Panem discussion

General > Questions/Suggestions

Comments Showing 1-50 of 109 (109 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay Ask to be a mod. Go ahead. ask me. see how long your banned.

message 2: by Jaidyn, Vice President of Panem (new)

Jaidyn | 537 comments Mod
XD

message 3: by Jaidyn, Vice President of Panem (new)

Do we have to ask before we kill?

Amber (The Book Bratz) (amber_shep) When you have to log off and your in the Arena does your charrie go into like hibernation kinda?

and how about for one arena you do kinda like they did in Mockingjay? With the capitol building and stuff.

( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay ummm no. Hopefully the people you're roleplaying with are kind enough to wait up for you. and If not then your charry is just running around the arena, survivin.

and i don't understand your second questin.

message 6: by Jaidyn, Vice President of Panem (new)

Sanguinary Jaidyn wrote: "Do we have to ask before we kill?"

message 7: by ( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay (last edited Feb 29, 2012 05:41PM) (new)

( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay yes. well ask the owner of the character, unless said owner is unactive.

Amber (The Book Bratz) (amber_shep) Like how the part were Katniss and Finnik said it was set up like the games and then they say "Welcome to the 76th hunger games." like that? like how the streets were with the traps and the lizard creatures in the sewers.

( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay well since it takes place in the time period of before Katniss. No.

Amber (The Book Bratz) (amber_shep) Ohh alright,

message 11: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelseycrossing) I think the winner of the games should be chosen ahead of time so that people can't pull dramatic moves like
'His leg gone and an arrow through his chest but billy refused to give up...refused to die....standing up he started hoping on one leg and threw his dagger through his attacker's heart. He would live.'

or something stupid like that XD

( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay Haha nah. It's realistic and part of the mod job is that if anyone pulls shit like that we warn them twice and then delete them. I've done a roleplay like this before and everyone was pretty good about their charries dying, it usually ended up being that the most active person won.

btw after about the first three arenas are done and there are champions then I'll probably make the victor's district for those people to rp.

message 13: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelseycrossing) Cool :) that would be awesome!

( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay Yeah. So eventually there will be the victors district for the victors to rp in.

message 15: by Jaidyn, Vice President of Panem (new)

So are there going to be multiple games here?

( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay Yup. Like once Arena one is filled up I'll post up arena two. But you can only rp in three arenas at one time.

message 17: by Jaidyn, Vice President of Panem (new)

Cool.

message 18: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelseycrossing) Ps, I'll disappear any moment!! Haha I have to go to guard

message 19: by Jaidyn, Vice President of Panem (new)

Then shall make you reappear! MWAHAHAHA!!!

message 20: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelseycrossing) Hahaha not till 7:30 XD sorry! It's 4:30 for me now

message 21: by Jaidyn, Vice President of Panem (new)

5:10 for me.

message 22: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelseycrossing) Nice! Soooo try and pause the RP a bit when I'm gone?

message 23: by Jaidyn, Vice President of Panem (new)

We'll be staying in the training area the whole time, if that's what you mean.

( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay yeah and it's not like rolex is talking to Remy any way so it doesn't matter. And it's 2:15 for me...

message 25: by Jaidyn, Vice President of Panem (new)

DX. I getted out of school not all that long ago.

( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay woah. I get out of school at 1:16

message 27: by Jaidyn, Vice President of Panem (new)

( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay Do you guys want to make mentor characters?

message 29: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelseycrossing) I think it would be a good idea

( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay hmmm kk.

message 31: by Jacelover (new)

Jacelover (TheWizard) how does this whole roleplay thing work??? i'm so confused

( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay Well for now its just tributes at the capitol training and that sort of stuff. once all tribute spots are full I'll make the arena topic and all the training topics will be closed. So then all tributes will roleplay in the arena.

message 33: by Aɴɴᴇ (new)

Aɴɴᴇ Oɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇᴅɢᴇ ᴏғ ᴍʏ sᴇᴀᴛ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴛᴏ ғᴀʟʟ ɪɴᴛᴏIan Kabra (litch02717) Is it okay if a person creates 2 charries? Like one mentor and one tribute?

( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay Yeah if there was a charrie limit id put it in the rules

message 35: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelseycrossing) Alright Jay-- I have an idea. How about we put all the topics that are in the training building/ capitol in a folder then each Arena has it's own folder with different places in the arena that they end up so that it doesn't get hectic with everyone posting? I mean since I'm the game maker I could do all that now.

( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay Yeah I will. For about two days ill be doing all that and you'll be helping. Once all tribute spots are filled all other topics will be closed and deleted. And the. The arena one folder will become for just the actual arena.

message 37: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelseycrossing) deleted? why deleted? I mean do you really wanna repost everything? We can just reuse them with new tributes. And Want me to make the Arena since I'm the gamemaker? like during the game do you want me to be the one making announcements and all that.

( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay Ou
ll be in charge of death tally. Freak storms and stuff during the games and i have the arena in mind. And yes delete. Otherwise whe. The new trivutes come they have to deal with alot of spam that doesnt pretain to them. The clubs going to be alot of work but its worth it.

message 39: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelseycrossing) Alright, I guess I under stand that...a bit. Lol idk I still think we should just keep the topics. I mean why not?

( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay Okay because then say bryen joins the group after we go through 12 arenas. And if we reuse topics then in the training arena topic they'll be thousands of posts and bryen will be like 'wtf? Thats alot. I dont want toread all that.' *quits group*

message 41: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelseycrossing) Alright that makes a bit more sense

( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay Yeah. There are methods to my madness and as president I shall not be challenged! Lol jk

message 43: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelseycrossing) i see XD haha what are you doin for the arena so I can start thinking of twist ideas-- I'll create a topic when the time comes with a list of charries and I'll keep track of who's dead and who isn't

message 44: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelseycrossing) ooooo I like it XD hahaha yeah I've seen it.

( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay The new version. Not old.

message 46: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelseycrossing) i know :D I've seen the new one! Is it going to be just like that? so I'll in freak lightening storms and what not? So basically what part of it? the fighting arenas or the outside?

( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay Its going to be like the city. The cornicopia will be in the edges and itll be like a race. Each 'citizen' in the city will be hunting down any tributes though. So all the tributes are racing to the portal and if a tribute gets caught they'll be put in the fighting arena to battle against the programs for their lives.

message 48: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelseycrossing) ooooo I like it. Kk sounds fun. But can the citizen's kill kill the tributes? I mean doesn't the capitol like the kids killing each other?

( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay HHa citizens cant kil kill them but can torture them and one special tribute will be playing the role of 'Clue' while everyone else is 'flynn'

message 50: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelseycrossing) oooooo nice nice though I don't get the clue and flynn thing. I don't see how that has anything to do with the hunger games.

« previous 1 3