The Wayne Academy for Girls and Boys- aka Spy School discussion

Academy > Secret Passages

Comments Showing 1-25 of 25 (25 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

George looked up on his way to his dorm. Was it just his sleepiness or was someone up on the overhead light? He waved.

message 3: by [deleted user] (last edited Mar 02, 2012 06:10PM) (new)

"Hey Livia." he waved. "What were you doing up there?" he asked cocking his head to the side.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

"Sure is, why were you sleeping up there? Is it more comfortable?"

message 5: by [deleted user] (last edited Mar 02, 2012 07:04PM) (new)

"Yeah, I guess so. I mean i'm so used to sleeping in small spaces that my dorm freaks me out sometimes. Mind if I join you, on my own light if you want." George added quickly, there was no use coming off wrong.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Kassia climbed through the vents, her own special way of getting around. It was peaceful. on her way to the Dining Hall in search of her cheese fries she saw George talking to Livia and laughed inwardly. shaking her head she continued her journey...

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

George smiled, ran to the wall, kicked off,and landed nimbly on the overhead light, hanging on while it swung back and forth. He reached down "You coming?"

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

George laughed. Unlike some this girl was interesting...

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Gaby ran in crying

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Gaby glanced up and said, "Hi Livia. omgomgomgomgomgomg....." and she continued bawling

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

"What's wrong?" George asked

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

"Hi George. Oh I just had one of my major temper tantrums at Kassia and Lizelle. I feel so bad."

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Gaby sniffed. "Well, I am new here and I wanted to explore. I wanted one of them to come with me but they were talking about something else. I lost my temper really easily and I started screaming at them. I feel so bad."

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Kassia came bursting after Gaby. Short of breath she asked "How did you run so fast?"

George lept down beside Kassia.

message 15: by Aɴɴᴇ (new)

Aɴɴᴇ Oɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇᴅɢᴇ ᴏғ ᴍʏ sᴇᴀᴛ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴛᴏ ғᴀʟʟ ɪɴᴛᴏIan Kabra (litch02717) | 146 comments "Hi Gaby. Uhmm. We're sorry, by the way. Let's go exploring then. Where do you want to start? Inside or outside the school?"

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Gaby sort of smiled. "When I am ma, I run. Listen. I am REALLY sorry for getting mad at you... I just....." With that, Gaby started crying again.

message 17: by [deleted user] (last edited Mar 04, 2012 08:31AM) (new)

Kassia nodded to indicate that she agreed with Liz

George was uncomftorable...

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

((mad*)) "I am sorry Lizelle. I shouldn't have screamed at you. I have already back-handed a machine!"

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

"Outside. Where should we meet? And thank you George and Livia."

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

"Candy Shop" Kassia said she needed candy...

message 21: by Aɴɴᴇ (new)

Aɴɴᴇ Oɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇᴅɢᴇ ᴏғ ᴍʏ sᴇᴀᴛ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴛᴏ ғᴀʟʟ ɪɴᴛᴏIan Kabra (litch02717) | 146 comments (Be back >3<)

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

"OK. Thanks again George and Livia. See you around." Gaby started walking out.

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

Kassia followed

message 24: by Aɴɴᴇ (new)

Aɴɴᴇ Oɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇᴅɢᴇ ᴏғ ᴍʏ sᴇᴀᴛ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴛᴏ ғᴀʟʟ ɪɴᴛᴏIan Kabra (litch02717) | 146 comments Lizelle waved at George and Livia and followed Gaby

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

Gaby walks through the silent passages. "Anyone here?" She called