She laughed.

« previous 1